Author Topic: ANOTHER ALL-STAR BOWS OUT: SUE HAWK GOES HOME  (Read 1982 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
ANOTHER ALL-STAR BOWS OUT: SUE HAWK GOES HOME
« on: March 05, 2004, 04:03:58 PM »
CBS~RECAP~
ANOTHER ALL-STAR BOWS OUT: SUE HAWK GOES HOME

For the second time in SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS, a castaway has chosen to leave the game. Saying that she had lost all her passion, Susan Hawk, the 42-year-old castaway of SURVIVOR: BORNEO from Palmyra, Wisconsin, opted out of the game to the surprise of all the other castaways. Due to Sue's sudden departure, there was no need for Tribal Council.

As the tribes convened for a Reward Challenge, Susan angrily announced, "I'm spent, and I'm done with this game. There's no way I can continue…I'm done, I'm walking away."

FISH AT CHAPERA, TENSION AT MOGO MOGO

As the sun rose over the Chapera camp, Rupert Boneham, the 40-year-old castaway of SURVIVOR: PEARL ISLANDS from Indianapolis, Indiana, took over the role of tribe provider by catching fish, but not everyone was impressed. "Rupert's catching fish, I'm happy. He can continue to feed me till it's time for him to go. And, that time will be determined by me," boasted Rob Mariano, the 28-year-old castaway of SURVIVOR: MARQUESAS from Canton, Massachusetts.  
Meanwhile at Mogo Mogo, a conflict surfaced between Shii Ann and Colby concerning comments made at the previous Tribal Council. As Colby complained that he disapproved of Shii Ann's method of "flying under the radar," Shii Ann barked, "Captain America with his good teeth, nice smile, handsome guy…he doesn't respect my game, I don't necessarily respect his."

A TOUGH NIGHT FOR SUSAN

Over at Chapera, Susan became increasingly angry and depressed over an event that occurred during a previous challenge. As Susan withdrew emotionally, her tribe mates became concerned. "She couldn't control her anger. It's really hard to try to console somebody who feels that way," reasoned Alicia Calaway, the 35-year-old castaway of SURVIVOR: THE AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK from Trumbull, Connecticut
FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD

With only rice at Mogo Mogo, food took over as the tribe obsession. Jerri Manthey, the 33-year-old tribe member of SURVIVOR: THE AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK from Stuttgart, Germany, read aloud her fantasy grocery list while an annoyed Kathy tried not to listen. Coming to the rescue, Lex caught a bounty of fish for the appreciative tribe members. "I think that I've got the favor of the girls right now. If I can show them that I can provide them with food, there's no reason for them to feel any compulsion to keep the other two guys around," conspired Lex van den Berghe, the 40-year-old All-Star of SURVIVOR: AFRICA from Santa Cruz, California.

ALLIANCE AT CHAPERA

Feeling vulnerable, the duo of Boston Rob and Amber Brkich, the 25-year-old castaway of SURVIVOR: THE AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK from Beaver, Pennsylvania, approached the former Saboga members of Jenna and Rupert with an offer of forming a four-person alliance. With a four to three advantage within the tribe, this new alliance could now control the outcome at Chapera. "If you honestly honor your alliance, you go to the end, no matter what," announced Rob Mariano.
REWARD CHALLENGE: TRIBAL STOMPEDE

As the tribes assembled for a Reward Challenge, host Jeff Probst asked Susan about the incident at the previous challenge that had angered her. Susan's answer stunned the castaways as she exploded in a fit of rage and tears that ended with her swift departure from the game.

Shaken but not broken, the tribes chose to go on with the Reward Challenge instead of sharing the prize. Jeff explained that this Challenge would involve using a balance beam in order to stomp food items into the air with the goal being to land the items in a basket. The first tribe to land all their items into their basket would win the reward of shish kabobs and a grill. The winning tribe would also receive all the items that were launched into the basket, which included sugar, coffee and various spices.

The Challenge lifted off with a Chapera lead as Big Tom landed his bag into the basket on the first try. However, new Chapera member, Jenna, gave away the advantage as she struggled greatly. Opening up a large lead, Mogo Mogo hit basket after basket, while Jenna was still unsuccessful.

Despite a final run at the lead, Chapera could only watch as Lex nailed the final basket, which brought home the food for Mogo Mogo.
TALK OF THE TOWN

As the triumphant tribe returned to camp, they enjoyed a feast of filet mignon kabobs. Discussion then ensued as to Sue Hawk's tantrum-ridden departure. "I know she went through a lot; still, you've got to learn how to contain your emotions. I was really offended," remarked Kathy.

The talk of Sue's departure was also on the forefront at Chapera, where the tribe agreed to stick together till the end. The next day, the tribe shared a moment for Sue, which turned into a roaring rendition of "Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead," but not everyone at Chapera was amused. "I know Tom and Sue didn't get along, but his insensitivity in doing the 'Sue's Gone' dance I think is pretty crummy," noted Alicia.

Due to Susan's sudden departure, there was no Tribal Council.
__________________________________________________________________________________
 ON THE NEXT SURVIVOR:
One tribe is misled by Tree Mail, as all the tribes find themselves blindsided by another twist.

One castaway's grating behavior drives a fellow tribe member crazy.

Despite suffering the elements on the island, one tribe proves they know how to have a good time.

surviordude_JT

Re:ANOTHER ALL-STAR BOWS OUT: SUE HAWK GOES HOME
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2004, 06:54:31 PM »
No more people bowing out I want people bowing in ;) ;D :D

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re:ANOTHER ALL-STAR BOWS OUT: SUE HAWK GOES HOME
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2004, 02:06:12 AM »
I was surprised that Sue threw in the towel but I am sure sooner or later her tribe would have voted her off.  I hope no one else quits the game.