Author Topic: A BIG Thank You to EVERYONE  (Read 2857 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
A BIG Thank You to EVERYONE
« on: September 16, 2007, 12:11:49 PM »
I just wanted to write a short Thank You to everyone who made this season such a HUGE success here at RFF. We have broken every record possible here, and will be moving to bigger servers next year for BB9. So thank you to all the visitors this year and making this place the best BB board on the web.

Another big thanks goes to those updaters who would stay up all night at times to keep everyone updated on what is happening inside the house. Because of those people who dedicated their summer here, it was another reason it was such a successful season.

I know it probably isn't the outcome that everyone wanted, but what fun would it be if we got what we wanted EVERY SINGLE YEAR!!

So, I just wanted to thank everyone for their support, either by donating, by buying the feeds thru this site, or just being here everyday. I really appreciate it.

Be sure to hang out the rest of the year here, we have the best Amazing Race coverage & Survivor discussions around!

If you are only a BB fan, see you next Summer!! THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

Rob

Nuala

Re: A BIG Thank You to EVERYONE
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 05:52:24 PM »
Thanks Rob for doing the pod casts and giving us a home!!!

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 06:15:05 PM »
 :waves:  No Thank you Rob, for all you do and for letting us come and discuss our favorites on all of our Reality Shows. 

:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :yourock: :bow: :bow: :bow: :ty3: :ty3: :ty3:
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 09:06:12 AM »
Great season!  thanks to the wonderful updaters and all the members that posted and kept discussion going!!  Hope alot stick around for Survivor or any of the other shows we have going on right now or about to start!

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 10:31:37 AM »
thanks guys for my 2nd Big Brother year here at RFF!!! Last year I stumbled apon you by accident...and then I got hooked!! I wish I could be more of a detective, but I am here to put my 2cents in when needed....and you all know I have an opinion!! lol

SURVIVOR ON THURSDAY!!! WOOWOO
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 11:24:58 AM »
I wouldn't have even started watching BB this summer if it weren't for puddin so THANK YOU, it was so much fun and it lead to so many all nighters and it sucks that it's over :(

I can't wait for BB9!

Also thank you peach for letting me use your feeds, even though there is still a couple of things left to watch on them I really, REALLY appreciated it.

AND THANK YOU UPDATERS :jam:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 09:22:44 PM »
I just wanted to write a short Thank You to everyone who made this season such a HUGE success here at RFF. We have broken every record possible here, and will be moving to bigger servers next year for BB9. So thank you to all the visitors this year and making this place the best BB board on the web.
Rob
:congrats: Rob, on the huge success of the BB8 live updates & breaking records like crazy!!  :jumpy:  Great news that you're getting bigger servers next year to better accomodate the crowds.   :wohoo: :wohoo:

BB8 didn't go like I wished, but no matter.  Everyone can't be totally pleased in any one show, no way.  I'm just happy the live updating went as smooth as clockwork and it drew people in like never before!  That is quite an accomplishment, to say the least!
Again, Congrats! 

:hugs:
Rudy