General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

How I Met Your Mother

<< < (2/6) > >>

sass:

--- Quote from: Mama2MyBoys on September 24, 2007, 05:58:40 PM ---Gee, im glad I only have a few shows to watch, but I still think I need tivo on two tvs :lol3:

I forgot all about CSI: Miami, huge crush on Eric here  :-[

--- End quote ---

Mama, I'm in NY and because you need to have a cable box here to get all the channels Tivos and DVR with ram don't work how they are suppose too, but at least it is good that a lot of the networks show repeats of the big shows for at least a week afterwards on their website.

marigold:
 I finally got some tv to watch sorry guys it's off topic. Isn't anyone going to watch Dancing with the Stars tonight and the Bachelor.

TheCinera:
I saw DWTS!  And How I met your mother!  Both absolutely rocked tonight!

marigold:

--- Quote from: TheCinera on September 24, 2007, 08:56:37 PM ---I saw DWTS!  And How I met your mother!  Both absolutely rocked tonight!

--- End quote ---

I  can't watch tomorrow's DWTS, so you will have to tell me how the guys did.
I didn't catch How I met your mother, now I'm upset for missing it.
Must they put all the shows on at the same time, and some days theres nothing to watch, Not Fair.

CeeeJay:
OMG !! HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mandy Moore looked a little out of shape for me in this episode....Enrique looked SMOKING!!! Spanish Massuse lol

I can't believe Ted got a tatoo of a butterfly....awww he's now Tramp Stamped to spread his wings lol .... Can't wait until next week this show totally rocks!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version