Author Topic: Tiny Bubbles  (Read 2662 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Tiny Bubbles
« on: July 24, 2002, 08:34:52 AM »
A "tiny bubble" was popped by The Mole last nite as Al was executed. I am still convinced that Dorothy is The Mole. She had a terrible lie last nite in the Truth or Lie game. Maybe it was to give Bill a better chance of guess who was telling the truth, get himself an exemption, and lose $50,000 for the pot. If Bill really was The Mole, he would have known who did what in the crazy games and knew right away that Al was telling the truth, even thought his story didn't sound true.
What does bother me, is if Dorothy is the Mole, why didntt she leave the small box with the roaches and make sure she did lose the money. Anyway, what do you guys think.
Rob

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
Re: Tiny Bubbles
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2002, 08:58:03 AM »
I see what you are saying Rob.  If I were the Mole I would've walked out of the cage as well.  Maybe the Mole really is Heather!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by 1045980000 »
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2002, 09:13:52 AM »
I am going to have to agree. Although I do not trust Dorothy any farther than I can see her, Heather is very shady. I was shocked to see Al go last nite, but was good to see Kathryn from last year! :o :o :o

Offline Ultimate_Survivor

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Sean got screwed! He was the greatest!
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2002, 01:46:13 PM »
I hated to see Al go, I believe it is Heather now, i doubt it could be anyone else except maybe Bill because does'nt it seem suspicious that he earns an exemption when he needs one? Although last night's hotel stay wasn't an exemption, he was out of the action when he needed to.

As far as Al and tiny bubbles, if he had slept (which I could have, shoot I slept through a 4.5 earthquake when I lived in San Diego) his story would have been believable and Bill would have gotten the exemption.