Author Topic: Why no video of the sequestered guests?  (Read 5023 times)

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
Why no video of the sequestered guests?
« on: August 31, 2007, 07:36:06 PM »
Isn't it weird?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Why no video of the sequestered guests?
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 08:02:09 PM »
I was think this today too. In years past, people have been able to figure out where they are staying by the pictures! They want them sequestered for real this year! LOL

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 08:30:39 PM »
But its not like we don't know whos in sequester, you know? its not like the Amazing Race. Or it just could be that they are saving if for Sunday because there was no food comp today so they have to fill in that spot with something --aside from the HOH outcome.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 08:54:00 PM »
Yeah, but CBS doesn't want to know WHERE they are. You know in the past they have been able to find out the location of the house. Banners have been flew over the Sequester house in the past! And with all the banners this year, they know there will be banners at the seq house

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2007, 10:28:12 PM »
I don't know....none of the reasons make any sense.  If they don't want the location revealed (most likely in the Mexican Riviera) then when they show the evicted guests they don't have to show the outside or the location.  BB has full control of what we see and what the evicted guests see as far as video goes.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2007, 03:21:41 AM »
Well one of our Amazing Race detectives found TAR12 sequester house simply by spotting a blurred out picture on the wall so you never know  :jam:

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2007, 05:53:34 AM »
wouldn't it be funny if the sequester house was another set in the next building LOL.  I miss the showing the the evicted houseguest arriving at the sequester house.  BB could have set up one room to film the sequester house meetings and they could easily control that part of it.  I wish they would show something.  Like did Jen make it to sequester or did she leave?  and well can you Imagen the cry/bitch fest Dustin/Amber will have she she joins the sequester house.  They will have a great Eric bashing session, I'm just curious of what they will fell once the show is over and they go home and realize Eric had nothing to do with it, that ultimately it was us who didn't like them and saw them for who they really were.  Maybe we are all the "bad" people???

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2007, 11:41:47 AM »
wouldn't it be funny if the sequester house was another set in the next building LOL.  I miss the showing the the evicted houseguest arriving at the sequester house.  BB could have set up one room to film the sequester house meetings and they could easily control that part of it.  I wish they would show something.  Like did Jen make it to sequester or did she leave?  and well can you Imagen the cry/bitch fest Dustin/Amber will have she she joins the sequester house.  They will have a great Eric bashing session, I'm just curious of what they will fell once the show is over and they go home and realize Eric had nothing to do with it, that ultimately it was us who didn't like them and saw them for who they really were.  Maybe we are all the "bad" people???

There's an interesting thought, WE are the rotten ones because I guess we really are!  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2007, 11:50:33 AM »
last year weren't some of them laughing about how they would sneak out of the sequester house and go hang out at the local bar and get recognized and stuff?  Years before there wasn't really any twist this late that people didn't know about, seems like they're being really careful that the AP thing doesn't get out. 

On the Thursday shows after the evicted HG is done talking and Julie goes back to talking about AP, I always wonder what if they screw up and Amber or whoever is still in earshot to hear it.  But I'm sure they make sure they're moved to a soundproof room or something.

Too bad I liked the jury house video.  And I liked when they used to catch up with the cast from the previous year during the first week of the season.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2007, 01:35:57 PM »
That was so funny when they snuck out of sequester last season and were captured singing karaoke at the Golf club :lol3: , remember there was a storm in Mexico and BB moved them all to a house in Ca.? I can't recall off the top of my head but it was somewhere near Will's gfs parents house or vacation house or something like that.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2007, 01:40:43 AM »
Im sure they change the location :lol: This is a crazy time to do it with hurricane season though.

I don't see why BB couldn't have a room that is plain for them to walk into and what not.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2007, 12:36:15 PM »
---------However, although Amber is now off to the show's sequester location, Big Brother viewers shouldn't expect to see much footage of her new jury house adventures.  Unlike previous Big Brother seasons, CBS doesn't plans to broadcast regular weekly footage of each evicted houseguest's jury house arrival. 

"[The producers only] anticipate [broadcasting] one jury house package before the end of the season," a CBS spokesperson told Reality TV World on Friday.

RTW

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2007, 01:34:16 PM »
That was so funny when they snuck out of sequester last season and were captured singing karaoke at the Golf club :lol3: , remember there was a storm in Mexico and BB moved them all to a house in Ca.? I can't recall off the top of my head but it was somewhere near Will's gfs parents house or vacation house or something like that.

LOL, wasn't it in Palm Springs?  ??? I was thinking about them the other day, they were sure more fun! Bad little HG's!  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline HarleyJane

• RFF Newbie
    • HarleyJane
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2007, 12:05:53 AM »
Maybe they were going to show them, but wherever the house was, was in the path of the last hurricane, so they had to move them abruptly...

... thus no drama between jen & dustin, so nothing interesting to show.

who knows? but that's always fun watching their reactions of the ousted houseguest and the video they bring.
~

Our $20 Bet:
Harley Jane thinks Jessica is going to win.
Zachary Fox thinks Dick is going to win.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2007, 12:20:23 AM »
I miss not seeing the evictees entering the sequester house and a bit of interaction there.  :(

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 12:29:12 AM »
Maybe they were going to show them, but wherever the house was, was in the path of the last hurricane, so they had to move them abruptly...

... thus no drama between jen & dustin, so nothing interesting to show.

who knows? but that's always fun watching their reactions of the ousted houseguest and the video they bring.
The last hurricane, or was it downgraded to tropical storm was around Mexico City. So, the HG would not be affected.   In the past, they have been around the Baja or around Puerto Vallarta.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2007, 07:20:54 AM »
i thought I saw on the news last night hurricane Felix is moving towards Venezuela and towards the mayan?
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2007, 09:17:03 AM »
Maybe it is because to the AP player... they could find out.  You know they will be really Pissed about gong to sequester it if is just another set and not a nice house!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2007, 01:11:06 PM »
Monday, September 3, 2007
Sequester House
Are you curious to know why CBS has not shown the sequester house or any of the evicted houseguests that made it to the jury? Are you just dying to know if Jen actually went to sequester? Do you want to know what happened when Amber and Dustin were reunited?

According to Spamgirl at Reality BBQ, here may be the answers:

"[The producers only] anticipate [broadcasting] one jury house package before the end of the season," a CBS spokesperson told Reality TV World on Friday." (from Reality TV World)

A source at CBS said that this week may be the one where the jury house is shown, and that they hadn't shown anything because the hurricane had delayed their entry into the house. They also said that something happened with Jen (which we may or may not see, depending on what the producers decide).

Also, rumor has it a reporter slipped and asked Dustin about America's Player... oops! It's also being whispered that Dustin and Jen are being sequestered away from the other HG - Jen because she found the envelope on the couch, and Dustin because of the reporter slip-up.

There is speculation that we will see the sequester house sometime this week.

Source: realitybbq http://www.realitybbq.com/2007/09/jury-house-may-be-shown-this-week.php

http://bb8rumors.blogspot.com/

Although they would have to show it Sunday because with the double live eviction I don't think there would be time this week ???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2007, 04:03:42 PM »
Spamgirl also said that Julie Berry was going to be  burned by lava Survivor Vanatu  :lol3: -- it did not happen! I think she makes this crap up to hear herself talk  B:)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2007, 07:53:17 PM »
LOL Puddin with a name like SpamGirl I will admit I did not believe it BUT I posted it because of them mentioning the hurricane. Kwim? I think thats always a possibility. What do you think?

And Jen told reporters that yes she was going to sequester (remember she has spanish on her Ipod and is going to learn it while in there :lol3: ). And also I had heard previous rumors somebody slipped to Dustin about AP but then it was later covered up that Eric was just doing what was best for him.