The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

TARA Allan Wu (the host)

<< < (4/15) > >>

michael:

--- Quote from: puddin on January 26, 2008, 10:44:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Michael D on January 26, 2008, 10:37:18 PM ---LMAO, thankfully my sexy hair is back.
Oh and I'm pretty sure the doctor was trying to tell me today that I have OCD, but he wouldn't come right out and say it.

--- End quote ---
  ...I'm sure thats exactly what he told you Michael, but having OCD you might not have understood, rather you rushed home and googled OCD symptoms so that you would know exactly what it is all about, thats what us OCD peeps do, welcome to the club  :jam:

--- End quote ---

LMFAO i did google the symptoms..

and I have pretty much all of them.
*is afraid*

georgiapeach:
We all do!

nikita:
If there is one thing Allan Wu needs to improve on is his dress sense. What's with the tank tops?  :groan:

puddin:

--- Quote from: nikita on January 29, 2008, 03:34:22 AM ---If there is one thing Allan Wu needs to improve on is his dress sense. What's with the tank tops?  :groan:

--- End quote ---
It was hot? even the racers commented that it was the hottest day in Budapest. I have to tell you, I was pleased and am not complaining :D.

nikita:

--- Quote from: puddin on January 29, 2008, 10:38:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: nikita on January 29, 2008, 03:34:22 AM ---If there is one thing Allan Wu needs to improve on is his dress sense. What's with the tank tops?  :groan:

--- End quote ---
It was hot? even the racers commented that it was the hottest day in Budapest. I have to tell you, I was pleased and am not complaining :D.

--- End quote ---
Did we ever see the Philiminator wearing a tank top?  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version