Author Topic: Kid Nation: The Children's Corner  (Read 19877 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Kid Nation: The Children's Corner
« on: September 19, 2007, 01:25:51 PM »
Want to talk about the kids??  You're in the right place!

Discussion about the Ethics and Legalities of the show can be found here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,13138.0.html
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 06:53:09 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Kid Nation: The Children's Hour
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 01:26:34 PM »
Kid's Bios

All 40 of them! :lol:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 06:45:30 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 04:51:24 PM »
 :waves:  Hey Peach, Can't wait to see what this will become. Show is on tonight at 8 pm eastern time.

Peach,  your link takes us to the Survivor board. As Dani would say, Just saying  :lol3:
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 06:10:55 PM »
Thanks Blondie! That's what I get for trying to do things hurriedly from work! :groan:

I am fully prepared to watch this and be utterly appalled--but it may just turn out that I'll be totally suckered in and have to watch it with my box of Kleenex at hand!

Guess we'll see tonight !
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 06:13:49 PM »
 :tup:  Me too , I am not sure what to think yet. it could turn out to win our hearts of some of those kids.  So this is where we will discuss it, not the other thread?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Kid Nation: The Children's Corner
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 06:56:55 PM »
I was thinking we might need a place to discuss the individual children as we get to know them...so that's what this  thread is for.

But let's talk about the show/episodes in the Episode thread! 

Sadly, I won't be able add any screencaps until it turns up on the CBS site and I can see it online.

But I'll be watching tonight on TV and will love to snark on it during commercials and immediately after with y'all!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 07:00:57 PM »
It's on!  I can't wait to see what this will become.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2007, 08:04:56 PM »
It's on!  I can't wait to see what this will become.

you watched this? i was watch back to you and til death on fox

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2007, 08:07:21 PM »
I did watch it, and it wasn't half bad.  I can't believe a few of you came into this show with pre-conceived opinions of the show.  Give this show a try, what don't ya?

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2007, 08:13:11 PM »
Yay thanks for this link!

I already know a few of their names. My neices favorite is Taylor hehe. Michael seems like a very smart kiddo (although he is one of the older ones).

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 08:19:31 AM »
 :waves:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 08:28:19 AM »
Oh that's NICE! Blondie! :hearts:

I needed this to keep them all straight--I think I ended up getting 8 or 9 straight last night which is actually pretty good for a first show--but this will help enormously!

But I did like little Jimmy--and how he just never wavered--he wanted to go home! Awwww....
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 09:21:28 AM »
 :waves:  I really liked the show. I liked the way they all pulled together. Jimmy was pretty mature for his age. He knew that he wanted to go home, and nobody was going to talk him out of it.

Jimmy, the first one to leave Kid Nation

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2007, 11:34:53 AM »
I liked Jimmy, wasn't he the one that wouldn't turn around when Greg? said that he could be his wingman? And he said "who is that" and he said "Greg" and Jimmy said "no" haha.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2007, 04:55:42 PM »

So far I understand that not only do the parents receive a special phone # which they can call to contact their child's assigned councilor any time day/night as well as a mandatory call made to the parents every three days to ensure the parents their child is fine. CBS provides an on-site child psychologist, film crew I bet some of them are parents too,one counciler per 5 children, a fully equipped medical response team, a Chef for guidance, and an animal expert.

Man summer camp was not that good! :lol3:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2007, 09:09:11 PM »
Here is an interview with 10 year old Savannah from Kentucky:

Savannah, a 10-year-old from Partridge, was another pioneer. Her father applied to be on Survivor last year, but when casting agents called, they were looking for the daughter, not the father. (Mining applications for other shows seems like standard procedure now; you might recall that David and Mary Conley of Stone were selected for The Amazing Race after David applied to be on Survivor.)

Savannah told me on Tuesday that the family thought it was a joke, but as the calls kept coming in, they decided to listen. Her favorite memories of the show, she says, she's not allowed to share right now.

Read on to learn more about Savannah, her favorite chore in Bonanza City and the worst part about being away from home for six weeks. (One word: outhouses.)

Question: What surprised you about the experience?
Answer: I didn't realize it was going to be that long until I actually did the show I wasn't that nervous. I thought, 'Six weeks, that's not very long.' It was pretty long. When I first got there, I'm like, 'Whoa.' I thought it would be hot and miserable and shorts all day. And I'm like 'Uh, no.' It's cold.

Q: What did you do when you got there?
A: I wanted to try to make a good friend, so I was just walking around trying to figure out where everything was and socialize. Yeah, I made a really good friend. She was the first person I met on the bus. It turns out she was the other girl from Kentucky, Kennedy from Ashland. She's a really good tennis player, and we talked about different things and how we got chose for the show.

Q: What kind of work did you have to do?
A: We had to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner for ourselves. We didn't have lunch -- we didn't cook lunch, at least. We had to wash our own clothes. We had to cook and clean, take care of the animals. We had to haul our water. It was pretty much work, a lot. We did fool around some, but...

Q: There's been a lot of criticism of the show and articles talking about accidents and injuries. What do you think about it?
A: I think it's just some kids who were jealous because they didn't win, they didn't get gold stars. We didn't have to work. We didn't have to do all that stuff, but we did it anyway. You could take a break when you wanted to.

Q: Was it hard not having grown-ups around?
A: It was pretty difficult without our parents. When we felt bad or somebody hurt our feelings, we didn't have mommy or daddy to run to. It was pretty hard to live without 'em. We learned to depend on each other.

Q: What did you miss most about being away from home?
A: I missed having my parents fix the food for me, them washing our clothes, not having to use outhouses, having sinks and faucets. Just your normal, every-day stuff. Not having our every-day life things, toilets, showers, sinks, right there where you wanted them.

Q: What was the biggest lesson you learned?
A: Probably to depend more on my self than my parents while I was out there. I learned to be more self-sufficient.

Q: Do you ever have to cook at home or wash your own clothes now?
A: No, not really.

Q: What was your favorite part about it?
A: I liked being in a different environment, being with different kids, learning how to be with other kids in a different place.

Q: Were there any chores you enjoyed?
A: I think cooking for ourselves was pretty fun. I like to cook, and I never really get to. Breakfast was grits and hash browns. For dinner, pasta, noodles, potatoes. Nothing much.

Q: Do you think adults should listen more to kids in the rest of the world?
A: Not the little tiny kids, but the 14 and 15-year-olds, the teenagers should be more listened to. The adults make decisions for everyone, and we're a part of everyone. Some of the kids should have a little bit of say of what goes for everything around us.

Q: You're 10 years old -- did you hang out with older kids or younger kids?
A: I wasn't completely with the older kids, but I wasn't a real little kid, either. I tried to be with everybody. I didn't want to be in a clique, or whatever, because it's not really good to be with a group. You need to try to socialize with everybody.

Q: What's the biggest issue facing kids today?
A: Their parents set a bad example for them, so they set a bad example for smaller kids. It makes everyone a worse person.

Q: What did other kids things about it?
A: While we were out there, they didn't really like it. After we got back, they thought it was pretty cool. I really do think this is a pretty good experience.

Q: Would you do it again?
A: No, it's not the type of thing I'd want to do again. It's a one-time thing. It was a good experience while it lasted. I would go for a week or something, but not for a real long time.

LINK
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2007, 02:19:06 AM »

Nuala

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2007, 07:44:38 AM »
I am so glad that I took the time to watch the show.  I am a teacher of 3rd graders and Jimmy is the age of my students.  I just wanted to hug him and squeeze those cheecks.  He is a doll baby.  He is very mature and will be missed on the show.  Way to stick it to Greg!!!!!

Greg's attitude will be changing on the show I bet to win the gold star. 

Michael needs to  be on the council.

Taylor cracked me up when she said that she doesn't do dishes because she is a pagent girl.  LOL. 

I have never seen kids get so excited about an outhouse!!!!  LOL.

I am hooked and will update about this show!!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2007, 09:28:41 AM »
:happy: Nuala!  So glad you are joining us!

I saw that CBS pre-screened the show in schools to get reactions LINK to NY Times article.

Do you think that the show will ever be shown in schools as a discussion starter?

I've been envisioning families watching this together and saying things like:

What would you have done? Do you like what they did? What is another way s/he could have done that?

But maybe if this keeps up its momentum then using it as a tool in schools would be interesting as well.

Will you talk about it in your class? Or tell us if your students liked it??
RFF's Golden Rule:

Nuala

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2007, 08:11:30 PM »
When I saw all the previews this summer I thought about having the students watching it for homework and writing a review of how things were different in that time period because I have to teach that to my students.  But, then all the complaints poured in so I did not want to go there and have parents think Oh God my child's teacher is crazy.  But, as things are simmering down and the show is a great educational tool I will definetly be adding it to our homework list.  I think I might record it and show clips for discussion also. 

I am telling you this is a great educational tool.  My colleague is going to watch it and see what she thinks and might join me in this venture.  I am going to talk to my principal about it first and see what he says and his perspective on it all, but I am sure he will be for it.

When I taught Outdoor Education for one fall season we taught kids and teachers about pioneer times and the kids had to do some of the same stuff.  This kids are brave and I am sure gained a lot from the experience.  Team work is key and the big thing is being ready for the 21st century well teamwork is key and this teaches it hands on!!!!

I am going to do more research on the kids from the show and see if I can get them to write letters to my students about their expeirences when the show is over on TV.

I am so stoked about this show. I guess the teacher is me is really showing.

Nuala

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2007, 08:18:59 PM »
You've got to read the kids bios and their answers to the questions.  These kids are compassionate kids.  I am impressed. 

Nuala

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2007, 08:22:03 PM »
Anjay

If you could switch places with one person, who would it be and why?
I would switch places with the director of the National Board of Education so that I can start education laws that will keep kids in school, help those that are falling behind, and give opportunities to students that are doing well.

HELLO!!!!  This kid needs this job!!!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2007, 10:09:05 AM »
Nuala--

Found this from a school blog:  Interesting questions!

So, thoughts on this type of show?  Do you think kids can lead themselves with minimal help from adults?  Do you think kids can govern better than adults in a situation like this?  Could you survive the harsh environment of a desert in the middle of nowhere with no electricity (which means no television, no hot water, no microwave, no computer, no video games, etc.) and no running water?  If you were on the Town Council, how would you try to lead 39 other kids in the wilderness?  What would you do?  How would you make decisions?   Post a comment with your input!

LINK
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2007, 06:04:29 PM »
Nuala my neice is a third grader (shes 9) and her teacher is already using it for homework. Just thought I would let you know that. I might have a homework assignment she did around here somewhere (I watch her after school) lol. She told me that the kids actually *like* having to watch the show for homework. So I dunno, I wondered why last week she was so set on wanting to see it when she was staying with me during fair week :lol3:

When I was in school we went to a farm that does this type of thing, with a one room school house and everything. I was about these kids ages. Then when I was in high school (yes way older) we did a pioneer day, and they had live chickens for us :lol: Ummmm I am proud to say I was the only girl NOT scared.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2007, 06:06:23 PM »
You've got to read the kids bios and their answers to the questions.  These kids are compassionate kids.  I am impressed. 

It was very insteresting to see their responses. I would've never been that logical as a kid :lol: I mean they wrote paragraphs for one sentence answers lol.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2007, 06:02:37 AM »
Taylor, 10, is from Sylvester, GA. Taylor says "I am passionate about pageants because I want to be Miss America or Miss USA one day."

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2007, 08:18:03 AM »
 :waves:  A little about Jasmine.  I think it is great for children to show off their talent, BUT, I do not agree with how Jasmine is thrusting her hips around at such a young age. There are too many crazy people out there, and I think she is way too young to be dancing like this.

Jasmine aka Diva and Zonnique aka Star together create a dynamic duo known as QT-Possie.
Jasmine and Zonnique have been performing together for 1 year and have created a unique supportive following of various ages. They performed the half time show for 2 All Star Basket Ball Games, Sparkle Skating Ring, Brown Middle School, Clear Channel in Macon GA and is on TI’s Rubber Band Man song and Video. They have also recorded three songs they co-wrote.
Jasmine-9 started acting and singing at the age of 4. She landed her first commercial with Volvo. Although they did not have a part for a 4 year old after she auditioned they wrote her in. She has been in the Toys R US Christmas, Thanksgiving, Back to School, Halloween and Valentine commercials. Jasmine has been interviewed and hosted the number one show on People TV with Entertainment 101. Jasmine came from a family of entertainers with a grandfather playing trumpet, drums, piano and lead singer in a band with a hit single “Cherry Pie”. Her Grandmother plays piano, organ, sings and is the “Director of Music Ministries” for 2 churches in Mississippi. She has a brother that is her DJ Dirty at 97.9 Clear Channel in Macon GA. He is the local morning show personality. She also has a brother that is an entertainer and producer.
Zonnique-8 is no stranger to the music industry. Her mother is Tiny of Xscape. The female R&B quartet Xscape debuted singing at producer Jermaine Dupri's birthday party in 1991, and were the recipients of multi platinum albums and singles. Her grandfather is Charles Pope, lead member, original member and the brother of the late Joe Pope, Lead Singer of the Tams. Charles has been singing for 39 years. Charles has taken over the Tams since the death of his brother. Charles has sung several songs on the Tams albums like "Might as Well Forget Him"; most people call it Walk the Streets at Night. Her Uncle Albert Cottle better known as Lil' Redd, has been singing with the Tams since the age of 7 years old. Lil' Redd is the youngest member of the Tams. He's been singing and dancing for 24 years. Most fans call him the fastest feet in show business.

http://qtjazz.2ya.com/

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=57790860

Jasmine Robinson
QTPossie

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2007, 08:59:19 AM »
 :waves:  Don't get me wrong, she is really cute.  :tup:  Jasmine has been around the "tv industry" for a a long time.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2007, 07:08:51 PM »
WoW Blondie--you made Taylor look gorgeous!

And I still think we all a need a Tee shirt with "Beauty Queens don't do dishes on it!

3 year old Jasmine is adorable!

And I don't know about kids and dancing today? Don't they all do it?

Since they have MTV and music videos to watch when all I had was American Bandstand! :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2007, 07:28:55 PM »
 :lol:  GP me too, watched a lot of American Bandstand, but still don't think 11 year old girls, should thrust around like that. Like I said, there are a lot of weirdo's out there, just drooling at these young girls.  :dick

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2007, 11:12:47 AM »
Eleven-year-old Colton hails from Reno, Nevada. A fun, outgoing and loyal child, he says physical education and art class are his favorite subjects in school. He aspires to enter Auburn University and become a professional football player when he grows up. A member of Football and Junior Rodeo, he looks up to Lofa Tatupu of the Seattle Seahawks as his idol.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2007, 11:38:53 AM »
Eight-year-old Mallory of Indianapolis, Indiana is an aspiring pediatrician or veterinarian who admires Miley Cyrus, Emma Roberts and Julie Andrews.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2007, 11:55:40 AM »

Offline dustigenes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2007, 06:26:30 PM »
hey Blondie

How about Taylor as Marie let them eat cake Antonetti.  Actually thats better than outright saying you gotta starve, deal with it.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2007, 03:07:06 PM »
That chop of Taylor is so darling. Coltons reminds me of a Cowboy Up or go home poster i've seen (the first one).

Oh and boys dance all wild and crazy to - my 3 year old thinks shaking his butt to every kind of music is the funnest thing ever :rolleyes:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2007, 03:22:55 PM »
Wish we had a way to share these with the kids--wouldn't Colton be stoked to see himself?? Thanks Blondie!

And mama--capture that dancing for posterity--you'll be able to scare him into good behavior when he is 15 by just mentioning showing it to his GF's!!  :lol3:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2007, 03:28:41 PM »
lol @ the chops. You got skills.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2007, 05:54:07 PM »

A news story about Taylor

TV show has family ties for La Grange man
by Kaitlin Keane    Wednesday, October 3, 2007 3:59 PM CDT

A tomboy-turned-pageant queen is the best way to describe Johnny Dailey’s granddaughter-turned-TV star.

Dailey’s granddaughter, Taylor Dupriest of Portland, Ga., is one of 40 kids featured on the CBS television show “Kid Nation.”

According to CBS.com, “Kid Nation” is a reality show filmed in Bonznaz City, N.M. for 40 days. Viewers watch as the 40 kids work to build a community all their own. Without the help of adults, kids age eight to 15 work to overcome social issues of peer pressure, homesickness and the uncontrollable desire to rebel.

“Kid Nation” isn’t the first time Dailey, of La Grange, has watched his granddaughter on the silver screen. She’s appeared on The Disney Channel’s “Show Your Stuff” and has also appeared in print ads.

Taylor’s mother, Tabitha Dupriest, said “Kid Nation” is Taylor’s most recognizable work.

“‘Kid Nation’ is definitely the biggest thing shes ever done,” Tabitha said.

After being on Kid Nation, Taylor has learned to work for what she wants and to have more responsibility, Tabitha said. But Taylor is still the same kid before and after “Kid Nation,” her mother said.

Taylor’s leadership skills and versatility to be a girly-girl or a tomboy are some of the many traits that helped Taylor get on the show, Tabitha said, and also be on the show’s town council.

Town council is a select group of kids on “Kid Nation” who decide which child deserves a gold star worth $20,000.

According to a recap posted on CBS.com of the series’ second episode, the kids realize they’ll have to kill livestock - namely, the town chickens - if they want protein in their food.

During episode two, the mess hall goes into an uproar when word spreads that council members are considering killing the chickens because some of the kids have bonded with the

chickens.

As the arguments continue, Taylor puts the matter to a vote and the majority choose for the chickens to be killed. “We are cooking chickens!” she declares.

Later, three girls run to the chicken coop and lock themselves inside, intent on stopping any chicken killing.

Dailey said he is proud of his granddaughter for joining the show.

“She is a smart girl to be only 10, she’ll amount to something unlike the other Daileys,” he joked.

But she’s still just a young girl.

“The first night when she was crying, I just wanted to help her so bad,” Dailey said.

After the show taping ended, Tabitha said she gained more respect for not only her daughter but the rest of her family.

“We need to respect our kids,” Tabitha said.

Tabitha said she is proud of her daughter for going though such a positive experience and having faith in herself.

The adventure may not seem like much to some, but to the kids on “Kid Nation,” Tabitha said, they accomplished something great.

Dailey said he expects after the show people will look at his granddaughter in a new light and see her as more grown up than an average 10-year-old.

“Kid Nation” is shown at 8 p.m. Wednesdays on CBS. For information about Taylor or the show, visit www.CBS.com.

News editor Jacquelyn Stoess Hack contributed to this story.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2007, 06:33:07 PM »
 :waves: a few pics of taylor as real pageant queen.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2007, 10:14:04 AM »
 :lol3:  Meet Taylor  "I am going to be bossy and say you can't just play and watch other people build this town   :lol3: :lol3:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2007, 11:31:56 AM »
:lol3:  Meet Taylor  "I am going to be bossy and say you can't just play and watch other people build this town   :lol3: :lol3:

I find it funny that she doesn't follow her own belief of not playing and watching other people build the town. :lol3: I think the Council thing got to her ego.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2007, 06:01:00 PM »
 :o  Oh My!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2007, 07:37:58 PM »
OMG! That is truly frightening!  Taylor in ten years--BB 18!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2007, 03:10:06 PM »
Mike Klinge has a leading role in a local King and I production.

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2007, 07:46:44 PM »
 :waves:   Is he the King?   :hearts:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2007, 09:20:00 AM »
 :cmas22   There's a New Sheriff in Town!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2007, 11:40:36 AM »
Great one, Blondie! I wish we had a way to get some of yours to the kids because I know they would be so proud!  :cmas17
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2007, 09:41:17 AM »
I saw the pictures of tomboy Talor on the Kid Nation website (at CBS or whatever). I thought they were awesome! Hehe! Its crazy how you can bring Jen into something a 10 year old does. When its really Daniele that acted like a 4 year old. Things go her way she throws it in peoples faces when the tables turned she cried in her room for days and days. Wah!

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2007, 05:05:43 PM »
I saw the pictures of tomboy Talor on the Kid Nation website (at CBS or whatever). I thought they were awesome! Hehe! Its crazy how you can bring Jen into something a 10 year old does. When its really Daniele that acted like a 4 year old. Things go her way she throws it in peoples faces when the tables turned she cried in her room for days and days. Wah!

Are you talking about the chop of Taylor in the Unitard?   :cmas5 I thought it was rather funny! :cmas50

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2007, 09:55:07 AM »
 :snakes:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2007, 11:06:37 PM »
 :cmas20

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2007, 09:02:28 AM »
Nice Interview with Guylan.

His parents are exotic animal trainers--who'd have guessed it?  :cmaslol
RFF's Golden Rule: