Author Topic: TAR 5 "Spoilers" Final 6 Teams  (Read 4914 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
TAR 5 "Spoilers" Final 6 Teams
« on: February 25, 2004, 07:00:31 PM »
So ..I'm lurking around and..I found some really good Spoilers for TAR5!! It could spoil the whole show so..I'll warn you not to read below if you don't want to know..~~ :o

2  Final 6 Teams

http://pub207.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm23.showMessage?topicID=3085.topic

Author    
 constipated flandangle  
MESS member
(2/20/04 9:34 pm)
ezSupporter

Spoiler: Final 6 in NZ 21/2/04

6 teams arrived at Auckland International Airport on February 21st. How do I know? I was there. I was informed that a TV crew would be filming, but had no Idea it was for the Amazing Race until I asked someone (who worked there) who had asked the camera crew. They came off various flights, Including the KE823 from Korea, a Singapore Airlines flight, and an Air New Zealand flight from either Hong Kong or Singapore. There were at LEAST 500 other people waiting for loved ones, and the airport was extremely crowded but I was right up the front and just watched out for every time the camera men started running to the arrivals area. It was like watching a movie in an overcrowded theatre. There were 6 silver Land Rovers in the airport car park as well as the usual yellow/red/yellow flags. All the contestants had dirty belt bags on. A couple of Airport workers who were totally in love with the show followed the crew around and were talking about it, but not too many friends/loved ones/ or other passengers seemed to care too much about the show.

At approximately 11am, The first team arrived. It was a male/Female team. She had long blonde hair, and he was taller than her (no more details known about these 2) I did not get to see them, But they were spotted by a friend. They were leading the pack. They got out of customs between 11:30 and 11:55 am.

At approximately 12pm the second team arrived. ANOTHER male/ female team. She was slightly taller than her male companion. She had just below shoulder length mousy brown hair. Nice tan. VERY beautiful. Black short shorts and a black tank top. He was slightly built, with a semi mullet haircut (Not really a mullet) and he had a southern accent. They were filmed talking to a worker, and he had to sign a release form to allow his face to appear on TV. She wanted to go to the toilet. The cameraman followed her. He got directions from the worker (I think)

About an hour later team 3 arrived. An african American couple. They were both wearing blue bandanas I think. They left pretty quickly. He was of quite a large build, she was rather small, but very pretty with long black hair.

Team 4 arrived not long after- They reminded me so much of Zach and Flo, even though I didn't really hear them say anything. They were a bit panicky "Where'd they go? Where are the others?" They asked a few people if they had seen anyone with a camera crew...of course everyone said yes. He was tall with blond curly hair and she was short, with long brown hair.

Team number 5 ran right through the arrivals doors. They were major panicking. Two pretty much identical twin girls. Think Kelly Goldsmith, but thinner. There was a guy running around them, I don't know if he was a crew member or what, but he kept darting everywhere they were and it made me think he was one of the team members. But I'm sure he was just a crew member.

The final team to arrive were the soccer moms. It was a nice change considering all the teams beforehand were young male/female couples. They were really really nice. One even asked ME how to drive through roundabouts (In NZ we drive on the elft hand side of the road and go through roundabouts in a clockwise direction) They seemed sort of athletic. Well, they were your average soccer moms. One had a short blonde bob ( I even heard her name! It was Karen!!!!) and the other had shoulder length brown hair. By the time they arrive, 2.5 hours after the first team, the location camera crew had gone, and it was only their personal camera crew they were waiting for. They got directions from an older guy (A pacific Islander) while waiting for their camera crew who were in quarantine. He gave them the wrong directions. Once they had left, the young worker guy informed the Pacific Island man that he had given them the wrong directions, and the PI guy ran out of the terminal to tell them the right way. They were really, really, really sweet, and I hope they don’t get eliminated tonight or tommorow, whenever the next elimination is, because they left the best impression on me. Even the proucers and crew that were there seemed to really like them.

And that’s that. The location camera crew left for rotorua immediately after the twins arrived. Apparently they almost had an accident (them or the team in front of them) A few teams went the wrong way, probably not the soccer moms because they were given the RIGHT directions after being given the run around. This is all I can think of at this moment. If I think of anything else, I will post it. Oh yeah, I’ll match the contestants with their pics when they are released.

constipated flandangle  
MESS member
(2/21/04 8:29 pm)
ezSupporter

Re: Spoiler: Final 6 in NZ 21/2/04

Well, you will never believe my luck. Today, I was seeing off the same people who just arrived yesterday (They were merely transitting- heading to Hong Kong for a few weeks before heading back to the states) and you will NEVER guess who were on the same flight.

Three teams arrived at approx. 12pm, but I'm pretty sure there were earlier teams. You will all be happy to know that Karen and LINDA, the soccer moms made it to rotorua AND back to Auckland on the way out. As did the Zach and Flo redux (Who seemed really scatty today- moreso than yesterday. They spent a long time waiting at the Menzies Aviation service desk and got quite Irate I think (couldn't tell too well from the distance I was standing) AND the African American couple. Unless there was no elimination this leg of the race, one of these teams: Team 5: twins, Team 1: Guy girl I didn't see, Team 2: Tall girl/short guy probably got elimated. More than likely, it was the twins, considering the commanding lead the other 2 teams had on the rest of the pack. They are heading to Hong Kong today, 22/2/2004. Anymore info I will update when I think of it.

And yes! The soccer Mom's are still alive and kicking! they are competing with 2 strong couples, so they better be on their toes.  
(2/25/04 4:39 pm)
ezSupporter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Constipated, there was no "older" looking couple was there? :(

constipated flandangle  
MESS member
(2/25/04 4:45 pm)
ezSupporter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 No sorry, just the Soccer Mom's. Every other team was under thirty, except MAYBE the African American couple... They may have been early to mid thirties. And I am pretty sure that the soccer moms are infact SOCCER Mom's... they were wearing matching Burgundy Soccer Polo Shirts and black Soccer shorts. They were the coolest. They were the last to board the plane, but I wouldn't count them out just yet.  

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re:TAR 5 "Spoilers" Final 6 Teams
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2004, 12:24:23 PM »
I beleive that it starts in the spring..after Suvivor ASS?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2004, 02:44:29 PM »
WOW SPoilers already

CindiLou

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2004, 10:22:53 AM »
Yipppeeeeee! This is my favorite reality show after Survivor!  ;D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: TAR 5 "Spoilers" Final 6 Teams
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2004, 10:52:57 PM »
So do you all think that its, a Alison and Donny, Colin and Christy, Chip and Kim, Brandon and Nicole, Kami and Karli and Linda and Karen final 6 ??

constipated flandangle   spoiler

At approximately 11am, The first team arrived. It was a male/Female team. She had long blonde hair, and he was taller than her (no more details known about these 2) I did not get to see them, But they were spotted by a friend. They were leading the pack. They got out of customs between 11:30 and 11:55 am.

At approximately 12pm the second team arrived. ANOTHER male/ female team. She was slightly taller than her male companion. She had just below shoulder length mousy brown hair. Nice tan. VERY beautiful. Black short shorts and a black tank top. He was slightly built, with a semi mullet haircut (Not really a mullet) and he had a southern accent.

About an hour later team 3 arrived. An african American couple.

Team 4 arrived not long after- They reminded me so much of Zach and Flo, even though I didn't really hear them say anything

Team number 5 ran right through the arrivals doors. They were major panicking. Two pretty much identical twin girls. Think Kelly Goldsmith, but thinner.

The final team to arrive were the soccer moms. ( we now know they are the bowling moms..puddin)

« Last Edit: June 11, 2004, 11:06:05 PM by puddin »

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2004, 11:13:22 PM »
The Moms are always the last to arrive, no matter what season!

Rob

CindiLou

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2004, 10:54:26 AM »
Puddin, you are more familiar with these spoilers than I am. Can there be any truth to these? This was posted way back in February. I would have more faith in it if it was more recent.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2004, 03:42:01 PM »
CindiLou..I..look at the posters stats
Author   
 constipated flandangle   
MESS member

If he/she had only a few posts I would be suspicious..
The only thing that I think may spoil this spoiler is..maybe the (final 6 ) choose a different route then the other teams a different plane or whatever..maybe the final 6 are behind the other teams ?? does that make sense ? lol