Author Topic: Week 11 **Spoilers**  (Read 8194 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Week 11 **Spoilers**
« on: September 12, 2007, 04:32:31 AM »
After some 7 and a half hours Dick goes down. Zach wins HOH part 1.

Zach Wins - part 1 of HOH
Dick Wins - part 2 of HOH.
Thurs , live show part 3 of HOH --Zach & Dick go at it in a Q & A comp.
Final 2 --Zach/Dick, Zach/Dani or Dani/Dick.
Sunday: "Best of" show
Tuesday--Zach or a Donato will win it all.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 09:07:45 AM by TheCinera »

Offline Playing Games

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Week 11 **Spoilers**
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 08:53:38 AM »
Are you saying that the retard has a chance in winning? Please, I hope not!  :groan:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 09:12:51 AM »
I knew that once the rain started Dani would not last.  She looked stressed when the show ended

Offline mycroftbyers

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 01:30:10 PM »
Are you saying that the retard has a chance in winning? Please, I hope not!  :groan:

I like the way Zach has handled himself despite being treated so poorly. He could have struck back and acted like a jerk, but took the high road instead and treated everyone with respect. If he wins it is because of the way Dick treated everyone...did you see the jury house last night? No one wants D&D to win.
Gwalchfaen's Official Groupie

Offline Playing Games

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 03:22:47 PM »

I like the way Zach has handled himself despite being treated so poorly. He could have struck back and acted like a jerk, but took the high road instead and treated everyone with respect. If he wins it is because of the way Dick treated everyone...did you see the jury house last night? No one wants D&D to win.

I don't think Dick had any right to talk to him that way. Zach took it like a grainof salt like Jen did when he was on her case. For the most part he flew under the radar and appeared to be really dumb to me. I'm aware the others don't want either of the D's to win.  Well we will find out soon who the big winner is!

Offline mycroftbyers

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 04:40:04 PM »

I don't think Dick had any right to talk to him that way. Zach took it like a grainof salt like Jen did when he was on her case. For the most part he flew under the radar and appeared to be really dumb to me. I'm aware the others don't want either of the D's to win.  Well we will find out soon who the big winner is!

Less than a week! :jumpy: I swore I'd stop watching if the cheating wasn't addressed...but I'm holding out hope that Zach will pull it out.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2007, 05:49:13 PM »
By the way there were talking BB addressed them about the blue ball and Dick & Dani are upset because it was dismissed because they knew""how it was going to turn out with Dick saying "if they know how its going to turn out then why play the game? why bother voting?"what if Zach had used the Veto and one of us went out ?" -- not Eric

Offline mycroftbyers

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2007, 06:57:45 PM »
By the way there were talking BB addressed them about the blue ball and Dick & Dani are upset because it was dismissed because they knew""how it was going to turn out with Dick saying "if they know how its going to turn out then why play the game? why bother voting?"what if Zach had used the Veto and one of us went out ?" -- not Eric

Is that what Dick is so bent about right now?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 07:13:24 PM »

Is that what Dick is so bent about right now?

We aren't sure, he got up in a rotten mood because BB kept making noise this morning and he hurts all over.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 09:53:43 PM »

I believe during the jury house part of the show..someone(Dustin I think) said that none of them wanted for Zach to have coasted his way to the end like he did..and it would suck(or words to that effect) if Zach won...think they are considering a Donato win...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2007, 10:13:40 PM »
I'm going to re watch the jury part on innertube when i get a chance PPG, I was distracted at the time.

We aren't sure, he got up in a rotten mood because BB kept making noise this morning and he hurts all over.

Plus hes having :smoke withdrawels and has no one else to bitch about so I guess BB is his new target  :lol:
I don't know why hes unhappy because if Jameka had won the Veto, not Zach .. Jameka would have come off the block, Dani would have gone up and Jameka & Zach very well could have voted Dani out not Eric.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2007, 10:52:36 PM »
I actually think Zach has a shot against Dick. I think Zach would get Jamecka, Jen, Dustin and Amber's vote. While Dick would get Daniele, Jessica and Eric. This game has been personal and I think a lot of people will vote that way.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2007, 11:07:25 PM »
Dick won HoH part 2, no car was involved though and Dick says he was gypped, lol

Tomorrow nights live show,  Zach & Dick fight it out --Q&A for the HOH rights !

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2007, 12:34:10 AM »
Daniele=Janelle, she wins everything but Big Brother.

Offline Not Naive

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2007, 01:04:14 AM »
Dick won HoH part 2, no car was involved though and Dick says he was gypped, lol

Tomorrow nights live show,  Zach & Dick fight it out --Q&A for the HOH rights !

We all know Dick will win.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2007, 01:15:15 AM »
I honestly think that Dick will win, even he said that he spent the most time with the LNC which is the jury. Heck he even spent more time with Jen -- I can't recall Jen & Zach ever being friendly.

Offline rindacelly

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2007, 08:08:40 AM »
I honestly think that Dick will win, even he said that he spent the most time with the LNC which is the jury. Heck he even spent more time with Jen -- I can't recall Jen & Zach ever being friendly.

I think you make a very good point here and a strong case for Dick's eventual win.  The only thing I am concerned about regarding a Dick win is that (as part of his game strategy) he really made some pretty nasty personal verbal attacks on people ... especially the women.  Women are much more likely to hold grudges than men.  I think when it comes time to vote for someone to win HALF A MILLION DOLLARS, (assuming Dick makes it to the final two) it would be really hard for Jameka, Amber and Jen to vote for Dick.  And I think Jessica would vote for Zach over Dick because Dick and Daniele screwed she and Eric.  I think Eric (without America telling him who to vote for) will vote however Jess votes.  I also think Dustin would vote for Zach over Dick.  Remember how much he hated Dick in the house and how he set himself up as the pawn so he could laugh in Dick's face when Dick would get evicted?? 
If the jury all voted strictly on game play and strategy only ... Dick or Daniele would win.  But, they are people and hurt feelings and emotions will definitely be a factor in the end vote.  The ultimate "dis" to Dick or Daniele would be NOT to vote them as the winner of Big Brother.
Life Is Good.  Being a new GRANDMA is GREAT!!

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2007, 10:21:30 AM »
Yeah. I want Dick to win it and it be a Donato final 2.

A Donato and Zach final two will suck cause there won't be any point in watching the finale, as eveyrone likes Zach more (even by only a slight margin) than either of the Donato's.

Sending postive win vibes to Dick.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2007, 11:07:53 AM »

I think you make a very good point here and a strong case for Dick's eventual win.  The only thing I am concerned about regarding a Dick win is that (as part of his game strategy) he really made some pretty nasty personal verbal attacks on people ... especially the women.  Women are much more likely to hold grudges than men.  I think when it comes time to vote for someone to win HALF A MILLION DOLLARS, (assuming Dick makes it to the final two) it would be really hard for Jameka, Amber and Jen to vote for Dick.  And I think Jessica would vote for Zach over Dick because Dick and Daniele screwed she and Eric.  I think Eric (without America telling him who to vote for) will vote however Jess votes.  I also think Dustin would vote for Zach over Dick.  Remember how much he hated Dick in the house and how he set himself up as the pawn so he could laugh in Dick's face when Dick would get evicted?? 
If the jury all voted strictly on game play and strategy only ... Dick or Daniele would win.  But, they are people and hurt feelings and emotions will definitely be a factor in the end vote.  The ultimate "dis" to Dick or Daniele would be NOT to vote them as the winner of Big Brother.

Well said, I see the vote being 4-3 if it is Zach and Dick and if Daniele is there I think she will pretty much sweep it. I don't think Dick has a chance for that exact reason, he has been a jerk.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2007, 11:08:23 AM »
The evil inside me wants Dani & Dick final 2 only to have the jury give Dick the money just so we can see Dani have a meltdown  :dancer: , I can dream can't I?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2007, 11:42:53 AM »
Y'all crack me up!  :lol3:

Cig deprived Dick doesn't remember that Zach couldn't be put up, he was HOH.  :wall:

I think I will take the other side, I want Dani to win. I want Dick to beat Zach and the two go head to head! Dani can take all the $$

OR... if not the two Donatos final 2,  Dick win over Zach.

I can see that Zach has a very good chance of winning tonight, and I think he will take Dick with him, he thinks he can beat Dick but I'm not so sure about that. I remember Jessica saying last week that she liked Dick. Dick and Jen had a love/hate thing goin on. Jameka should be smart enough to know that Zach ignored her the entire game but gave her the blitz at the end and his goodbye message was as transparent as a piece of glass.

Dustin will have a dilemma because he does play personal.

Tonight will be very interesting! 

(Dani won't win, my picks never do that should make you happy puddin!)   :lol3: WAIT!! I want ZACH to win!!! Yes !!!!  :yess: :yess: :yess:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2007, 11:44:33 AM »
The evil inside me wants Dani & Dick final 2 only to have the jury give Dick the money just so we can see Dani have a meltdown  :dancer: , I can dream can't I?

thats exactly what i want.the jury has to remember how they are perceived outside the house.i think dick would get more votes than people think,jury members dont want to be looked at as bitter,wich is how they would be perceived if they vote for zach as opposed to dick.remember last year when the only vote for erica was marcellas,that was a bitter vote and i think last year hurt marcellas's popularity,he has nothing to do with housecalls and i have a feeling cbs wanted it that way.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline PirateDavid

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2007, 06:38:54 PM »
Well, I think tonight's show is a big one.  If Dick wins HOH, Danielle wins BB8.   If Zach wins HOH, he'll probably win the $500,000.  I don't think Dick has a chance in hell of winning.    Everyone on the jury considers themselves too "good" to award the money to a bastard like Dick.