Author Topic: Fantasy Survivor Game_Tribe Refaforu!  (Read 128017 times)

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Fantasy Survivor Game_Tribe Refaforu!
« Reply #300 on: October 18, 2007, 04:31:02 PM »
Dave is voted out 18 points it says Lill, it looks right to me

Yea Pud you're right..thought the X through his face meant a wrong answer..sorry.

Duffus me  :res:
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #301 on: October 18, 2007, 04:50:48 PM »
Dave is voted out 18 points it says Lill, it looks right to me

Yea Pud you're right..thought the X through his face meant a wrong answer..sorry.

Duffus me  :res:
:rotf: ! that is too funny! I've had those blonde moments too, don't feel bad  :kuss:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #302 on: October 18, 2007, 05:23:44 PM »
It almost sounds like whoever wrote the (badly worded) question was working on the assumption (spoiler information) that Zhan Hu was going to TC so no more than 5 votes could be cast without taking into consideration that Fei Long could possibly lose the challenge and take all 7 of there tribe to TC.  But hey . . . what do we know  :groan:
Well I finally got here!! Yikes, whata crazy last 2 days.  :pull :pull

Ok, I put 5 for that first, poorly worded question with no 6 or 7 answer opts. Sounds as good as any!  Now for the rest of the questions.....  Sorry folks, this gal is just having a bad hair day  :pull  ...with a headache to boot.  :groan: :(
 I'll be lucky to get any points!  :o

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #303 on: October 18, 2007, 06:52:37 PM »
 :tup: Here's your 4 minute warning or there abouts   :groan:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #304 on: October 18, 2007, 06:56:09 PM »
And I'm done--just thinking about one more change! :lol:

Good luck everybody!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #305 on: October 18, 2007, 07:57:35 PM »
No idol! I had a feeling

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #306 on: October 18, 2007, 08:02:57 PM »
So they just all turn up with new clothes and no one says anything? Like they think we won't notice? :lol:

How many votes at tribal council will be cast by a Survivor where they and the Survivor they vote against were not members of the same tribe at the start of the episode? (40 points) four!
How many Survivors will look for or have conversations regarding the location or clues of the hidden immunity idol at some point during this episode? (45 points)  only 2!!
When Jeff declares that this tribe will have "Definitely the worst performance at a challenge yet", which tribe is he referring to? (5 points) Zhan Hu
Will the tribe that comes ashore in the immunity challenge first end up winning the challenge? (25 points) No
Which tribe will be the first to be shown cooking something at camp this episode? (35 points) FH

No kissing!

I sucked at the questions--hopefully my testimonials will come thru! :happy:

Aaron--either 5 or 6?
Jamie--3?
Frostie--5?
James--4?
Amanda--1?
Todd--3?
Sherea--5?
JR--??4?
PG--5?
Eric--4?
Courney-1?
Denise--2?

NO ONE found the Idol--so much for that spoiler!

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #307 on: October 18, 2007, 09:02:46 PM »

Which tribe will be the first to be shown cooking something at camp this episode? (35 points) FH

FH  ???  Fei Long  Or Zhan Hu

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #308 on: October 18, 2007, 09:06:23 PM »
Fei Long! oops...

Some of us clearly can't think either! Blame TAR for sleepless nights...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #309 on: October 18, 2007, 10:20:47 PM »
Yes!!!  I was hoping for Fei Long but forgot to watch for it during the show.  Thank you peachy  :waves:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #310 on: October 18, 2007, 11:57:10 PM »
TDT said something about James finding the idol but they didn't show it due to the switch hype. 
We were tricked!!  :snicker:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #311 on: October 19, 2007, 09:06:17 AM »
Man stupid Aaron, messed me up on the answers thsi week... I sucked at the answers.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #312 on: October 19, 2007, 02:21:20 PM »
Well it looks like I made a mistake --I was so concerned about what players to pick for testimonials that I overlooked the questions to make sure they were what I wanted  :lol:! Easy come easy go! Its just a "game" and theres always next week  :tup:

Which tribe will be the first to be shown cooking something at camp this episode? (35 points) No cooking observed < I thought I checked Fei Long  !!?

I was looking to see who I finally decided to go with I had Aaron/PG/Jamie/James for testimonials so I hope that helps my score 

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #313 on: October 19, 2007, 02:25:58 PM »
Well I had James, jaime, Aaron and Erik for testimonials.  But missed 2 or 3 answers.  But you are right, just a game.  and if people were looking at spoilers then hopefully alot of people missed answers too.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #314 on: October 19, 2007, 03:02:01 PM »
No use complaining lol its not like I can go back and demand the game webbie that I messed up my picks  :lol:
" Hey buddy! Can you give a guy a break? Really I meant to ..."

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #315 on: October 20, 2007, 02:40:34 AM »
Think I got 3 questions correct.

How many votes at tribal council will be cast by a Survivor where they and the Survivor they vote against were not members of the same tribe at the start of the episode? (40 points) Five  (I had no idea about this one.)

How many Survivors will look for or have conversations regarding the location or clues of the hidden immunity idol at some point during this episode? (45 points) Three  ( think it was two:  Erik and Jaime? )

When Jeff declares that this tribe will have "Definitely the worst performance at a challenge yet", which tribe is he referring to? (5 points) Zhan Hu

Will the tribe that comes ashore in the immunity challenge first end up winning the challenge? (25 points) No

Which tribe will be the first to be shown cooking something at camp this episode? (35 points) Fei Long

I messed up on the picks.  My gut said pick all for testimonials, but I did only Aaron and Todd.  I picked James to find the HII & Erik to kiss someone!  arrgg.  I really thot this was the wk James finds the HII.  Bzzzzt.  I kept thinking about Erik & Jaime kissing. bzzzzt  It wasn't very likely they would kiss intially.  Maybe they do evenutally?  Whatever...as you gals say...it's only a game. 

I wonder if there's a Bonus next week?  We haven't had one since Wk 1. 

Offline Aventus

• RFF Full Member
  • Jumping the shark?!.
« Reply #316 on: October 20, 2007, 10:43:22 AM »
So, how are those testimonials counted? Everytime someone apears talking to the cam? Only when the name appears on the bottom? Different Locaitions?

My Testimonials count (Assuming it only counts theirs names are shown under)

Sherea - 1 2 3 4
Frosti - 1 2 3 
Erik - 1 2
Jaime - 1 2
James - 1 2 3 4
Denise - 1 2
Todd - 1 2
Peih-Gee - 1 2 3 4
Aaron - 1 2 3 4 (5? Final Testimonial)
Jean-Robert - 1 2
Amanda - 1
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 10:51:18 AM by Aventus »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #317 on: October 20, 2007, 10:51:33 PM »
Aventus, I'm not sure if the testimonials showing the name underneath are the only ones counted.    When it's on the same subject, but immediately continued in a different photo shot it would be ONE i think? ???

Hey puddin...what say you?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #318 on: October 20, 2007, 11:24:19 PM »
Aventus, I'm not sure if the testimonials showing the name underneath are the only ones counted.    When it's on the same subject, but immediately continued in a different photo shot it would be ONE i think? ???

I think I'm catching on how the webbie counts the testimonials but can never be sure :lol:? You know like say we see Todd in one then they pan to something else then back to Todd in a different setting continueing his testimonial is that 2? but if hes in the same background its 1? But if they break for commercial and come back and then continues the testimonial with the same background then that counts as 2? :crazy:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #319 on: October 20, 2007, 11:40:54 PM »

I think I'm catching on how the webbie counts the testimonials but can never be sure :lol:? You know like say we see Todd in one then they pan to something else then back to Todd in a different setting continueing his testimonial is that 2? but if hes in the same background its 1? But if they break for commercial and come back and then continues the testimonial with the same background then that counts as 2? :crazy:
:crazy: as heck!  Who knows!  (except the webbie.  Adventus should ask him! ;D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #320 on: October 20, 2007, 11:51:17 PM »

:crazy: as heck!  Who knows!  (except the webbie.  Adventus should ask him! ;D

Im all for that Rudy :hfive: ! Let Aventus ask  :yess:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #321 on: October 21, 2007, 12:03:25 AM »
All in favor of Adventus asking the webbie say 'aye'.  :yaya:

Offline Aventus

• RFF Full Member
  • Jumping the shark?!.
« Reply #322 on: October 21, 2007, 07:42:01 PM »
lol. Don't u guys come with that "the noobie should ask" :lol: :lol:

While I was watching the episode I came with this question because there is a lot of ways to count them. As u guys said, Sometimes they show the person twice but with the same testimonial (between the shots of the person, a situation is shown). In others cases, people say different things but subsequently and in the same/different background (in this case, the second one don't have the name under. Frosti had one at the last episode and I struggled if it was one or two tests). Sometimes the person is heard but is not seen... ow well, that are so much variations I could go on forever.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #323 on: October 21, 2007, 08:38:58 PM »
lol. Don't u guys come with that "the noobie should ask" :lol: :lol:

While I was watching the episode I came with this question because there is a lot of ways to count them. As u guys said, Sometimes they show the person twice but with the same testimonial (between the shots of the person, a situation is shown). In others cases, people say different things but subsequently and in the same/different background (in this case, the second one don't have the name under. Frosti had one at the last episode and I struggled if it was one or two tests). Sometimes the person is heard but is not seen... ow well, that are so much variations I could go on forever.

See Team!?  Noobie Aventus is the perfect one to ask the webbie b/c he already analyzed the episode and it makes sense!  So he should talk to the webbie I tell ya!  :tup: :yess: I bet he'd even get a response, unlike the rest of us!  ha ha  :lol:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
FS Episode 5 Results!
« Reply #324 on: October 21, 2007, 10:56:15 PM »
Episode 5 Questions

How many votes at tribal council will be cast by a Survivor where they and the Survivor they vote against were not members of the same tribe at the start of the episode? (40 points) Four

How many Survivors will look for or have conversations regarding the location or clues of the hidden immunity idol at some point during this episode? (45 points)
Two

Which tribe will be the first to be shown cooking something at camp this episode? (35 points) Fei Long