The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

TARA Allan Wu (the host)

<< < (14/15) > >>

ZouLy:

Recent news from the "Hot Guy..."    :reindeer

Monday, December 03, 2012

Allan Wu Cooks Up A Storm On TV Tonight

Hot Guys Who Cook returns to DIVA Universal (Astro Ch702) tonight at 7pm with three brand new tantalising episodes. This time around, the hotties from Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and Philippines are competing against each other to wow a mystery judge.

Allan showing off his dish

In tonight's episode, Allan Wu, Paolo Gonzalez and Zain Saidin show off their cooking skills in the kitchen. We recently spoke to Allan, who is known for hosting The Amazing Race Asia, to find out what's cooking in his kitchen...

Is cooking a passion or a necessity for you?

I would say a necessity. I do a lot less now because I have an Ah Ee here who helps me cook when I’m too busy and also my wife really enjoys cooking. I’m really fortunate that she is passionate about cooking. So I cook more out of a necessity.

What dish did you cook for the show?

It’s called Herb Crusted Roasted Chicken. It’s a whole chicken that’s been seasoned with rosemary and thyme, onion and garlic and lemon, on a bed of mash potatoes with a side of salad and homemade vinaigrette dressing. I’d say it’s my signature dish. It’s easy to cook and it caters to a large audience.

You're making me hungry already! Is that your absolute favourite food?

My absolute favourite food will still be Mexican food. I love all types of Mexican food. It’s generally somewhat healthy, colourful. There’s salsa and guacamole with pork or chicken or beef. There’s something for everyone. I grew up in the States and always loved Mexican. I wouldn’t say it’s the most sophisticated type of food but it gets the job done, you know?

Allan in action in the kitchen

Will you return to cook something else on Hot Guys Who Cook?

If they invite me back! It’s pretty funny because a lot of people know me as a certain persona on shows on other TV channels. They are surprised that I’m a talkative, funny, entertaining kind of guy. A big trash talker. I enjoyed myself competing with the other two guys. There’s eye candy and the contestants are just being natural and having fun. It’s perfect in time for Christmas. It’s educational and entertaining. You can learn a thing or two and you can sit back and relax and watch these guys in a different light.

What’s next for you?

China bought the rights to Gossip Girl so right now I’m shooting that. I just finished The Amazing Race China, our third season. We’re getting ready for Season Four. The Amazing Race Asia, I get asked all the time – I really do hope it comes back but still no word on it yet.

http://galaxieblog.com.my/blog/permalink.asp?id=6238

Jobby:
What is he doing in his shirt... hot guys who can cook should cook shirtless, IMO. :cmaslol

georgiapeach:
Here is another article as well!

‘Hot Guys Who Cook’ just got hotter

By MST Entertainment | Posted on Dec. 12, 2012 at 6:00pm | 97 views

Hot, sweet and yummy… oh, and the dishes they cook aren’t bad either. Every Monday, at 7 p.m., DIVA Universal serves up a fresh new batch of hotties that know their way around a kitchen—and to a woman’s heart. Now in its second sizzling season, this original series gets hotter as the gorgeous men from Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and the Philippines crank up the competition in the kitchen to whip up a meal that would sweep you off your feet.

Allan Wu

Known for his dare devil and adventurous ways on Fear Factor, The Amazing Race Asia, and The Amazing Race China Rush, actor and TV host Allan Wu wants you to know that he’s fearsome in the kitchen too. He’s been pitching in the kitchen now that he’s a father of two and living in Shanghai, China. He’s come a long way since his days at Berkeley and presenting for MTV Taiwan. Always fun-loving and bold, this Asian action hero promises to bring it and outplay his competitors to win over the mystery judge with his wholesome chicken surprise.

http://manilastandardtoday.com/2012/12/12/hot-guys-who-cook-just-got-hotter/

georgiapeach:
He can cook for ME anytime!! :flirt:

georgiapeach:
:(

Singapore celebrity couple Allan Wu, Wong Li-Lin file for divorce
By Jeffrey Oon

Singapore celebrity couple Allan Wu and Wong Li-Lin are splitting up after nine years of marriage.

A media statement by their artiste management company Fly Entertainment late on Thursday said the couple "reached a mutual decision to get divorced".

read more here:
http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/blogs/singapore-showbiz/singapore-celebrity-couple-allan-wu-wong-li-lin-163846337.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version