Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #5 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 199121 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #5 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #1026 on: October 24, 2007, 11:20:38 AM »
Jessica and Eric did another radio interview this morning at 8am and are making an appearance at Nelson School at 1:30pm this afternoon.

They will be flying down to Odessa, Texas Friday to attend a game and have an autographing session.

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1027 on: October 24, 2007, 12:05:53 PM »
finally had a chance to listen to their interview from yesterday... they are so cute.  And had a chance to look at all the pictures of Kail, her fam, Nick and Dani up in Oregon on their myspaces and they are really cute too.  Have to say almost thinkin about going up to Kail's area for a vacation but sure my family would say "now you are really obsessing"  :lol3:  but it looks so beautiful and peaceful. 

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1028 on: October 24, 2007, 01:58:06 PM »
Second call guys--let's take this over to the Dancing thread, okay?  Thanks!
 :nana :dancer: :pickle:

Dancing with the Stars

:-*  I think we should expand on your thoughts of this thread.

It has been driving me crazy that this thread continues, as the live feeds are over.

I will take the initiative to begin a new thread called "Post Show Contestant Updates" under the heading of Big Brother 8, of the Big Brother Board,where everyone can read updates as to where they are now.

Thanks GP for bringing this to my attention and hope all the updater's in this entire forum will do there part to help manage our threads as were all guilty of that :lol:, it happens in the heat of the moment!!!

:hearts: Happy Updating