Author Topic: What's your Favorite or Least Favorite BB8 Memory?  (Read 2053 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
What's your Favorite or Least Favorite BB8 Memory?
« on: September 18, 2007, 11:05:58 AM »
The thing I will always remember and my favorite was Dick banging on the pot lid over Dustin's bed then picking on each HG as they appeared on his radar until they all retreated into the HOH bedroom. He did it to make sure he would go home and Daniele stay to play the game but I believe it kept him in the game and ultimately to make it to the finals. It was hilarious to watch live on the feeds.  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
Re: What's your Favorite or Least Favorite BB8 Memory?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 12:59:47 PM »
It was one of my favorite moments also TL.Watching him walk through their little bedroom and mock amber by saying"cigars,cigarettes,drinks,etc." it was priceless,and the pots and pans,my god,i was so rolling laughing.hate him or love him,there will never be a player like him in this game.only certain people can be that original and stick out in my mind.the few  that stick out to me over the years are dick,will,howie,janey,and of course good ole kent.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 01:10:43 PM »
Most touching? The way Zach went to check on ED  and Dani taking care of BOTH men after that AWFUL Endurance Comp.

Most uncomfortable/wishing you were somewhere else? Watching Amber go off on Eric.

Funniest? I'll have to think on that one--there were so many!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 01:42:14 PM »
My second most memorable! Jen dropping her bikini top in the kitchen when she reached for something in the cabinet! Jameka picked it up and held it by one finger and made her take it with her.  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 05:59:19 PM »
Favorite part 10pm ET Sept 18, 2007   :jam:

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 06:21:22 PM »
My favorite moment was the pot and pans also 2nd was the tea over Jen's head although I wish he was a better shot..lol  Least favorite was seeing nick evicted.  But had he not been I think Dani would have never made it this far.  Not that it matters cause all along I was rooting for either Nick or Dick.  I will be happy to see Nick tonight :flirt: