Author Topic: Zach is an idiot  (Read 4641 times)

Offline bigdaddytut

• RFF Newbie
Zach is an idiot
« on: September 06, 2007, 10:54:23 PM »
what part of father and daughter need to be broken up, doesn't zach get.  they are using him for a pawn and the best he will do is third. idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
Re: Zach is an idiot
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 11:42:39 PM »
Dick and Danielle are going to do what they can to make sure they're in the final three.

When you look at the jury house you find: Dustin, Jen, Amber, Jess, and Eric. All of which if it came down to a vote between Dick and Jameka or Dani and Jameka, Jameka would win by default cause she's def less evil than Dani or Dick (if you will).

Also remember, that the final 3 compete in the final HoH and I don't think Zach would give up that easily to Dick or Dani with 500g's riding on whether or not he gets HoH or not. Ultimately, he could get 2nd place against Dick or Dani.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 01:32:31 AM »
Zach's chances are slim. It's not like he is Janelle and can just pull HOH's and vetoes out of his ass. He is screwed if you ask me and this show just became very predictable. If it is endurance I think Daniele has it in the bag. Not to mention that Dick doesn't even count. If it is him, Daniele and Zach both of them are going to take him to the final 2. Dick has final 2 in the bag. I hope Jamecka wins the veto and at least makes it interesting. I'm sorry but a Dick and Daniele finale would be EXTREMELY boring.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 05:59:25 AM »
yes it would be so boring with those 2 as final two.  i dont know when people will learn and stop thinking "oh i can get them out later in the game"  IT NEVER HAPPENS!!  i would love to see it be jameka and zach as the final two, but that will never happen either.

BB is just disapointing me more and more each year.  I hope this years surivor is more exciting then BB has been.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2007, 12:59:10 PM »
yes it would be so boring with those 2 as final two.  i dont know when people will learn and stop thinking "oh i can get them out later in the game"  IT NEVER HAPPENS!!  i would love to see it be jameka and zach as the final two, but that will never happen either.

BB is just disapointing me more and more each year.  I hope this years surivor is more exciting then BB has been.

I think Zach and Jameka as the final two would be far more borning than a Dick/Dani final two. Simply cause Jameka and Zach don't talk. Holy cow! Also, if you look at whose played the game versus who hasn't. Dick and Danielle have played the game. Zach and Jameka haven't.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2007, 02:52:53 PM »
between all of them i think Zach has done the best job,  Dick and Dani have had each other through the whole thing, and jameka has had her alliance.  Zach has pretty much been out there doing what he needed to to survive.  Both alliances have not liked Zach, but because they have been to busy going after each other he has managed to avoid being targeted.  And i think Zach and Jameka could be as much fun as watching dick and Dani have there "you talk bad to me" "you treat me like a little kid" arguments,  personally i have seen enough of their "relationship problems" this season.  Maybe the next show they should both be on is Dr. Phil

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 03:05:51 PM »
I'd rather not see the Donatos in the final two. Can you imagine what that would be like? All you'd hear on the live feeds for the next day and a half would be Daniele bitching at Dick just for a little talk. I think kc's right on them seeing Dr. Phil. Personally, their little sessions are becoming as much of a "show" as the "game" is.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2007, 07:36:09 PM »
If Zach & Jameka are final 2 I will stop watching the feeds like I did with Erika & Boogers as well as Ivette & Maggie, I refuse to torture myself  ;D

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2007, 10:16:38 PM »
If Zach & Jameka are final 2 I will stop watching the feeds like I did with Erika & Boogers as well as Ivette & Maggie, I refuse to torture myself  ;D

OMG Puddin, he was picking his nose this afternoon! LOL I don't know if I can stand it either if they are final 2.  :groan:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2007, 10:32:06 PM »
between all of them i think Zach has done the best job,  Dick and Dani have had each other through the whole thing, and jameka has had her alliance.  Zach has pretty much been out there doing what he needed to to survive.  Both alliances have not liked Zach, but because they have been to busy going after each other he has managed to avoid being targeted.  And i think Zach and Jameka could be as much fun as watching dick and Dani have there "you talk bad to me" "you treat me like a little kid" arguments,  personally i have seen enough of their "relationship problems" this season.  Maybe the next show they should both be on is Dr. Phil

There's a group of girls on another forum that I chat with about BB...and we've all been trying to decide whether or not the bickering between Dick and Dani has been real. The concensus is it's all been fake...part of their game.

I guess only time will tell.

And if Jameka or Zach win PoV and Dani goes home...I'll probably quit watching.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2007, 11:01:48 PM »
Honestly I don't think it is fake. I think it is latent teenage bickering because he tries to push her as a father and she rebells.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2007, 02:55:15 AM »

OMG Puddin, he was picking his nose this afternoon! LOL I don't know if I can stand it either if they are final 2.  :groan:
[/quote]

Dick picks his nose to? Dicks farts and spitting is far more annoying then someone quietly pickign their nose.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2007, 03:49:05 AM »
Maybe after the Dr. Phill appearance they D's could have their own show LOL