Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #5 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 199466 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Here ya go, nice new thread!   :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #5 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 08:35:14 AM »
Weekly stats of BB8:

Week 1: Kail, HOH, Amber & Carol nominated, Daniele wins Veto, not used, Carol out, 10-1
Week 2: Jen, HOH, Daniele & Dick nominated, Daniele wins Veto, used on self, Joe up, Joe out 9-1
Week 3: Dick, HOH, Jen & Kail nominated, Jen wins Veto, used on self, Mike up, Mike out 7-2
Week 4: Dustin, HOH, Jen & Kail nominated, Jameka wins Veto, used on Jen, Nick up, Nick out 6-2
Week 5: Daniele, HOH, Jen & Kail nominated, Jen wins Veto, used on self, Eric up, Kail out 4-3
Week 6: Jessica, HOH, Daniele & Dick nominated, Dick wins Veto, used on Daniele, Dustin up, Dustin out 4-2
Week 7: Daniele, HOH, Amber & Jameka nominated, Daniele wins Veto, used on Amber, Jen up, Jen out 5-0 + 1 p.v.
Week 8: Jessica, HOH, Amber & Zach nominated, Eric wins Veto, not used, Amber out 3-1
Week 9: Zach, HOH, Jameka & Jessica nominated, Daniele wins Veto, not used, Jessica out 2-1
Week 10: Dick, HOH, Eric & Jameka nominated, Zach wins Veto, not used, Eric out 2-0
Week 10: Zach, HOH, Daniele & Dick nominated, Daniele wins Veto, used on Dick, Jameka up, Jameka out 1-0
Week 11: Zach, HOH part 1, Dick, HOH part 2, to be continued...

Offline akbar61

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 09:13:21 AM »
I've been lookin all over for the clip of Jameka that I saw the other night.. can anyone help me?

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007, 09:27:59 AM »
I've been lookin all over for the clip of Jameka that I saw the other night.. can anyone help me?

What is the clip of Jameka that you are looking for?  What is she doing/happening in the clip?

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2007, 09:49:39 AM »
This is a clip of how the part 3 played out in All Stars..
The type of questions asked about jury members.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2007, 09:50:25 AM »

are you talking about the one posted on here from youtube ?.. if so it is here

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,13215.2375.html

Offline akbar61

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2007, 10:14:28 AM »

What is the clip of Jameka that you are looking for?  What is she doing/happening in the clip?

I found it, thx anyway!

Offline boopie_1969

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2007, 11:14:47 AM »
Well I'm rooting for Zach to get HOH. It would be great to see one of the Danoto's walk out the door. Especially Dani. She's got to go. I haven't like her from the begining.
Dani you're a spoiled brat who's needs to be spanked

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2007, 11:42:31 AM »
Go Zach!!!!

Oh well, if he can't do it then im still glad that he finally won some comps :lol3:

Offline akbar61

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2007, 11:50:41 AM »

That was the one!!
 I love you all and hope to apply for bb old timers!

Offline Bucgirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2007, 11:58:09 AM »
GO ZACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:   I definitely think he has a better chance winning against Dick tonight, I think he could have beat Dani but it would have been harder.  Dick winning the comp last night is definitely in Zach's favor.

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2007, 11:58:18 AM »

That was the one!!
 I love you all and hope to apply for bb old timers!

Let's stick with calling it the Senior Tour.  Old timers??? That's a state of mind.  :lol:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2007, 12:07:29 PM »
Just because I have be different and really feel this way.

Go Dick, I know that you can win this comp tongiht and make it an all Donato F2.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 12:10:34 PM by sass »

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2007, 12:15:26 PM »
 :waves:

I really do hope that the Donatos are final 2 now. Zack is a good person, but has not done anything to really play the game.  I think Dani might be a little too imature to win that much money though.
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline PoppyD

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2007, 12:22:32 PM »
BS...  when the Mrs. Robinson alliance was dismembered it put Zach in an aweful position where none of the groups would let him in. He played the hand that was dealt to him and has survived until the end laying low and alligning with the Donatos. When the time was right he stopped throwing competitions and has won more in the last few weeks than either Donato. He has every right to be in the final 2 and win the top prize. If he beats Dickhead in the next HOH,  he deserves first place. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2007, 12:40:21 PM »
Reminder:  Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  :tup:

:vader:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2007, 12:53:50 PM »
Thanks FNF for posting that video from BB Allstars part 3 comp......After watching it, it makes me think that if this years part 3 comp is like that, than it will basicly be 50/50 chance of winning for either Dick or Zach. If it is about what the past HG did or said IN THE HOUSE, Dick may do better since he did hang out more with all of them. Poor Zach really didn't fit in so well with any of them. :( (And I don't mean that sarcastically).

It wasn't really how well they knew the jury, but what they thought the jury member would answer. I guess it is a little bit how much they knew them, but it seemed more like a guess as to what they thought the person would answer.

I hope Dick can pull this off and win this last part. I would love to see D&D in the F2!! (Sorry Zach, nothing against you, but I gotta root for my 2 favorites!!!)

« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 12:57:37 PM by tweedle »

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2007, 12:55:55 PM »
The 3rd part HOH could go either way if it is like the last two years questions they can go either way.  It doesn't matter how good you know the jury members with some of the questions they ask.  Its not like there going to want to know the name of Amber's dog (at least I don't think so)

Personally I would like to see Zach win this part and see who he takes with him and then the satellite questions from the jury members.

If Dick wins IMO I think it would be to predictable.. But all three that are in the end deserve to be there regardless of how they played the game for the simple fact that they are there.  

Also I would love to see Dick and Dani's response tonight if Zach were to win.  Dick could get quite explosive whereas Dani could turn into Amber real fast before our very eyes.  

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2007, 01:00:11 PM »
The 3rd part HOH could go either way if it is like the last two years questions they can go either way.  It doesn't matter how good you know the jury members with some of the questions they ask.  Its not like there going to want to know the name of Amber's dog (at least I don't think so)

Personally I would like to see Zach win this part and see who he takes with him and then the satellite questions from the jury members.

If Dick wins IMO I think it would be to predictable.. But all three that are in the end deserve to be there regardless of how they played the game for the simple fact that they are there.  

Also I would love to see Dick and Dani's response tonight if Zach were to win.  Dick could get quite explosive whereas Dani could turn into Amber real fast before our very eyes.  

If Zach wins the final HOH I believe that it is already set in stone that Zach would take DIck with him to the F2 over Dani.  The only way that I see Dick going off on Zach is if he takes Dani over him to the F2 and that would also turn Dani into Amber.  JMO.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2007, 01:02:26 PM »

If Zach wins the final HOH I believe that it is already set in stone that Zach would take DIck with him to the F2 over Dani.  The only way that I see Dick going off on Zach is if he takes Dani over him to the F2 and that would also turn Dani into Amber.  JMO.
The main reason I question who Zach would take is what he told Jameka before she left that Zach did not want to see Dick win any kind of money (PP)  But who's to know what to believe coming out of any of there mouths.  :).. I will say this.. any one of the F3 that wins and I will be satisfied.. I like the show and the game.

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2007, 01:05:28 PM »
FNF...just wondering how you found that video from BB AllStars? I was looking yesterday for a video of the 2nd part of BB AllStars and I couldn't find one anywhere....I could find all kinds of updates about it, but I really wanted to SEE it. If you know a good web site to find videos of past seasons, can you please let me know? Much appreciated! ;)

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2007, 01:07:09 PM »
FNF...just wondering how you found that video from BB AllStars? I was looking yesterday for a video of the 2nd part of BB AllStars and I couldn't find one anywhere....I could find all kinds of updates about it, but I really wanted to SEE it. If you know a good web site to find videos of past seasons, can you please let me know? Much appreciated! ;)
If you go to youtube.com and they have a search bar at the top just type in what your looking for. :)  also if you go here there are alot of videos relating to past Big Brother shows. :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/timmyboi/video/xe0ta_bb7-091206-finale
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 01:12:41 PM by FormerNickfan »

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2007, 01:11:04 PM »

The main reason I question who Zach would take is what he told Jameka before she left that Zach did not want to see Dick win any kind of money (PP)  But who's to know what to believe coming out of any of there mouths.  :).. I will say this.. any one of the F3 that wins and I will be satisfied.. I like the show and the game.

I understand what you are saying.  It is true, you never know what the HGs will do.  Personally I think it would be more interesting if Zach was to win the HOH if he were to take Dani to the F2, because then I am not sure who would win, but something in me says that it would be Dani (maybe that is becasue I like her and she is my favorite.)

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2007, 01:14:56 PM »

I understand what you are saying.  It is true, you never know what the HGs will do.  Personally I think it would be more interesting if Zach was to win the HOH if he were to take Dani to the F2, because then I am not sure who would win, but something in me says that it would be Dani (maybe that is becasue I like her and she is my favorite.)
I agree with you.. a lot of people think that Zach has it all won automatically if he goes to F2 but I am not so sure about that.  They get there chance to talk to the jury and answer questions and the people in the jury house have had some time to diffuse from happenings inside the house. 

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2007, 01:16:49 PM »
I t will be interesting to see who Wins and if Zach wins if he will take Dani or Dick.  If the final 2 are d & D then I think Zach will vote for Dani.