Author Topic: BB is fixed  (Read 4263 times)

danielesucks

BB is fixed
« on: September 14, 2007, 07:22:38 AM »
Think about it, Dani has predicted the last three comps, she knew what to quiz Ed on! BB let them win for ratings!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB is fixed
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 07:45:44 AM »
Think about it, Dani has predicted the last three comps, she knew what to quiz Ed on! BB let them win for ratings!!

Welcome to RFF! Maybe she had a vision???  :waves:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline PirateDavid

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 08:48:33 AM »
Since God was rigging the game so that one of the "good" people would win, it's only fair that Dick and Danielle get some help from Big Brother.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 09:04:32 AM »
Since God was rigging the game so that one of the "good" people would win, it's only fair that Dick and Danielle get some help from Big Brother.

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

whoever started this thread sounds like a bitter loser,he must have been that kid that used to take his football home with him when he loss .

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline God

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 09:20:08 AM »

Au contraire. I rigged the whole mf, from the bottom up.
So help me, Me.

Offline BB8fanD

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 01:14:30 PM »
Aw, don't be bitter about it. Some of the other players here knew what some of the comps were going to be when it came closer to end. It's not like Daniele didn't guess the exact questions. Jameka was quizzing Zach on some questions. So you could say the same thing about Jameka.
Oh my  :o they must've told Jameka what the next comp was going to be! Come on, be serious. BB is pretty predictable now after so many seasons.

Daniele wasn't (and still isn't) my favorite person in this house. She treated her father like crap most of the time. Sure she now seems to treat him a bit better; just a wee bit better than before. She has to realize that her father did everything here just for her. She took it for granted and I hope that NOW she can see that her father did everything for her. Is it too little too late from Daniele? I don't think so.

Their relationship has a great chance; and that is ALL due to Dick. He's the one that always approached her. He's the one that said he would be willing to go to family counseling with her, and she scoffed at the idea. He always told her (not in exact words), "if you need me, I'll be here for you" (or something like that).

Given all that, I think she was one of the best players in this whole competition. She seemed to be so much smarter than many of these people when it came to GAME time. Now granted, she wouldn't be in the position she's in if it wasn't for her father.
And that is why I VOTED FOR DICK TO WIN THIS WHOLE GAME!

:wohoo:

I hope you all voted for Dick!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 01:23:43 PM »
Well, if you have watched any season of BB, they do the same TYPE of competitions every year towards the end. We knew it was going to be Endurance, followed by a skill game, followed by questions....but still think the game is 'tinkered' with!!

Offline BB8fanD

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 01:32:16 PM »
....but still think the game is 'tinkered' with!!
I don't think so.

Just looking at the last comp, the first stage of it.... I really think Dick got more water poured on him. It seems from that, that they did not want Dick to be in the final two. But look where he is.

As far as the water, I looked from different camara angles and they all looked like Dick really was getting more water on him. Why?... is the question. So if that is the case, that TPTB did NOT want Dick in the final two, then why is Dick still in the house?

I will give you this, I do think CBS "plays" a little for ratings sake. BUT I do NOT think that they "fix" the game as to who they want to win, NO WAY. Especially with "America's Player" for this season.

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 06:21:24 PM »

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

whoever started this thread sounds like a bitter loser,he must have been that kid that used to take his football home with him when he loss .

Why can't you play nice AG? LOL!  :meow: :lol3:

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 06:30:26 PM »
im a bad boy and need to be spanked  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 06:49:19 PM »

The game always ends with the same type of games...just in a different way...Janie knew a lot of the comps last year too..just didnt know the order of them...same as Dani...and they know that the longer into the season they go and they haven't seen a certain type of comp..they know it is coming soon

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2007, 09:42:34 PM »
~snip~

BB is pretty predictable now after so many seasons.

~snip~

:wohoo:

No kidding! Anyone can "predict" the final competitions if they're fans of the show.

And of course I voted for Dick. :D

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2007, 06:13:18 PM »
im a bad boy and need to be spanked  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Spanked huh? Well as Danielle would say, "Oh my..."
But it does kind of explain a lot...lol... ;)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2007, 12:37:44 AM »

The chances of me voting for Dick are equal to the chances of me voting for Daniele.

They're stuck at zero, and they intend to remain that way for the final one-and-a-half hours of eligible voting. I will not vote; neither one of the Donatos were that great anyway.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline IWatch

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2007, 01:13:18 AM »
Hey, I'm still crying over Zach and having to miss out on another Appalachian State vs. Michigan. Zach would have evicted Dick so that he could spend five days winning the heart of his love Daniele even though five centuries wouldn't be enough to freeze that hell over. And then Zach would have prevailed in the jury because he now gets America's vote, Jen's vote, and Jameka and whoever Jameka could bring along with her. Would Daniele have any sure votes against Zach?

But no, instead we watched two morons trying their best to get all those HoH questions wrong. I mean a monkey choosing A's and B's at random would probably have scored higher than either Dick or Zach. So the show was good up until the next to the last episode, but even though the finale is anti-climactic the America's Player reveal is worth looking forward to, and CBS gets a ratings coup because of the Dick-Daniele family reconciliation angle. The AP thing has worked out great, and in every season to come the paranoia over who's America's player will make the players act even nuttier. CBS has to be really pleased with the show's performance this year with the ratings up about 33% since the end of season 1. Maybe next year they'll be in a position to compete with all the summer reruns of the CSI's.