Author Topic: Simply Speculation...........  (Read 8766 times)

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Shanepowers.com check it out.
Simply Speculation...........
« on: September 24, 2007, 10:03:48 PM »
Merely my thoughts after episode one. I am completely spoiler free this season and plan on staying that way.

So after episode one based on general edit and just my general thoughts groups players into 4 groups. The first boots, Middle of the pack, Jury, and final 4. I am basing a lot of this on the fact that I think Todd is getting the edit exactally like Brain in guatemala(ie hes a good player but will be right before or first on the jury. I feel Aaron got the best edit, James was shown in a good light, and Courtney even thought she is annoying looks good so far.

The first boots - the obvious Chicken

PG - how annoying can you be (what was that yes at tribal for???)
Ashley - sick people never last
Frostie - was it aaron the leader of the tribe who didnt like the youth??
Jean Robert - Why are you telling people you think they are a snake??

i acutally think these boots will happen in this order so yes i think chicken's "if we dont open out eyes were gonna see you alot" is profetic.

Middle of the pack - Leslie - nothing spectacular

Denise - here again ????
Todd - ok great edit and probably a great player but he will show his game to early i think

the Jury ok so technically Todd is here

Jamie, Erik, Dave, Sherea all the guys are the "nice guys" Dave being the leader who doesnt have numbers.

Which leaves our final 4.

Amanda(4) - we might finally notice her around episode 10 or so good looks go a long way.
James(3) - "I bury people" DO YOU STILL HAVE DOUBT but the nice guy doesnt have a chance.
Courtney(2) - The annoying kinda hot girl that makes it to the end and gets pwned in the final 2.
Aaron(winner) - I truly believe he will win, great edit, good looking, all ameican, takes the lead without actually taking the lead. I believe people have been talking about a surfer from cali for a long time for survivor much like ian in palau. could he have been hand picked for this particular season. only time will tell

is no one gonna write articles???? Treavor?????
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Simply Speculation...........
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 10:09:19 PM »
Hey CJ! Trevor doesn't read spoilers and you posted this in the spoiler board would you like me to move to the China board?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 09:43:50 AM »
I think we should move it.. It hink Cj clicked the wrong link.

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 07:56:30 PM »
i promise its not spoilers

but I might be right.

Noticed in the rewathcing that the first 4 in the intro, Aaron, Courtney, James, Amanda.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 10:34:45 PM by CJ22 »
Aras the first person to try to meditate fire.......... "Just a little longer guys................. ???? you feel the energy now................????? what about now?????  ........................................................now???"

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 07:12:07 AM »
hey CJ .... well we'll have to wait and see ...after one episode and no spoilers I have NO clue...I'm very good at figuring this out myself...I just need a lil more time =)
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 11:27:58 PM »
I completely disagree with this.  Ashley makes a career of getting beaten up, a sickness isn't going to stop her.  I'm positive she will get herself together and at least make the jury.  I'm definately looking for our gravedigger and pro poker player to make it far as well.
The Best Aliance in Survivor History!!!!

RFF's number 1 Steph LaGrossa Fan

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 10:33:55 PM »
Yea Ashley did great.

Offline samiam

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2007, 10:48:44 PM »
While I can see why they got rid of Ashley, I would have deep-sixed Dave.  He won't last long with that attitude.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2007, 11:00:17 PM »
While I can see why they got rid of Ashley, I would have deep-sixed Dave.  He won't last long with that attitude.

I agree, I don't know why he couldn't make a small temporary fire while he laborly builds his deluxe fire   :lol:

Offline samiam

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2007, 11:11:37 PM »
Exactly, he might have had the energy for the immunity challenge if he had started a small fire and eaten a little rice.  Instead he wasted that energy building a huge fire pit.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2007, 11:28:31 PM »
Exactly, he might have had the energy for the immunity challenge if he had started a small fire and eaten a little rice.  Instead he wasted that energy building a huge fire pit.

Yea I think Ashley said he's been building it for 2 days. They got the flint the day before, so no food and boiled water for 2 days. That's the first thing they want to do is to start that fire its a great moment for them to see their fire. I can't believe no else had the courage to confront him. Samiam I'm glad you also see this

Offline samiam

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2007, 11:58:58 PM »
Really, hello............ food is one of the most important things in Survivor, maybe if he had started a small fire, had a little rice, he may have had enough energy for the challenge.

Of course, anyone who knows me will tell you that I am way too opinionated to be on Survivor.

Offline Cecil

• RFF Full Member
  • I love Steph!
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2007, 12:06:02 AM »
Lol i can totally admit when i'm wrong, she blew it pretty badly there going so early.
The Best Aliance in Survivor History!!!!

RFF's number 1 Steph LaGrossa Fan

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2007, 12:28:43 AM »

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2007, 11:18:42 PM »

Survivor China:  An interview with Ashley after being voted off    http://intouchweekly.hollywood.com/2007/09/survivor_chinaashley_eliminate.php
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 11:28:01 PM by ca bb fan »

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2007, 06:22:00 PM »
well i might not be altogether right but swap out Todd for Aaron and make it F4 of James, Amanda, Todd, and Courtney. Thats my call im sticking to it.

Probst said "In the end there will be some people we like (James, Amanda) and some people we dont like (Todd, Courtney).

If I honestly had to pick F3 would be Amanda, Todd, Courtney and Todd takes the Mill if you ask me.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2007, 08:03:50 PM »
well i might not be altogether right but swap out Todd for Aaron and make it F4 of James, Amanda, Todd, and Courtney. Thats my call im sticking to it.

Probst said "In the end there will be some people we like (James, Amanda) and some people we dont like (Todd, Courtney).

If I honestly had to pick F3 would be Amanda, Todd, Courtney and Todd takes the Mill if you ask me.
I'm puzzled:  How are you figuring Aaron in the game NOW, when he was the Week 5 Bootee??  ???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2007, 08:26:43 PM »
CJ wrote swap out Aaron for Todd
Amanda(4) - we might finally notice her around episode 10 or so good looks go a long way.
James(3) - "I bury people" DO YOU STILL HAVE DOUBT but the nice guy doesnt have a chance.
Courtney(2) - The annoying kinda hot girl that makes it to the end and gets pwned in the final 2.
Aaron(winner) - I truly believe he will win, great edit, good looking, all ameican, takes the lead without actually taking the lead. I believe people have been talking about a surfer from cali for a long time for survivor much like ian in palau. could he have been hand picked for this particular season. only time will tell

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2007, 10:29:51 PM »
Ohhh, so CJ was making reference to his previous prediction, and now changing his pick from Aaron to Todd.  Ok, that explains it.  :tup: Thank you, puddin. :kissy:

Offline CJ22

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2007, 05:46:10 PM »
yeah thanks i leave it to puddin to sort out my ramblings.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2007, 06:30:30 PM »
Hey CJ  :hearts: