Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #5 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 199387 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #5 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #1000 on: October 22, 2007, 07:33:46 PM »
Here's the website for Jessica and Eric to go on TAR and you can buy woobies from there to be sent to the charities, Toys for Tots or the Salvatian Army

http://loripadillaphotography.typepad.com/teamjeric/

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #1001 on: October 22, 2007, 07:36:32 PM »
I noticed that Jessica is one of those girls that looks 1000000x better in video/in person then she does in pictures.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #1002 on: October 22, 2007, 07:44:29 PM »
The camera flash makes me look insane -- but without a flash I look quite dashing! :)

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #1003 on: October 22, 2007, 10:31:54 PM »
No hun Toronto Canada

Woo hoo - Me too!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1005 on: October 22, 2007, 11:40:33 PM »
No other updates today

Nothing else to report.....

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1006 on: October 23, 2007, 02:09:34 AM »
Thanks for the thoughts yes the San Diego Fallbrook/Rainbow fire is pretty close to us so we are going to try and keep an eye on it tonight and hope we are not asked to evacuate... I think now they are calling it the Rice Fire... hard to keep up with the names but we have so many fires going right now... the winds here in my town Temecula are about 40 to 50 mph... I'll post in the morn cuz i know all will be ok... we've had them closer!!!!  Thanks again all you are true friends and it does help :hearts:

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1007 on: October 23, 2007, 07:53:15 AM »
Thanks for the thoughts yes the San Diego Fallbrook/Rainbow fire is pretty close to us so we are going to try and keep an eye on it tonight and hope we are not asked to evacuate... I think now they are calling it the Rice Fire... hard to keep up with the names but we have so many fires going right now... the winds here in my town Temecula are about 40 to 50 mph... I'll post in the morn cuz i know all will be ok... we've had them closer!!!!  Thanks again all you are true friends and it does help :hearts:

We can still see the fire from our house but doesn't seem to be traveling this way so that is a good thing... the winds are suppose to be here at least until 3:00 today but for now things are fine... those Santa Ana Winds really reak havoc because they get so strong but they come from the north east and the weather gets real hot we are in the 90's today.  Our winds usually come from the ocean the south west but those are normal nothing like those crazy Santa Ana's.  Well that's your weather lesson for day...lol. 

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1008 on: October 23, 2007, 08:27:02 AM »
So glad you are okay! We are thinking about you--please keep us posted!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1009 on: October 23, 2007, 10:40:21 AM »
This was the fire I was watching from our bedroom balcony last night and is still burning this morn... Winds still blowing around 30-40 mph and with so many fire crews out and fighting fires in so many different areas we aren't seeing any relieve until the winds die down and more fires get contained rather than starting.  So many homes in San Diego Co, Malibu, Lake Arrowhead, on TMZ even Tori Spellings Inn in Fallbrook could be burnt down no one knows as of yet because of so many evacuations and road/freeway closures. 

Fire breaks out west of Temecula

By: The Californian -

A fire broke out in the hills about two miles west of Temecula just after 11 p.m Monday west of Rancho California Road in the area of Via Barranca and Via Vaquero.

The fire was visible burning on a ridgeline and appeared to be heading northeast toward town, according to initial reports. Westbound Rancho California Road was closed, but residents of rural De Luz were streaming east into Temecula after being evacuated by Riverside County sheriff's deputies.

Deputies reported to Sheriff's Department dispatchers that all residents on Calle La Paz were evacuated, as were homes on Via Vaquero.

Yadira Perez, 18, of Fallbrook was at the Unocal station on Jefferson Avenue and Old Town Front Street waiting to hear back from two friends who were trapped in De Luz. They had left Fallbrook to get away from the fires there and then encountered the blaze in the hills west of Temecula.

Fire officials were reporting about 11:55 p.m. that the blaze was roughly 25 to 50 acres and spreading rapidly through heavy brush. At that point, fire officials reported that more than 190 firefighters had responded to battle the flames.

If the fire were to advance toward town, it could threaten Old Town Temecula or an industrial park that is home to International Rectifier, Temecula City Hall and The Californian's offices.

California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection officials were reporting that there were power lines down in the area of the fire.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1010 on: October 23, 2007, 12:16:40 PM »
This was the fire I was watching from our bedroom balcony last night and is still burning this morn... Winds still blowing around 30-40 mph and with so many fire crews out and fighting fires in so many different areas we aren't seeing any relieve until the winds die down and more fires get contained rather than starting. 

I do hope you and your home are safe and that  the fires are controlled now. Please do let us know. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Kiwi Jay

« Reply #1011 on: October 23, 2007, 12:20:33 PM »
Oh gosh I heard about those, I hope you will be fine

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1012 on: October 23, 2007, 12:34:06 PM »
The fires are unreal. I know everybody was concerned about that on Dancing With the Stars last night and of course with Marie fainting right after her performance just added more concern to all the contestants and it was a crazy night. It will be interesting to see the results show tonight with the fire situation seemingly to be getting worse.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1013 on: October 23, 2007, 01:05:52 PM »
Jessica and Eric did an interview in Kansas this morning

http://www.wibw.com/rhiannonallyblog/blog/10737681.html?num=0&c=y

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1014 on: October 23, 2007, 02:05:34 PM »
The fires are unreal. I know everybody was concerned about that on Dancing With the Stars last night and of course with Marie fainting right after her performance just added more concern to all the contestants and it was a crazy night. It will be interesting to see the results show tonight with the fire situation seemingly to be getting worse.

I know... I could see the worry in Jenny's face and I thought geez I hope she does well dancing because she seemed so concerned about Marie... as we all were.  It must have been the hardest nite for anyone to dance...

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1015 on: October 23, 2007, 05:12:30 PM »

I know... I could see the worry in Jenny's face and I thought geez I hope she does well dancing because she seemed so concerned about Marie... as we all were.  It must have been the hardest nite for anyone to dance...

On a side note about DWTS I'm a "All My Children" fan since the beginning and so I vote for my guy Cameron and I hope it makes it to the end.   :-*

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1016 on: October 23, 2007, 05:57:59 PM »

On a side note about DWTS I'm a "All My Children" fan since the beginning and so I vote for my guy Cameron and I hope it makes it to the end.   :-*

I watch AMC too and GH as well. I do hope Cameron makes it far in the contest but I don't think he'll win. As for my faves, I like Helio, Cameron, Sabrina and Mel. I hope Mark Cuban goes tonight. He SUCKS!

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1017 on: October 23, 2007, 06:44:01 PM »
Ok I love helio only because he dances with julienne hough and I absolutely love this girl she is such a good choreographer, great dancer and my gosh this girl is beautiful... I loved her and anton last year and was sooooooooo glad they won... can you vote for a pro to win?????? :jumpy:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1018 on: October 23, 2007, 07:16:03 PM »
 :nana :dancer: :pickle:

Dancing with the Stars.

Lots of  :hugs: for blsnbelles!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1019 on: October 23, 2007, 09:07:10 PM »
 :yess:

Mark Cuban is gone!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1020 on: October 23, 2007, 09:19:06 PM »

How hot is that J Lopez. I know there's a baby under there.

I know, there's been a rumor for weeks that she's expecting twins.

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1021 on: October 23, 2007, 09:49:45 PM »
oh my gosh I thought the same thing last night about Marie and her head... My heart went out to Mark but he did need to go and haven't seen JLo yet but I think she is preggers too. 

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1022 on: October 23, 2007, 09:53:18 PM »
on another side note about these darn fires... the one that I saw out my window is out and the one in Ramona (the San Diego area) which is behind me is reaching Temecula, but the winds are dying down so I'm not worried about that one...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1023 on: October 24, 2007, 12:05:00 AM »
Second call guys--let's take this over to the Dancing thread, okay?  Thanks!
 :nana :dancer: :pickle:

Dancing with the Stars
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #1024 on: October 24, 2007, 12:56:30 AM »
Thanks peach!  :hugs: