Archive > The Amazing Race 12 Archive

TAR12 timeline speculation

<< < (65/65)

Chateau d If:
Tarflyonthewall, let's not claim copyrights on our posts here.  It seems strange. 

If a poster comes up with something original then they get credit for it.  They don't own it.  We have a collective effort here.  If you want to claim copyright to material then keep it out of the collective pool.  Especially when the material comes from other poster's efforts.  It seems selfish to claim it as your own.

:boot:

gingerman28:
That's like trying to claim ownership of history.  Reciting a series of known historical facts is not copywritable.

puddin:

--- Quote --- This timeline may be shown ONLY in the TWoP timeline thread, over at RFF, and at Reality Archive. This and all other timelines on this site remain my property and any usage of these in ANY location aside from the three listed above will result in nasty letters from Rob/Brennan/Heather/Eve/Ray/have we had any other lawyers on the show? I wish I didn't have to do this, but people just don't react when you ask them nicely, do they, ******?
--- End quote ---

:nopoints

--- Quote from: Chateau d If on January 18, 2008, 05:26:48 PM ---Tarflyonthewall, let's not claim copyrights on our posts here.  It seems strange. 

If a poster comes up with something original then they get credit for it.  They don't own it.  We have a collective effort here.  If you want to claim copyright to material then keep it out of the collective pool.  Especially when the material comes from other poster's efforts.  It seems selfish to claim it as your own.

:boot:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: gingerman28 on January 19, 2008, 10:45:32 AM ---That's like trying to claim ownership of history.  Reciting a series of known historical facts is not copywritable.

--- End quote ---

What Chateau & Gman said  :ythat::jam:

Slowhatch:
I agree. ©

tarflyonthewall:
Sorry, there was a long backstory behind that, but I've forgotten it now. Anyway, the Tokyo leg and the France leg of TAR4 are now up at my site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version