Author Topic: ** Week 10 Spoilers**  (Read 10534 times)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: ** Week 10 Spoilers**
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2007, 08:18:45 PM »
Aw Rats!  :(

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2007, 08:48:03 PM »
Sorry Rudy, but at least it won't be boring. :hugs:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2007, 08:58:02 PM »
:ya3: :elvis: Yeah that TL! Not that i'm an expert or anything but when you give up your whole summer 24/7 you get more of a feel for the HG's like, i  was not a fan of Dani's and yeah Dick pissed me off more than once but when it all comes down to it, to me anyways, its about who gave me entertainment this summer and kept me wanting to turn on the feeds and that award goes to Dick and if Dani wins in the final 2 then to me Dick wins too. They made a good team and did what they had to do to get to the final 2 just like any of the other HG's would have done if they had a chance.

Ogre & Jamesus in the final 2 would have been a nightmare = to Erika & Boggie and Ivette & Maggie. BB loves me  :wohoo:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2007, 09:21:32 PM »
Dammit. Daniele was the last person who should have won the Veto. It looks like Jameka will be sitting outside the house, talking to Julie. This bites. The Donatos are going to win. It'll certainly be an annoying bitchfest.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2007, 09:43:12 PM »
Woo Hoo!!!  I do think Dani is a little spoiled, but do nto think Jam did a whole lot to play the game.  She would have been gone if it was not for the 5 HOH's.

Do they get more money for making it farther in the game?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2007, 09:49:33 PM »
Hey Texan  :-*, I think we figured Eric got 9000$ stipend, not counting his 40,000  :res: , so Jameka might get 10,000? Thats just a guess though.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2007, 10:20:08 PM »
Hey Texan  :-*, I think we figured Eric got 9000$ stipend, not counting his 40,000  :res: , so Jameka might get 10,000? Thats just a guess though.
Eric got $9000 for what puddin?  Not sure what you meany, sorry! 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2007, 11:53:16 PM »
:ya3: :elvis: Yeah that TL! Not that i'm an expert or anything but when you give up your whole summer 24/7 you get more of a feel for the HG's like, i  was not a fan of Dani's and yeah Dick pissed me off more than once but when it all comes down to it, to me anyways, its about who gave me entertainment this summer and kept me wanting to turn on the feeds and that award goes to Dick and if Dani wins in the final 2 then to me Dick wins too. They made a good team and did what they had to do to get to the final 2 just like any of the other HG's would have done if they had a chance.

Ogre & Jamesus in the final 2 would have been a nightmare = to Erika & Boggie and Ivette & Maggie. BB loves me  :wohoo:
It's ok, gals.  I understand where you're coming from.  I just didn't appreciate Dick much after his attacks on people, & feel he carried it way too far.  It seemed BB8 was poorly cast, moreso than any other season.  Then a lot of Dick's actions were repulsive to me.  I didn't like Amber either for reasons already stated by many here.  Jameka is a reserved person, and didn't start her game soon enough...and yeah, she's a laid back person.  But no matter, I respect her for hanging in there.  I'm sure for her personality type & religious background, it was most difficult living with total opposite strangers...esp Dick.  Nope, she didn't do much to earn the right to win...but kudos to her for doing the best she knew how for each given moment while being cooped up with total strangers.  Zach did more game play, but he was boring.    I hope BB9 will be cast much better next summer!
Love you all.  :kuss: :hugs:  :luvya:
 Ruday

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2007, 12:06:33 AM »
Rudy, I'm still waiting for BB8 to bring out the real cast and tell us this cast was a gag  :lol:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2007, 12:19:43 AM »
Maybe that's the BIG twist we've been waiting for, puddin!?  Yeah right!  :lol:

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2007, 12:37:35 AM »
We might have seen a lot more of the others personalities if they weren't always overshadowed by the Danatos.  Basically at this point ive tured my interest to the start of surivor and dont care who wins BB.  more and more it seems thats its aways the worst of the worst who win.  oh well what can you do.

Offline Soar

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2007, 12:55:44 AM »
Wait so what is happening in the rest of big brother this week? And how did you all getvthis info before it airs on tv?

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2007, 01:07:19 AM »
They all watch live feeds from the house, Soar. Something is said that becomes knowledgable information from the house, which in turn leads to weekly spoilers.

Great stuff. Seriously.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2007, 01:44:41 AM »
We might have seen a lot more of the others personalities if they weren't always overshadowed by the Danatos.  Basically at this point ive tured my interest to the start of surivor and dont care who wins BB.  more and more it seems thats its aways the worst of the worst who win.  oh well what can you do.
Sad but true, kc.  Like you, I'm also getting geared up for Survivor and other shows.   

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2007, 02:05:27 AM »
 :jumpy: Looking SO forward to Survivor China here too  :yess:, China is a place that I've always had interest in and then theres Jeff Probst :luvu:

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2007, 10:05:17 AM »
jeff probst  mmmmmm ummmmmm.   is he still dating that one from one of the surivor shows?   cant remember her name

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2007, 10:58:14 AM »
kc, hes still with Julie Berry :)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2007, 03:10:45 PM »
  Jeff & Julie have been together for what...2 or 3 years?  They're a really cute couple! :wohoo: