Author Topic: Evel Dick's My Space Blogs 1,2,3,4,5 NEW w/PICS  (Read 8473 times)

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
Evel Dick's My Space Blogs 1,2,3,4,5 NEW w/PICS
« on: September 21, 2007, 07:12:49 AM »
 :waves:  Here is Dick's latest blog,

September 20, 2007 - Thursday

EvelDick is back in the house
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities

Ok, I am still in a hotel room and finally starting to take it all in..... although it seems very unreal to me still at this point.
I want to thank all my friends for their love and support during this (to quote Dustin) "interesting" summer....
To all my "fans" (fans.... very strange and odd term for me to use, and still not quite comfortable with.) Thank you very much. I am very surprised that so many people enjoyed my antics on the show.

Going into the final two with my daughter was the highlight of my summer for sure...

THE BEST TEAM TO EVER PLAY THE GAME!!!

I will be back soon.

I am off to the wrap party now and will have even more to say later.

Again, thank you all

« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 06:24:13 PM by Blondie »
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Evel Dick's My Space Blogs
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 07:34:13 AM »
Flying higher than a kite isn't he.  :smoke  :yess:

Congrats Dick!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 06:31:45 PM »
 :lol3: i can't believe he is still saying him and his ungrateful daughter are the best team to ever play bb

everyone knows the charming Dr Delicious and his alter ego The evil puppet master were the best team to ever play the game.
When you are as good as Will you don't need a 'team' its pure talent

And doesn't dick know by now that if it wasn't for americas player and americas wishes  he would have been tossed on is a** like week 4

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 08:43:31 PM »
Most of Dick is planted firmly on the ground... Except for his head, which is in the clouds and probably up in space about now. I think he didn't want to remind everyone that if it wasn't for America and Eric, his ass would have been gone three or four weeks into the game.

The only good "team" to come out of the entire show (all seasons) is Chill Town. At least they could take themselves to the DR -- both of them -- and then speak their mind. They weren't doing the blunt of their "degrading" out of the DR where everyone could see them. That is what makes Dick and Daniele inferior to Chill Town.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Evel Dick's My Space Blogs 1,2 NEW
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 08:55:54 AM »
 :waves:  Dick posts a new blog, October 8, 2007

October 8, 2007 - Monday

Life is ****ing crazy....
Current mood: devious
Category: Life

Well, where to start.....

Things are insane. Nothing like I had ever thought. I went into the house just trying to win the cash, and I did! But nothing could have ever prepared me for the aftermath of being in the house.

I thought, seriously, that America hated me, and I didn't give a ****. I did what I did to further myself and my daughter Daniele in the game, period. I had no clue that America was digging my crazy antics, outspokeness and how I was just being myself, being real. But the response from everyone I have met out and about has been nothing but positive. It is unreal. People pull over in their cars when I am walking down the street, when out in public people are constantly asking for autographs and pics, I must have taken 1,000 pics with fans since being out of the house. It is great and I appreciate all the love and support almost as much as I dig the haters talking **** online.

Check out the Fox Reality awards on Oct. 15th. I presented an award with Bridget from The Girls Next Door (playboy playmate and one of Heff's chicks.) She was cool as all hell and Heff ended up inviting me to the mansion for their Halloween party! ****ing ROCKS!!

I will be on LA Ink soon.... My friend Marc Silvestri (who has a bunch of comics with Top Cow Comics, like Witchblade and The Darkness) did a killer sketch of Witchblade for me to have Kat tattoo on my shoulderblade. It will be badass....

Kimmel wants me on his show, we are working on that.

There have been a bunch of producers who have contacted CBS to develop a show around me. I am talking to them to see what is up.

We will see what pans out, if anything. But I have really enjoyed myself and everyone I have met out and about. People ask if it is a pain in the ass having people stop me all the time... I just tell them that these are the same people who spent 99 cents a call to help me win $500,000.... so, no it's not a pain in the ass... and I do appreciate it.

Thank you all and I hope to meet more of you while I am dicking around trying to figure out where to go from here.

EvelDick

PS I have over 5,000 messages here in my inbox. There is no way I will get to them all. So, if I haven't responded, I am sorry it is just too much for me to get to. But don't think it doesn't mean the world to me. And if that pisses you off.... **** off, I am doing my best. I am about caught up approving everyone who had requests in, but I know that it only holds so many requests and a lot of you have fallen off, so feel free to put in your requests again and I will approve them as fast as I can.

2:58 AM -

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 10:35:01 AM »

Thanks Blondie for sharing Dicks updates.

I hadn't realized that there was a new thread so thanks for that too.  :lol:

Looking forward to the LA Ink and Kimmel appearance.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2007, 12:51:19 PM »
 :waves:

Check out the Fox Reality awards on Oct. 15th. I presented an award with Bridget from The Girls Next Door (playboy playmate and one of Heff's chicks.) She was cool as all hell and Heff ended up inviting me to the mansion for their Halloween party! ****ing ROCKS!!

http://www.foxreality.com/  says the show will be aired Saturday October 13, at 10pm.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2007, 01:01:07 PM »

http://www.foxreality.com/  says the show will be aired Saturday October 13, at 10pm.

:groan: Don't tell me I have to get the November issue of Playboy to see photo updates of Dick at the Playboy Halloween Party or even the Playboy Website  :lol:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2007, 01:20:30 PM »
 :lol:  You can see Halloween pics here after the event.

http://www.playboy.com/worldofplayboy/events/

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2007, 01:30:46 PM »
:lol:  You can see Halloween pics here after the event.

http://www.playboy.com/worldofplayboy/events/

:-[  OK, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Looked at last years Halloween Pic's, thank goodness they are wearing costumes!!!

I wonder if Dick will wear a costume, I think he'll have a great time.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Evel Dick's My Space Blogs 1,2,3,4 NEW
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 12:54:17 PM »

October 10, 2007 - Wednesday

T-shirts from my son Vincent....

Anyone who ordered T-shirts from Vincent, I want to let you know that I signed about 150 of them the other day. They are being packaged and labled and should be on the way the first of next week (or that is what they are telling me anyhow.)

So, be patient and you should be able to show your love for dick soon.

Thanks everyone.

BTW, I am still doing a lot of radio interviews (even today) and there will be an appearence on Indy radio out here in LA soon.

I will post some more pics here soon, well as soon as I get another charger for my camera battery since I lost it. Maybe later today.

2:18 PM

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Evel Dick's My Space Blogs 1,2,3,4 NEW
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 12:57:39 PM »
 October 11, 2007 - Thursday

The Fox Reality Awards (Fairplay/Bonadouchebag) /// Daniele & Nick and misc bull****.....

Ok, I just read a link to Adrianne Curry's blog where she seems to be taking "credit" for the mess at the Fox Reality Awards show.

Let me start off by saying that I met Adrianne and she was cool as ****, but wtf with taking credit for the bull**** that happened on stage. It was her fault? Come on....

From my perspective.....

Fairplay came up to me and told me that he was presenting the award for Best Entertainer of the Year and that I was going to be winning it. He told me he wanted to jump on me and act like he was humping me, as part of some sort of schtick he wanted to do. He asked me to catch him. I said fine, I would....

Danny had no ****ing business getting on the stage. Now if she feels like she egged him on, fine. But Danny was leaving the stage when Fairplay tapped him on the shoulder, he turned around and Fairplay jumped on him and did his humping deal. Danny threw him over his head, ****ing asshole thing to do. They had both been drinking, because of a power outage that lasted over an hour and an open bar... well, I am assuming it was alcohol anyhow. And what Fairplay did was harmless. What Danny did was ****ing bull****.

So, I don't understand Adrianne's blog at all.

I guess to her credit she posted an edit that said she was drunk when she wrote it. And mentioned me and something about the set up at the end.

I do want to say, like I did in the beginning.... I thought she was cool, to me, anyhow.

If she wants to talk about this thing, I am more than willing to. Maybe she just is reading way more into a few words she said than what was really going on. Who the **** knows........

Nick and Dani..

They are driving back from Minnesota as I write this, well probly in a hotel this late. They are taking the northern route and taking in the sites like Mt. Rushmore.
I am happy for them. Yes, I like Nick... just not in a gay way, lol. Don't ask me about her old boyfriend, I don't know **** and don't care. And all I have to say is it was just a boyfriend, not a husband. And BEFORE she moved into the Big Brother house, the lease on their place was up. It was planned that her stuff would be put in storage and he was moving back in with his parents.

Daniele text messaged me today and apologized for some of the things said on the show, which meant a lot to me. Not so much did the things said bother or hurt me... her saying she was sorry for them just meant so much. She said that she is happy with where our relationship is and she wants it to get better. She also asked if we could take a trip to NYC together soon. I will be looking forward to the trip.

More radio interviews today and tomorrow. Lots of other **** going on. LA Ink is on, just getting the date soon.

That's the bull**** of the day in the life of EvelDick.

Thanks for reading....

More soon, I'm sure.

EvelDick

5:55 AM -

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Evel Dick's My Space Blogs 1,2,3,4,5 NEW w/PICS
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2007, 06:31:51 PM »

October 13, 2007 - Saturday

New pics up!!!
Current mood: mischievous

Check them out boys and girls.

They are from the wrap party and more from The Fox Reality Awards.

Have fun, I did...

Read the Dickisms, funny **** right there. That was a big board at the wrap party.

And if you have a chance, check youtube for the BB8 gag reel. The one that is 9 min long is the best one. CBS put that together and played it at the wrap party, funny **** there too.

Thanks you guys. I will post more **** when there is more ****.

EvelDick

6:42 PM -

more here
http://www.myspace.com/eveldick 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2007, 06:38:09 PM »
 :yess:

« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 06:50:46 PM by Blondie »

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2007, 06:47:42 PM »
 :o

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2007, 08:40:20 PM »

:ty3: Thanks for the updates and Pic's Blondie.

Looking forward to the Halloween, La Ink and Kimmel updates..........keep us posted!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2007, 06:25:01 PM »
:o

UGH!! Dick! Step away from our Janie! :knuckles:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2007, 07:21:30 AM »
Tuesday, October 23, 2007    
Hate mail, other houseguests, merch, fighting fan sites and other bull****....
Current mood:  busy

Hello boys and girls....

I hope you are all well and I wanted to thank you all for all the comments and messages. I honestly can not ever hope to get to all of them. I try to pick some at random and answer them on occassion, but this place here is a full time job for 3 people. So, I am doing what I am doing and sorry I will never get to all of you, but I appreciate it.

First, I want to tell all of you that have been asking for shirts and if Vincent is gonna sell more. The answer is yes. I have gotten so many letters asking that we decided to keep it rolling. And we are going to add some things as well..... Like Tshirts in black as well as white, babydolls for the girls as well as chicks panties that say "I (heart) Dick". I am checking into wife beaters and dickies work shirts as well.
So, starting either tonight or tomorrow the site will be taking orders again. The Tshirts will be available then and the rest will follow shortly, so keep your eyes out.
And yes, I will continue signing for those of you who order them.

Now onto some of the fun ****...

I will be getting tattooed on LA Ink on Nov. 13th. I will let you know when the air date of the episode will be and will post a blog about my experience with them over there....

I will be at the Playboy mansion on Sat. for their Halloween Party, and no you can't join me. But... On Halloween night, I will be going to the Trashy Lingerie party. I have known them forever and love them dearly, and besides... a bunch of scantilly clad hot chicks hangin there, ummmm yeah, count me in. Check out the Trashy flyer I posted on the front page of my profile. And I really do hope to see some of you come out dressed up (pick your favorite houseguest costumes will earn you a drink and a shot from me.) and having a great time with the hotties there.

My hate mail. I must say there are surprisingly few letters of hate, as opposed to most who are big fans with some great things to say. I am almost shocked at this to be honest, but in a good way (kinda.... I love the hate mail, lol.) Anyhow, I want to share some of this with you and you can laugh as hard as I did when I read it. Some is hilarious, even though it is meant to be serious, which in turn makes it even funnier. And seriously, there are some people who really belong on stage doing stand up, or at least in a clown suit piling out of a volkswagon with 20 others like them.

I have said this a ****load of times in the house, as well as in my life. One persons opinion about me doesn't mean **** to me. I consider the source. For me to take someone's opinion to heart, I must know them, respect them and know their intentions by giving me this opinion or whatever. So, random people online talking **** doesn't bother me. Random people I come across in life doesn't bother me. Twelve random people (and their opinions) thrown in a house with me for 3 months doesn't mean **** to me. But for some reason or another, when I say ****, it means something to them. Oh well, that's your deal, not mine. I also encourage you to tell them what you think as well, if you are so inclined.

So sit back, grab a beer, ask your chick to blow you (or plug in the vibrator) while reading this..... and enjoy! (The original letter is in black letters,my comments are in red.)

From...... windy (on my comments page)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=68215334

Oct 23, 2007 12:27 PM

THIS IS TO DICK NOT TO HIS FRIENDS ....... I WOULD STILL LIKE TO KNOW WHY YOUR DAUGHTER HATED YOU SO MUCH ? Did you watch the show? AND HAS THE MONEY YOU WON HELP TO MAKE HER FORGET ABOUT IT ? Our relationship was never about the money, most people understand that, nothing has changed ON THE LAST SHOW SHE WAS MAD WHEN YOU AND HER CAME INTO THE HOUSE IN THE BED ROOM AFTER YOU HAD WON THEN HEAD OF HOUSE HOLD WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THE CAMERAS WERE OFF? What the **** was just said here? And if you had a clue THE CAMERAS NEVER WENT OFF! That is the whole ****ing idea behind the show  AND WHY DO WE NOT HEAR ABOUT HER ON HERE MUCH?  There hasn't been much to talk about. I am busy, she is busy. We are having lunch this week and I will be sure to let you know what she had  IS SHE MAD AGAIN? Go to her myspace and ask her, not that I know of    IS THE THINGS ON THE INTERNET TRUE ABOUT A BABY AT 14 THAT MISCARRIED? WAS THAT YOURSListen bitch, this isn't your family of inbreds... People trying to continue with the sick **** said in the house by Amber, Dustin and Eric is twisted. Of all the **** I talked in the house, at least the things I said were true, real, or of my opinion. Making statements such as these are desperate grasps at straws because they (and you) have nothing else that is real. So, be a good girl and go suck your daddy's dick now I AM NOT BEING NASTY BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD THIS IS YOUR SPACE BUT THIS IS FOR COMMENTS GOOD OR BADWell, for good or bad, you obviously are a shining star of our society, a rider of the short bus and my guess is that you are missing at least one of your front teeth. Did you complete the 7th grade or were you pregnant by then?

This next one is from Marc

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=143497807

..>
..>
Subject:    RE: Look in the mirror sometime
Body:    Thanks and suck a dick

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Aug 5, 2007 12:20 PM

You look just like Keith Richards. Except Kieth Richards has about 20 some years on you. Maybe you should do something besides sit on your ass smoke cigs and harass people in the bb house all day.

you are morally reprehensible. I can understand why Danielle wouldn't want to talk to you for 2 years. I can't wait to see both of you evicted, as you are both extremely shallow and manipulative. I hope your son for his sake is nothing like either of you two.

Well, seems you waited a long time and were one of the people who called CBS saying they would never watch again. Sorry God, I mean Marc, I didn't know that you were the judge of all things moral. Wait! You're not.... I am glad that we could **** up your summer by winning. Knowing this almost is as good as the money..... pffft, yeah right...

And another...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=8932341
Date: Aug 5, 2007 2:59 PM

evil play nice
i think u need to be nice to everyone then maybe u can get farther in the game u and danielle

btw ur daughter danile i think needs support nick was evicted u need to help her get nick as a bf or watever

be nice

if u fart say excues me geez

wat a haha fat bastard

just kidding

Ok, that was just retarded. So much so I won't even comment

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=162859360

Date: Aug 10, 2007 10:56 PM

Evel dick is the most disgusting human that I have ever seen. What's up with the spitting dude? EWWWWWW you must have cancer. You fart and pick your nose on TV. You spit every 5 mins it seems. It so gross that you are leaving wads of your ciggy mucus in the yard of "big brother " Didn't you mom teach you any manners? I will be glad when they vote you off. I will bet you smell too. Even Danielle said that you breath stinks. I would hate to know that I can from your loins.~ Karen~
That I can from your loins... trust me, you can't

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=142036787
Date: Aug 16, 2007 6:05 PM

You are as fake as your daughter.
Funny how most people that write or meet me out and about say that I am the most "real" person they have ever seen on a reality show

----------------- Original Message -----------------

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=56733116
Date: Aug 26, 2007 12:17 AM

Your dad is a stupid ****! I dont want on his page!
OMG! Woman abuser....I hope people throw **** at him!

I have had a lot of pussy tossed my way. You have obviously had a few guys knock you up side your head, and I am sorry about that. And who the hell put you on my page? **** that, you deserve to be in this blog, bitch.

Well, enough of that for now. I thought there would be much better ones, but I am sure you can feel my disappointment at these lame letters. Please, take your time and send me something a bit more of a challenge.

Other houseguests....

There are two in particular I would like to respond to.

Jessica....

Jessica has said in interviews that Eric couldn't use veto when he won it to put either me or daniele up on the block to backdoor one of us, that that is what she wanted.

Let me say this.... When did Jessica ever make a decision on her own in the house besides deciding to sleep 18 hours or 20 hours that day? From everything I have watched, experienced, seen and heard.... Eric ran her HOH's as well as owned her vote. She never made a move without him in her ear about everything. Didn't you see how upset, frazzled and pissed she was when he didn't tell her who to put up as a replacement nominee ?(the week she did put up Dustin)

She stated that he couldn't use it because of the America's player thing. I have talked to the people running **** and this is all bull****. He didn't do or complete, or on occassion even try to accomplish some of the tasks given him. His vote was the only thing he had no say so about.

So, stop the ****ing crying already. It is over, get over it Jessica. There were thousands of people crying foul about Eric not being voted out when Daniele tried to back door him. Everyone has a million conspiracy theories about everything, fine. But don't make up bold face lies to try and make yourself look better.

Zach...

If anyone has the link to an interview with Zach where he talks about a cruise and being promised in on the next all-stars, please send it to me. Also something about me being able to see his answers in the mirrors (wouldn't that mean he could see me too? And wouldn't that be like copying the kid next to you in algebra who gets D's and F's on every test?) I have heard things from too many sources for them not to be true, but I want to see it before giving my opinion on his delusions. Thanks.

About me spraying Zach with my beer while on stage at the wrap party....

This dickhole either grabbed or slightly hit my balls three ****ing times during the night. I told him after the second that if he did it again, we weren't in the house and I he was gonna find my beer bottle meeting the side of his head. While on stage with the cast, this assmonkey does it again. So as we were walking off the stage, I shook up my beer and sprayed him from head to toe. He is lucky that is all I did. Maybe in the circles he travels in, it is cool to go around grabbing the balls of any guy you are attracted to..... and honestly, I don't care if he couldn't resist the temptation of wanting to grab my balls... So, I told him to go **** himself.

At the Fox Really awards show....

He was such a ****ing pain in the balls (figuratively not literally this time) and he wouldn't ****ing stop all night. First off, I was seated in the front row, a lot of the other houseguests were behind me and Daniele in the second row (they were all up for awards as well.) Jen was in the middle, which she quickly abandoned that assigned seat to glom onto Dr.Will and Boogie, sitting on the arm of their couch for most of the evening. Zach, well he was seated all the way in the back. But for some odd reason every ****ing time someone would get up around me, he would sit down and start bugging the **** out of me. He said at least 10 times that we were even, why was I mad? He was talking about him, my balls, my beer on him.... Finally I told him to get the **** away from me. Even the people running the show saw he was up there when we were doing the thing with Eric for America's Player, and paged him to the men's room about 5 times to get him to leave. I swear to the magic ping pong ball, that is the truth.... "Zach from Big Brother 8, could you please go to the men's room, you are needed there immediately." I mean, I could be wrong, maybe they weren't trying to get him to leave. Maybe there was someone in their who wanted him to play with their balls, who am I to judge

And there is some kind of fight a brewin' between two of my fan sites. Let me say this first. I like them both. They both went through a lot of trouble in doing them and I do appreciate it. Why did I pick one and not the other? Well, I would pop into Janelle's chat room and talk with people there before knowing about either chat for me. Then I went into a MySpace chat one time and it was bull**** there. One of them told me that they had a chat set up with the same user name and password as Janelle's, so I said cool and started chatting there. THAT IS IT! I had a million messages here and over 200 emails in my personal email from my friends, I couldn't find **** here or there. They just happened to say we have one set up here, at the right time, in the right place. I am sorry if the other feels slighted by me, really I am. It was not my intention what so ever.

Do me a favor and if my fans are gonna fight with someone, go and harrass one of the other houseguests, not each other....

Ok, that was a lot of bull****, but there it is. More soon I am sure..

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2007, 12:11:28 PM »
The last part is the most interesting part, talking about Jessica and Zach. thanks for posting it Blondie.  :tup:

(I love his comments to the emails.)  :lol3:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2007, 10:12:56 AM »
 Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Car crashes, Buying a new car, Playboy Mansion, Eurpoe and another interview
Current mood: chipper

Here's another installment in the Life of an Asshole, by yours truly... EvelDick

Some of you really liked some of the hatemail I posted and I had fun doing that as well. I will have to give it another go round again soon (thanks to Olivia for the idea, it was truly an old school Metal Sludge thing to do.) And yes, when I have time I will post some of the very nice letters I have gotten as well, those are inspiring, but not near as fun.

There have been rumors that I totalled my car. Not true. Here's the car story and the Playboy Mansion story all rolled up into one.....

I was out and about getting my costume together for the Mansion party that night, last Saturday. My computer in my car started acting up. First the window wouldn't go down, the lock wouldn't work, then the gauges hit extremes... over the red for hot, under empty for my gas etc... My dash kept telling me to pull over and stop the car. When finding a parking spot down at the beach, this idiot backed up to pull into a spot and since he was in a truck, he went a third the way up the hood of my Corvette, ****ing jackass!! After exchanging info. I just went home. I barely made it with my car cutting out the entire way. The Playboy party invite is for me and me alone, so asking someone for a ride would have been a big F.U. And the fact that I left my card at a restaurant a couple days before when in Disneyland with Nick and Daniele, kinda put a pile of **** onto the idea of getting a limo for it. So, I said **** it and stayed home.

I went out with Daniele and bought her a brand new Mitsubishi Eclipse, which is what she wanted. I got her an '07 in red and it is a very cute car. She is a very happy girl. It was a good day out with her, as I haven't had any alone time with her since being in the house.

We talked about going to Europe together, jumping a flight this week. I am waiting for a call from her to confirm, but it is do'able. I have a friend that works for Delta and we can use a couple buddy passes and fly stand by at a seconds notice, which is how I like to go, spur of the moment. Makes it fun. So, if she gets back to me soon, we could be on our way to rainy, boggy ol' London by weeks end, then on to Dublin for a few Guiness'. If it happens, I will let everyone know and yes, we will take lots of pictures for everyone.

Here is a link to an interview of sorts I did recently. I think it is funny and was fun to do. Basically Cindy wrote an article and I wrote the editor saying she got some things wrong... She wrote me back and I went through her letter and added comments in a big red font to answer her, inject my opinion, or let her know where she was wrong. Well, it turned out very cool and I liked reading it when I saw it, so I figure you guys might as well.... I talk about The game, Daniele, Jen, Zack, America's Player, the twists in general and why I am such an asshole. I also make points about things I said in the house... sticks and stones, people.... sticks and stones. So even though she apologizes at the beginning for not being more of a bitch to me in it, lol..... It is here.....

http://realitytvcalendar.com/shows/bb8/commentary/crd-ed-p1.html

So, have fun.... talk soon. Oh, and btw, this was one of the last letters with Cindy that she didn't put in the interview. Cindy=Hi E.D.

I forgot, wanted to include these.

Don't know if you've had a chance to watch "Kid Nation." But i'm told
you won't even have to if you read my articles.

If you're bored here are the titles and links to my Kid Nation pieces.

And my response....

I think I would rather have my testicles attached to car batteries than to watch that piece of **** show. Sorry you had to as well.

2:56 PM -

« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 02:25:09 PM by Blondie »

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2007, 05:40:18 PM »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

LA Ink and stuff
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities

I will post a good blog about my trip to Europe with Daniele soon. But there is so much to talk about it will take me a while to write it. I am still uploading pics and am trying to figure out why when I rotate pics on my mac, that they still come out sideways uploaded here.... uuuuugh.

Anyhow, on to LA Ink....

I have a few pics that I will post from today and will post pics of our, yes... I said our tattoos that we got on the show.

My friend Marc Silvestri is a comic book artist and has a bunch of comics he does under Top Cow Comics. Check his **** out, it is rad! Marc told me a few years ago that he would do a sketch for me to have tattooed of one of his comic characters, WitchBlade. WitchBlade was turned into a TNT series for a few years and they are filming movie about it now for summer release.

I met Marc through my good friends at Trashy Lingerie, Mary in particular... I love this woman, she ****ing rocks! Anyhow, Marc's wife Bridgette is the spokesmodel for Trashy Lingerie and at a Trashy party, Bridgette introduced me to Marc. I knew Marc did comics and had some of his books, so we hit it off straight away and became friends over the years.

Marc and Bridgette watched Big Brother to see what their insane friend was up to all summer. During the freezing water endurance competition in the three part HOH, Marc says to Bridgette.... Hey, don't I owe Dick a sketch for a WitchBlade tattoo? Bridgette says, "Yeah, for like 3 years now, lol." So Marc made a point to get ahold of me and tell me that he wanted to do that artwork for me. I told him I was looking for something to have done on LA Ink. He said he loves that show and tivo's it all the time, he would be stoked to do it for me to have done on the show....

Thanks Marc, the artwork is rad! I will be posting a pic of the sketch after I finish writing this.

So, I go in yesterday and meet Hannah, who is doing my tattoo. She loves the artwork and is excited to do it.

It was a fun atmosphere there. Kat was cool and friendly, but was busy with her own client and doing art for another, but it was great meeting her. Pixie was great and seems like a lot of fun. I think she would be a blast to go out and get drunk with. I had a great time talking and bull****ting with Hannah, she is very sweet and totally cool. She is also a lot lighter on the needles than my regular guy, who is a grinder.

The tattoo went pretty quick. We all figured about 5 hours or so, but it ended up taking about 3. While we were talking I told Hannah that I had just gone to London and Dublin with my daughter Daniele. And while in Dublin I asked Daniele if she would be down for getting matching tattoos of a little clover to remember the trip and the reward at the end of a crazy summer.... Daniele looked at me and asked if I was serious... of course I was. But I didn't want to talk her into getting tattooed if she didn't want to. She said she thought it would be cool and was down. Well, the tattoo parlor we went to had a long wait and wanted about $300 to do these 2 tiny tattoos, we said forget it. After telling Hannah the story, she said if Daniele would come down to the shop, she would be more than happy to do our matching tattoos. So I call Daniele and ask her to come down and check out the tattoo I am getting and she can make an appearance on the show to boot. She said she didn't care about being on the show, but would come down and check it out.

When Daniele gets there, Hannah tells her if she still wanted to get the matching shamrock tattoo with me, it would be her gift to the both of us. Daniele said sure.

So, I got my 4 leaf clover tattoo on my left forearm in the middle of the flames, below the cat. She got hers on the top of her foot. They look great and it will end up having more meaning than any of the rest of my tattoos.

Hannah does killer work and did a great job with the shamrocks on both of us. The WitchBlade tattoo she did on my shoulder blade is awesome! She added some highlights to the art and a bit of shading. I am really happy with it and am sure Marc will be stoked to see it as well.

Doing LA Ink was a great experience and a memorable one as well. I will let everyone know when it will air, as soon as I know, you will know.

Oh, and btw... I will be doing an interview for the new Suicidal Tendencies DVD coming out soon, later today. Since I was the promoter for that show and now, well known asshole.... I guess it is fitting.

6:02 AM

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2007, 06:13:59 PM »
Thanks for the updates Blondie! I'm tempted to watch LA Ink just to see his tattoo! LOL Wonder when it air.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2007, 06:20:19 PM »

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2007, 06:21:47 PM »
 :waves:   Dani's new car

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2007, 06:25:31 PM »
What a great drawing! Don't you know lots and lots of people will be swiping that one for their own use?  :jam: