Author Topic: Heroes *spoilers*  (Read 3697 times)

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
Heroes *spoilers*
« on: October 08, 2007, 11:54:14 AM »
Season 2-episode-3

"KINDRED" 

BOTH IN PAST AND PRESENT, SEVERAL HEROES MAKE SHOCKING DISCOVERIES -- NIKI AND MICAH RETURN -- Upon his return to New York, Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) is unnerved to find an undiscovered Issac Mendez painting that foretells death of someone close to him. Both Claire (Hayden Panettiere) and H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) pursue their own secret personal agendas. Determined to make it to the U.S., Maya (Dania Ramirez) uses her deadly abilities to free Alejandro (Shalim Ortiz) from a Mexican jail. Ando (James Kyson Lee) returns to his job in Japan and makes a happy discovery. Meanwhile, in Japan's past, just when Hiro (Masi Oka) had written off Kensei (David Anders), his childhood hero surprises him. Niki (Ali Larter) and Micah (Noah Gray-Cabey) leave Las Vegas in an attempt to start over. Later, Niki and a lost Hero individually strike shady bargains to reach their goals. Two familiar people with abilities make an unexpected return. Dana Davis, Noah Gray-Cabey, Greg Grunberg, Adrian Pasdar, Zachary Quinto, Milo Ventimiglia also star. Nick D'Agosto, Katie Carr, Ashley Crow, Cristine Rose, Barry Shabaka Henley, Dominic Keating, Holt McCallany, Eriko Tamura, Adair Tishler and Stephen Tobolowsky guest star. Show Cast: Milo Ventimiglia, Ali Larter, Hayden Panettiere, Greg Grunberg, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Masi Oka, Adrian Pasdar, Noah Gray-Cabey, Jack Coleman, James Kyson Lee, Dana Davis, Dania Ramirez, Zachary Quinto, Kristen Bell, David Ander

In this episode, Claire and West have an intimate moment on the beach, after finding out each others powers. Claire sees the SCAR on West's neck. His explaination is that two years ago, living in St. Louis, he was riding his bike and the next thing he knew it was one day later.

Suresh is told that Isaac’s loft is now his. "Bob" tells him that the loft was really built for Suresh

Peter makes a deal to get his belongings back, he is told if he helps the Irish gang steal an armored car full of money after a football game, that they will give him the box that holds his identity. He is told to just take care of the guards while they get the money. Peter says "so if I help you get your box, you will give me mine?"

Clip of episode 3 with Nikki on myspacetv

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=19433910
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Heroes *spoilers*
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 10:50:49 AM »
Episode #2-4: "The Kindness of Strangers"

Between shifts at a local fast food joint, Monica Dawson (Dana Davis) begins to exhibit some unexpected new abilities unbeknownst to her brother Damon (guest star Carlon Jeffery), grandmother Nana (guest star Nichelle Nichols), and cousin Micah (Noah Gray-Cabey). Angela Petrelli (guest star Cristine Rose) makes a shocking confession as new information about the previous generation of Heroes is revealed. With Molly’s (guest star Adair Tishler) “boogeyman” continuing to turn her dreams into nightmares, Matt (Greg Grunberg) asks her to put aside her fears and locate him on a map -- with terrible results. Suspecting Claire (Hayden Panettiere) has a new boyfriend, H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) fears for the future. As they get closer to the U.S., Maya (Dania Ramirez) and Alejandro (Shalim Ortiz) make a grim discovery on the road. David Anders, James Kyson Lee, Masi Oka, Adrian Pasdar, Zachary Quinto, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Milo Ventimiglia also star. Randall Bentley, Ashley Crow, Barry Shabaka Henley and Jimmy Jean-Louis guest star.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Heroes *spoilers*
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 09:10:38 AM »
 :waves:

The fifth installment in the Heroes volume 2 saga, “Fight or Flight” airs October 22, 2007.

NBC official description -

SEARCHING FOR A LOST HERO, ELLE (GUEST STAR KRISTEN BELL) MAKES A SHOCKING DEBUT IN IRELAND – In Ireland, a lost Hero attempts to move beyond the past, but discovers that a mysterious woman — Elle (guest star Kristen Bell) — is willing to kill to find him. Matt (Greg Grunberg) and an unexpected ally fly to Philadelphia to hunt down the “boogyman,” following his terrible attack on Molly (guest star Adair Tishler), but the pair finds themselves outmatched. Monica (Dana Davis) tries to come to terms with her new abilities and her role as a local hero. Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) meets his new partner and gets a disturbing assignment. H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) takes a step to further protect his family. Meanwhile, as Hiro (Masi Oka) continues to fix the past in feudal Japan, Ando (James Kyson Lee) attempts to piece together historically what’s happened to his best friend. David Anders, Noah Gray-Cabey, Hayden Panettiere, Adrian Pasdar, Zachary Quinto, Dania Ramirez, Milo Ventimiglia also star. Alan Blumenfeld, Katie Carr, Jimmy Jean-Louis, Carlon Jeffery, Nichelle Nichols, Dominic Keating, Holt McCallany, Eriko Tamura, and Stephen Tobolowsky guest star.