The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

It is Realisophie! TARA 2 Racer

<< < (57/59) > >>

realisophie:

--- Quote from: Ms Whatevia on May 30, 2011, 09:06:08 PM ---I :tup: it. Nothing deserves more likes than a good cause. :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks so much  :hearts:

realisophie:
Special personal thanks to Peaches and Ms Whatevia...... for taking the time to 'Like' my work...

I suppose I'll take time off from this blog .... for now....

All the best to you all.... Have a wonderful, delightful and great summer....  :<3
 :hearts:

--- Quote from: realisophie on May 30, 2011, 01:27:00 AM ---Thanks Peaches  :<3

come on everyone..... 1 down.... 999 more to go .... Where is the love? Where is the love? (Black Eye Peas) sing ya with me....

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on May 30, 2011, 12:23:37 AM ---Thanks for sharing Sophie!! I LIKED LIKED LIKED the FB page.

As an adoptive auntie myself, I can so feel that joy...and the look of bliss on Kim's face is so touching...she belongs in those arms.

You are doing a great thing here, and I am so proud to know you and share vicariously in your efforts.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

georgiapeach:
Not everyone who reads here Sophie has access to FB or is registered there. I would not assume that no FB likes correlates with the interest we have here at all! Hope you'll continue to keep us updated! :kuss:

realisophie:
 :hearts:

realisophie:
Thanks a lot Joab  :js:

--- Quote from: Joab on May 30, 2011, 09:06:08 PM ---I :tup: it. Nothing deserves more likes than a good cause. :)

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version