Author Topic: BB Withdrawl Support Group  (Read 19639 times)

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
Re: BB Withdrawl Support Group
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2007, 05:17:24 PM »
I miss Julie Chen and the way she said good evening with that smile

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2007, 05:43:44 PM »
:lol: thats weird

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2007, 11:06:57 PM »
:lol: thats weird

michael, I think you might need some extra counseling! :lol3: :lol3:
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2007, 11:20:04 PM »
Yes Michael needs some serious help Blondie  :lol:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2007, 11:27:19 PM »
God, now that Michael brought up Julie opening the live shows, I have her voice in my mind! Is that a bad thing? Do I need some serious counciling? HELP!
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2007, 07:36:06 AM »
God, now that Michael brought up Julie opening the live shows, I have her voice in my mind! Is that a bad thing? Do I need some serious counciling? HELP!

I think you both do. Let's see, who could we get to help!! Not Dr. Laura, will have to be Dr. Phil   :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2007, 12:24:25 PM »
Dr. Phil? I'm going to run for the hills if I have to have him treat my problem.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2007, 01:27:45 PM »
Good EVENING I'm Julie Chen  :'(

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2007, 01:31:52 PM »
Good EVENING I'm Julie Chen  :'(

It is an Intervention!

Time for us to find you a hot date for the weekend whose name is NOT Julie!   :lol3: :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2007, 01:41:25 PM »
I wouldn't want to go on a date with Julie anyways ...

Let's sit down to eat - BUT FIRST, do you have anything emotional you would like to talk about infront of every body?
 :lol3:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2007, 01:51:46 PM »
I can't get my sleeping routine right! Still I stay up until 4am still I sleep until noon  :'(

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2007, 11:57:11 PM »
I'm usually a night owl anyway, so staying up late isn't abnormal for me.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2007, 12:13:47 AM »
Me too Mandy but I usually don't sleep until noon  :lol: .. maybe I need vitamins  :snicker:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2007, 01:40:02 PM »
 :'(  I can't sleep at night either. I think I need more than intervention :lol3:
Every since I stayed up all night waiting for Dick and Daniele to come back from jury questions, I have had a stiff neck with pain that goes down my back! I think it is called

BigBrotherstiffneckitis or something like that. :lol3:
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2007, 04:06:00 PM »
Poor Blondie  :lol:  :kuss:

Hey I went to sleep at 3ish and slept until 1pm  :o! Maybe my body is just catching up on the lost sleep? and guess what? I'm tired still :rotf:! I need one of those rainy Saturday's just to have an excuse to stay in bed all day!!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 07:11:15 PM by puddin »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2007, 04:54:03 PM »
You have almost 3 months of lost sleep to catch up on--do what your body tells you!  But it is just like jet lag I've decided--natural sunlight (remember the sun?? That big yellow ball in the sky??) is good for us!

But I've been going to bed around 2-3 and my stupid body keeps waking me up at 6 or7 saying you are missing the Dick at Night show:lol3: :rotf: :groan:

I'd love to sleep till noon...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2007, 05:57:17 PM »
Hey I went to sleep at 3ish and slpet until 1pm  :o! Maybe my body is just catching up on the lost sleep? and guess what? I'm tired still :rotf:! I need one of those rainy Saturday's just to have an excuse to stay in bed all day!!

I had to catch up on all of the sleep I missed this past weekend (Monday night), and I didn't wake up 'till three in the afternoon! Shows me I needed to get some sleep once in a while!

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2007, 06:06:35 PM »
You have almost 3 months of lost sleep to catch up on--do what your body tells you!  But it is just like jet lag I've decided--natural sunlight (remember the sun?? That big yellow ball in the sky??) is good for us!

But I've been going to bed around 2-3 and my stupid body keeps waking me up at 6 or7 saying you are missing the Dick at Night show:lol3: :rotf: :groan:

I'd love to sleep till noon...

Oh GP, I'm the same!!!
I go to sleep around 3:00 am and must get up by 6:00 am to walk my dog. Make breakfast, tidy up, get ready and finally go to work.
I don't know how I do it. But today 4:30 I said I would have a nap just until 5:00.
OMG, I just woke up. I think I was in a coma!!!
I am going to run out for about an hour. I can't wait to get back to catch up on the posts.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 06:09:37 PM by ca bb fan »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2007, 07:16:34 PM »
I miss that big yellow thing in the sky too  :lol:, my pale skin in the proof. Was thinking of hitting the tanning bed but don't have the drive to get there so pale skin it is.
Have any of you ever tried that self tanning stuff ? Does it work?
Also now that BB is over I don't care about Dick as a matter of fact I don't care about any of them except my all time fav Janelle :luvu:
....seriously I need my amazing race fix CBS  (:;), I think I'm depressed  :'(

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2007, 07:53:44 PM »
You know I have, its such a process making sure its even and not going to streak or look funny, it's just easier lying down in a tanning bed for 10 minutes and your good to go. But I also tried the body moisturizing creams like Olay, Dove and Neutrogena that also have a tint in them, I'm pretty happy with those. I'm pretty bad that way I have tried every new product out there. I'm such a girl!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2007, 08:12:58 PM »
You know I have, its such a process making sure its even and not going to streak or look funny, it's just easier lying down in a tanning bed for 10 minutes and your good to go. But I also tried the body moisturizing creams like Olay, Dove and Neutrogena that also have a tint in them, I'm pretty happy with those. I'm pretty bad that way I have tried every new product out there. I'm such a girl!!!
It's been so long since I've shopped for girly things and did not even know about the tints! thanks ca bb  :kuss:. When I do go out shopping I want to try some of those mineral powders that Daniele used. They really made her skin look great and they look like they lasted through the hot days.

off topic, but speaking of Daniele .. does any other girl here shave their arms? I found that just so weird and it made my itch just thinking about it :P

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2007, 08:21:43 PM »
It's been so long since I've shopped for girly things and did not even know about the tints! thanks ca bb  :kuss:. When I do go out shopping I want to try some of those mineral powders that Daniele used. They really made her skin look great and they look like they lasted through the hot days.

off topic, but speaking of Daniele .. does any other girl here shave their arms? I found that just so weird and it made my itch just thinking about it :P

I think the powders are fine but I've heard the liquid cover up mineral ones, are too transparent, it doesn't give you the coverage as a regular one does.

I know a lot of people that shave their arms, for instance my sister hates any hair on her body, she waxes , uses creams, shaves and really likes threading. In case you don't know what that is, I believe it orginated in South Asia, and they actually use a thread and spin it and somehow she has her eyebrows and face done. I didn't try that but the beauty salons due it. 

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2007, 08:22:08 PM »
....seriously I need my amazing race fix CBS  (:;) , I think I'm depressed   :'(

It isn't BB withdrawal at all--it is TAR withdrawal! This is the longest we will have gone between shows in forever!

I prescribe some serious spoiling effort next week....

And tanning beds are a no-no, but those air-brushed spray on tans aren't bad if you just need to be brown for a few days...

And I adore Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals--hard to believe it can really work--but it does!  And it is really good for your skin too...

http://www.bareescentuals.com/id/

Shaving your arms is just bizarre...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2007, 08:33:04 PM »
Well I shave my legs everyday only because I can't stand the itch so can't imagine shaving my arms ..
I've never heard of "threading" ca bb ,see I have to get out of the house  :lol: ! Fo'Reals!
peach I've seen those bare essentials info commercials but I want to try them on before I buy them if I'm going to spend that much $$ on them, lol.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2007, 08:34:10 PM »
....seriously I need my amazing race fix CBS  (:;) , I think I'm depressed   :'(

It isn't BB withdrawal at all--it is TAR withdrawal! This is the longest we will have gone between shows in forever!

I prescribe some serious spoiling effort next week....

And tanning beds are a no-no, but those air-brushed spray on tans aren't bad if you just need to be brown for a few days...

And I adore Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals--hard to believe it can really work--but it does!  And it is really good for your skin too...

http://www.bareescentuals.com/id/

Shaving your arms is just bizarre...

:lol: I'm with you on that GP, it is bizarre. I've actually argued with my sister that she was crazy. She cant stand the small, invisible to the naked eye hairs on her face. I told her it's supposed to be there and you need a microscope to even see it.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 08:41:19 PM by ca bb fan »