Author Topic: Varner: New FCC Drama at CBS  (Read 3470 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Varner: New FCC Drama at CBS
« on: February 25, 2004, 08:04:45 PM »
New Headline today at http://survivornews.net/news.php?id=722

Varner: New FCC Drama at CBS
This one involving Survivor. The following is a transcript of Jeff Varner's report today on TV Guide Channel.
TV Guide
Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Remember Janet Jackson's Superbowl reveal? The FCC does and has leveled strict warnings to the networks. But in the next two weeks a controversial incident involving two contestants may have the agency (FCC) tossing another yellow flag. Last week the foreshadow was on the wall.

Susan: that must be better eel than what you caught when I was with you, cuz that was all bone.
Rich: But I was feeding you, honey.
Susan: That was all bone.
Rich: That's why I gave it to you.

At the coming Immunity Challenge a nude male contestant physically contacts a female contestant, launching an alleged situation where she decides to quit, threatening legal action in a future episode. The alleged situation is said to be so controversial that given Justin and Janet, CBS is walking on eggshells editing this one.

Don't miss the next two weeks, as we are steaming into controversy

{This would fit in with Kristens E-online article..If this is true..it seems that Richard will last another week and Sue Quits this week?puddin}

Some of Kristens E-Online article~

Scandal! According to Survivor insiders, there is something "extremely controversial" coming up, an eye-popping scene that is extremely distressing to CBS in the wake of Nipplegate (thankyouverymuch, Janet & Justin) and the FCC's increasingly watchful eye.

That is fact. Now here's the rumor: Richard Hatch does something so scandalous and inappropriate (presumably involving his twig-and-berries) it compels one of the other cast members to lash out at producers for not putting a stop to it--and to quit the game!

{The only thing that's bothering me about this is..I saw this vid-cap of the IC challenge this week and..Richard has shorts on?Could it be that Rich was told to put clothes on? ??? puddin}
pic from fever~

{Just wanted to add that Jeff Varner is not always right  ;)..he's the one that predicted that Richard had matches hidden up his butt. puddin}
« Last Edit: February 25, 2004, 08:26:45 PM by Puddin »

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re:Varner: New FCC Drama at CBS
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2004, 09:44:01 PM »
Wow, scandal surrounds CBS.

But I couldn't see Sue quitting over this! I can see her getting upset, but she goes with the flow, and I just think it almost has to be someone else!

Who knows? (Oh, thats right, MB knows!)

Rob

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 10:16:27 PM »
You got me thinking Theresa! I found this picture of ShiAnn and the thighs look about the same. The thighs from SF are way, way too small for Susan. I am not saying she is fat, but she is a bigger boned person that what is in that photo. Look at this photo of ShiAnn and tell me what you think.

Rob

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2004, 12:47:02 AM »
Wheeeeeeee Rob reading the Spoilers!!I have to agree that Sue would not quit over seeing Richards "twigs & berries" What about Jerri?? Do ya'll think that she would throw a tantrum just to get off the Dang island? IMO..The person that Richard is up against in the photo..could be Jenna L. notice the  shorts?The stripes on the side?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2004, 12:53:05 AM »
another picture~ Jenna L & Richard?

Offline kcat444

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2004, 08:19:43 AM »
I think it's Jenna.  Does the contestant actually quit or just threaten to do so if something is not done by the producers?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2004, 09:13:57 AM »
kcatt..I really don't know. All I know is that tonight and next week are going to be Great!! Jeff Probst mentioned (somewhere?) that week 6 episode is the one that you don't want to miss! ;D If I find the article..I'll post it  ;) .

Offline kcat444

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2004, 04:29:04 PM »
It just occured to me that even if they don't mention the death of Jenna's mom to the contestants; JP will know.  I wonder how that will affect his attitude and behavior towards everyone left?