Archive > Survivor China Archive

Simply Speculation...........

(1/5) > >>

CJ22:
Merely my thoughts after episode one. I am completely spoiler free this season and plan on staying that way.

So after episode one based on general edit and just my general thoughts groups players into 4 groups. The first boots, Middle of the pack, Jury, and final 4. I am basing a lot of this on the fact that I think Todd is getting the edit exactally like Brain in guatemala(ie hes a good player but will be right before or first on the jury. I feel Aaron got the best edit, James was shown in a good light, and Courtney even thought she is annoying looks good so far.

The first boots - the obvious Chicken

PG - how annoying can you be (what was that yes at tribal for???)
Ashley - sick people never last
Frostie - was it aaron the leader of the tribe who didnt like the youth??
Jean Robert - Why are you telling people you think they are a snake??

i acutally think these boots will happen in this order so yes i think chicken's "if we dont open out eyes were gonna see you alot" is profetic.

Middle of the pack - Leslie - nothing spectacular

Denise - here again ????
Todd - ok great edit and probably a great player but he will show his game to early i think

the Jury ok so technically Todd is here

Jamie, Erik, Dave, Sherea all the guys are the "nice guys" Dave being the leader who doesnt have numbers.

Which leaves our final 4.

Amanda(4) - we might finally notice her around episode 10 or so good looks go a long way.
James(3) - "I bury people" DO YOU STILL HAVE DOUBT but the nice guy doesnt have a chance.
Courtney(2) - The annoying kinda hot girl that makes it to the end and gets pwned in the final 2.
Aaron(winner) - I truly believe he will win, great edit, good looking, all ameican, takes the lead without actually taking the lead. I believe people have been talking about a surfer from cali for a long time for survivor much like ian in palau. could he have been hand picked for this particular season. only time will tell

is no one gonna write articles???? Treavor?????

puddin:
Hey CJ! Trevor doesn't read spoilers and you posted this in the spoiler board would you like me to move to the China board?

Texan:
I think we should move it.. It hink Cj clicked the wrong link.

CJ22:
i promise its not spoilers

but I might be right.

Noticed in the rewathcing that the first 4 in the intro, Aaron, Courtney, James, Amanda.

CeeeJay:
hey CJ .... well we'll have to wait and see ...after one episode and no spoilers I have NO clue...I'm very good at figuring this out myself...I just need a lil more time =)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version