Archive > Survivor China Archive

CBS Fantasy League

<< < (12/12)

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: puddin on December 18, 2007, 08:15:05 PM ---thanks peach's, really I did not want to go to China & was thinking what if I win? I don't have a thing to wear! I don't speak Chinese! Whos going to take care of my cats?   :cmaslol

--- End quote ---
Excuses, Excuses!!  If you had won, I bet you would've found a way to make a once in a lifetime TRIP!!  Hey, I'd take care of your cats!  :xmas49

s1:
CBS hadn't updated the first couple times I checked and I forgot to go back till this morning.  Was surprised to find my name in the top 100.  I was #100.  Now if they were still giving out hats and t-shirts  :cmas4

puddin:

--- Quote from: s1 on December 19, 2007, 07:26:01 AM ---CBS hadn't updated the first couple times I checked and I forgot to go back till this morning.  Was surprised to find my name in the top 100.  I was #100.  Now if they were still giving out hats and t-shirts  :cmas4

--- End quote ---
Congrats s1 :cmas17, and yeah I agree as hat or buff would be sweet like the good old days  :cmas10.
And Rudy, if they were offering a car or cash prize I'd be right on that sh!t  :cmaslol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version