Author Topic: Dick is aDICK!  (Read 9407 times)

Offline TOPDOG

• RFF Not So Newbie
Dick is aDICK!
« on: September 11, 2007, 11:35:01 PM »
i cannot stand dick!    THIS isn't game play.  It is like a10 year old. I hope he gets caught up in this and looses his grip or falls.

Offline BB8fanD

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Dick is aDICK!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 12:07:32 PM »
i cannot stand dick!    THIS isn't game play.  It is like a10 year old. I hope he gets caught up in this and looses his grip or falls.
Who's the evil one here?

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 12:17:17 PM »
Who's the evil one here?

:jam: Kudos to you BB8fanD  I think everyone is a little tired of hearing this crap now.
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline mycroftbyers

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 01:11:34 PM »

Couldn't agree more...he is a cheater and a disgusting pig.
Gwalchfaen's Official Groupie

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 02:47:31 PM »
 :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 08:31:17 PM »

high 5 to that

I don't know who Dick reminds me more of
my ex-husband who's an  :ahat:
or my 4 year old son after he misses his little nap

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2007, 09:56:03 PM »

Couldn't agree more...he is a cheater and a disgusting pig.
Yeah that and more.  But just about everything's been said that can be said about Dick.  Honestly, at the beginning of this season, I thought I  might be able to like him a little.  NOT.  He makes me want to puke. 
It's not that i like any of the others this season all that much...except Kale, Jess & /Eric.  But overall, this season's hgs were the worse overall & very little to choose from.  I hope Zack wins, but I wasn't too impressed with him either. 
 :(   :groan:

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2007, 10:08:51 PM »
So a cheater is only a cheater if he admits to it?  Without ever being in the house myself I can guarantee you that there are others that have done the same thing...just have never gotten caught...and actually Dick hasnt gotten caught either....his mouth is what got him in trouble ....had he never said it(wether true or not), no one would have known and he would have never been called a cheater...
And even more..this is a game about LYING, BACKSTABBING, CHEATING, AND DOING WHATEVER IT TAKES to win.
No one with any kind of morals will EVER win BB...I had my hopes set on Kaysar for 2 years, but I have learned that this is the way BB is and it will never change.   Why should Dick be ashamed of his lying and cheating and scheming when every other winner with maybe the exception on S1 has done the same thing to a degree.
Yeah maybe he went overboard with the name calling and such and for all we know the domestic abuse(or whatever it was) could have NOTHING to do with him actually hitting a woman (lots of things that have nothing to do with hitting are considered domestic abuse) my friend got arrested(and thankfully later released) for spitting S P I T T I N G on his ex-gf!!! Does anyone remember when all the junk about Janie being arrested for shoplifting came out?  Did anyone judge her for that? Did anyone think she was a liar because she had allegedly stolen some items from a store before? NO! Including myself..as you can plainly see from my pic.
Why is Dick being judged for his past? I would hate for someone to hold some things I have done in the past against me now,  use them to judge the ME of today.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 10:14:36 PM »
  :hfive:

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 10:20:27 PM »
One more thought and I am going to bed...lol...

I for one do not believe CBS would have allowed a person with a history of hitting women on the show...so either it wasn't hitting, or it isn't even true....who here really believes that CBS would put themselves on the line like that for someone they probably didn't even think would make it past week3

Offline Not Naive

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2007, 01:01:18 AM »

I for one do not believe CBS would have allowed a person with a history of hitting women on the show...so either it wasn't hitting, or it isn't even true....who here really believes that CBS would put themselves on the line like that for someone they probably didn't even think would make it past week3

It's human nature to only WANT to believe what makes us feel good or better inside.  The facts are not so important.  If we feel better believing in Santa Clause then so be it, but that only sets yourself up for a major disappointment when reality hits you in the face and sometimes even drawing blood because of our ignorance.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2007, 11:36:41 AM »
dick trys to get in peoples heads before and sometimes during competitions,hes not the first or the last to ever do it.pro sports players do it all the time,its called getting in someones head or trashtalking.i play lots of sports and some of the trash talking i hear from dick is tame compared to us.go to a little league baseball game,grown men and women and the players are all yelling and saying things to try to get into the heads of the opposing players.its just a part of this game.this game would be so boring if all they did was compliment each other and never argue. :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles:

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2007, 11:52:52 AM »
 :wohoo:

April Where have you been, when I needed you the most?  :lol3:

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2007, 11:55:19 AM »
i forget about this side of the forums some time,im off till monday so i been surfing it up,lol

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2007, 04:08:32 PM »

It's human nature to only WANT to believe what makes us feel good or better inside.  The facts are not so important.  If we feel better believing in Santa Clause then so be it, but that only sets yourself up for a major disappointment when reality hits you in the face and sometimes even drawing blood because of our ignorance.

I am not talking about believeing Dick did or did not do the things people are saying about him.  I am talking about CBS putting themselves in a position where they would have a dangerous person locked in the house with the others that could set them up for legal action against them.
I am one who believes everyone can root for whom they want.  I have my favorites and just like I wouldn't let anyone change my mind, I wouldn't want to try to change anyone's mind.  But corporate america would NOT willingly put themselves in such a situation.

Offline mycroftbyers

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2007, 04:16:40 PM »

I am not talking about believeing Dick did or did not do the things people are saying about him.  I am talking about CBS putting themselves in a position where they would have a dangerous person locked in the house with the others that could set them up for legal action against them.
I am one who believes everyone can root for whom they want.  I have my favorites and just like I wouldn't let anyone change my mind, I wouldn't want to try to change anyone's mind.  But corporate america would NOT willingly put themselves in such a situation.

You would think...but I have to disagree in this case...Dick has already put them in actionable positions and they have allowed it...they have much better lawyers and plenty of money to keep lawsuits alive for a very long time...
Gwalchfaen's Official Groupie

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2007, 04:26:13 PM »

You would think...but I have to disagree in this case...Dick has already put them in actionable positions and they have allowed it...they have much better lawyers and plenty of money to keep lawsuits alive for a very long time...
Believe it or not...Thank You mycroftbyers.....

TY for expressing an opinion opposite to mine...without a personal attack on my intelligence (or lack of...lol)

When I joined this site over a year ago, you could express your opinion without worry of personal attacks or innuendos...but seems people from other sites have joined us here and are trying to make this as unwelcoming a place as the sites they have just left.  Please let's keep RFF the best site on the web for BB!!!

Offline blondraider

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2007, 04:35:21 PM »
I love Dick and Dani and I think they kept the show so interesting and trust me everyone who produces and edits the show knew exactly how the members where going to act and play the game and that is why they got chosen. They knew Amber was gonna be a cry baby la la and Jamika was gonna be a bible pushing I am the all righteous mightier then all, they knew that Zach was a giant lob and Dick was gonna be out spoken and down right rude and cunning. I can say one thing I would much rather be in a house where the people are not afraid to be real and speak up then through their bible fews in my face or cry all the time.  I ask what makes Dick and Dani any wronger then Jameka and the good crowd? They all ignored Zach and they all schemed against who they wanted out.  I hope Dick wins and takes Dani and I really think if the others from the house really think about the game (it is a game) then Dani or even Dick deserve to win!!! :jam:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2007, 04:44:35 PM »
I agree blondraider. Good points!

Welcome to RFF Blondraider, Not Naive and if I haven't welcomed you yet, welcome mycroftbyers! Thanks for adding to the conversation!

:ty4posting :welcome: :welcome2: :welcome:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2007, 06:41:58 PM »
I love Dick and Dani and I think they kept the show so interesting and trust me everyone who produces and edits the show knew exactly how the members where going to act and play the game and that is why they got chosen. They knew Amber was gonna be a cry baby la la and Jamika was gonna be a bible pushing I am the all righteous mightier then all, they knew that Zach was a giant lob and Dick was gonna be out spoken and down right rude and cunning. I can say one thing I would much rather be in a house where the people are not afraid to be real and speak up then through their bible fews in my face or cry all the time.  I ask what makes Dick and Dani any wronger then Jameka and the good crowd? They all ignored Zach and they all schemed against who they wanted out.  I hope Dick wins and takes Dani and I really think if the others from the house really think about the game (it is a game) then Dani or even Dick deserve to win!!! :jam:

Wow, Been trying to say this all season, Kudos to you Blondraider

Offline trinirod76

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2007, 08:09:51 PM »
Now Dick has the house and Dani all to himself...Just like he wanted...I think he really wanted Nick out cause he was jealous...

edited to remove inflammatory content
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 09:34:09 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2007, 08:13:00 PM »
Now Dick has the house and Dani all to himself...Just like he wanted...I think he really wanted Nick out cause he was jealous... edited to remove inflammatory content

This is just uncalled for
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 09:35:18 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline blondraider

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2007, 09:06:34 PM »
See I think people just want to be mean because dick is not the every day kind of hero. He loves his daughter who he has be estranged with for many years. I do not think he was jealous of Nick in any way other then he wanted to get close to his daughter again and re-gain her friendship with him.  We have all done stupid things and said stupid things but sooner or later you have to believe your family is what is most important and you will do anything to get that back on track.  Remember they edit and cut this so we stay interested :waves:
Go Dick and Dani and I hope Dani and Nick end up together, I seriously doubt that Eric and Jessica will :kuss:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2007, 09:38:43 PM »
Neither inflammatory comments nor rudeness towards fellow posters will be tolerated.

If you feel that a post is offensive, please contact a mod immediately.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Nuala

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2007, 04:38:52 AM »
Dick fan til the end!!!!!