The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

The Amazing Race Asia 2 Contestant/ Media thread

(1/26) > >>

georgiapeach:
Cast Spoilers! :wohoo:

Tucked away in this Sponsor announcement: 

--- Quote --- 10 teams of various nationalities and varied cultural backgrounds from Asian nations including Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong, the Philippines and Japan, have beat out over 2500 applicants (and even past participants of the original US series) to gain a spot in the race, for an adventure of their lifetime.

The contestants are pairs of: dancing mummies who travel together without their children for the first time since their birth; couples who have known each other from 2 to 13 years; reunited siblings; childhood friends; TV hosts; and the very first hearing-impaired contestant in The Amazing Race history, with his gym buddy who he has known for barely nine months.
--- End quote ---

BJ is the only one I can think of who has ties to Asia--any one else??

But TV hosts??

Slowhatch:
In Rex's blog/album there is mention of TV host named Marc Nelson (an Aussie based in the Philippines).

puddin:

--- Quote from: Slowhatch on September 26, 2007, 07:36:45 PM ---In Rex's blog/album there is mention of TV host named Marc Nelson (an Aussie based in the Philippines).

--- End quote ---
  :manicure :luvu:

georgiapeach:
Thanks Slowhatch!  :tup: I vaguely do remember that now...long ago and far away...  :lol:

cabioTAR:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on September 26, 2007, 03:04:25 PM ---Cast Spoilers! :wohoo:

BJ is the only one I can think of who has ties to Asia--any one else??

--- End quote ---

TAR2 - Tara & Wil

Vipul & Arti - if they backed to India

Cho Bro - if they backed to Korea

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version