Author Topic: ** Week 9 Spoilers**Veto Comp results added*  (Read 13941 times)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: ** Week 9 Spoilers**Veto Comp results added*
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2007, 05:04:47 PM »
I love Janie and I always will! She is the symbol of BB for me.  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
What a jerk Eric was and is!  :loser:
Me too, TL!  :hrt:  Love Janie to pieces. She rocks! :jumpy:

And altho I have rooted for Eric, I'm liking him less.  I do think he & Jess are a cute couple & hope it might be the "real thing" w/ them after BB8, but Eric has been a jerk lately.  :wall:

Maybe being AP has put so much pressure on him & forced him to play the game differently than if he wasn't AP.  For all the work he's done to make America happy, he had to sacrifice what he would've done othewise?  I sure wouldn't want to be in his shoes!!
A part of me is still rooting for him to be able to stand next to Jess & win 2nd place.   

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2007, 05:09:06 PM »
I actually don't think it is a given that Jess is gone. Jameka could very well go home 3-0. We will see if Dick and Daniele are truly loyal to Eric and Jess this week though. If she does leave she will definitely be kicking herself. Maybe Daniele will take Jessica off the block and put Eric up. I would rather see that happen.
Me too.  At this point, I want to see is ANYONE but D n D in the F2!!  :jam:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2007, 05:43:29 PM »
As of now they want Jess gone

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2007, 05:54:36 PM »
I seem to be in a minority here...lol..I want the D's to win....especially Dick...lol...I know he was horrible to Jen and she didnt deserve half or even 3/4 of what he said to her....but there's something about him I love...maybe it's the parent angle...the fact that he is more into his daughter than into the game...he would sacrifice his position in the game for her...and we have seen that the week he and Dani were on the block and he did everything he could to make sure he got voted out over her...and the tea incident with Jen was also Dick defending his little cub...and OMG!! This morning when he was doing laundry and he was putting Dani's shirt in the dryer..said something about it "looking like a kid's shirt...My kid"...I can't help it..when I see a parent so dedicated to winning a childs love and approval over everything else...I melt.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2007, 06:06:42 PM »
Awww...dang bummer!!  :'(

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2007, 06:26:47 PM »
PPG I want Dick to win too! He deserves the money imo for being the only HG's that got me through the long summer -- entertainment gold  x 500,000  :jumpy: but I'll guess that Dani wins over Dick but at this point I don't care who wins as long as its not Eric.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2007, 08:57:00 PM »
I seem to be in a minority here...lol..I want the D's to win....especially Dick...lol...I know he was horrible to Jen and she didnt deserve half or even 3/4 of what he said to her....but there's something about him I love...maybe it's the parent angle...the fact that he is more into his daughter than into the game...he would sacrifice his position in the game for her...and we have seen that the week he and Dani were on the block and he did everything he could to make sure he got voted out over her...and the tea incident with Jen was also Dick defending his little cub...and OMG!! This morning when he was doing laundry and he was putting Dani's shirt in the dryer..said something about it "looking like a kid's shirt...My kid"...I can't help it..when I see a parent so dedicated to winning a childs love and approval over everything else...I melt.

You aren't alone, I wouldn't mind if Dick won. He is a one of a kind. I absolutely do NOT want Eric to win, nor be in the finals! Blech!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2007, 11:48:22 PM »
Dick doesn't have a chance in hell of winning! However it would be wise to take him to the final 2. This season has been extremely personal and I doubt that Jen, Amber, Dustin or Jameka would vote for him to win.

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2007, 08:46:53 AM »
I actually think Dick could win over Eric or Zach.....Everyone warns everyone about Eric as they walk out the door...(LOL kind of like Will last year) and he is still there so he doesn't have many fans on the jury.  And Zach is considered such a non-issue(sad, but true)...the only problem is that I think Dick would give up his spot (meaning he would get himself voted off) for Dani.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2007, 10:22:05 AM »
Well if the D's vote out jess then they can no longer say they have not lied in the game cause dick said that neither he nor dani would vote against or put up jess or Eric until the final 4 then it was every man for himself.

I still cant help but wonder if they are going to do a survivor thing and have 3 people in the finals for the jury to vote for,  That would certainly make things a bit more intereting

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2007, 06:41:43 PM »
I actually think Dick could win over Eric or Zach.....Everyone warns everyone about Eric as they walk out the door...(LOL kind of like Will last year) and he is still there so he doesn't have many fans on the jury.  And Zach is considered such a non-issue(sad, but true)...the only problem is that I think Dick would give up his spot (meaning he would get himself voted off) for Dani.

Dick rubbed Jen, Jameka and Amber the wrong way. I'm forgetting is Dustin in the sequester house? Dustin wouldn't. I think Zach would vote for him and probably Eric, maybe Jessica and obviously his own daughter.

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2007, 03:29:19 PM »

Yep.  Zach isn't happy about that.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2007, 03:54:01 PM »
The Veto was not used --Dick told Jameka they were sending her out but it is a ploy to make Jess/Eric think that Jess is safe so that he will be so messed up on Thursday that he won't be able to think straight for the HOH comp.

America picked Dick for this weeks task  :lol3:

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2007, 04:36:51 PM »
Well i really hope that their ploy backfires and that Eric gets hoh, and then nominates the D's,   with it being another immediate eviction, the house guest wont have to suffer the wrath of dick for very long, then the house can vote out Dani, unless of coarse she or dick wins the veto then they will just have to be satisfied with voting out dick.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2007, 05:11:14 PM »
Well at least America likes Jessica! So hopefully Jamecka will be gone.

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2007, 05:12:17 PM »
I hope ED plot backfires but unless there is a surprising turn of events, it doesn't appear so.  It does seem to me that it will be ED and Daniel as the final 2.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2007, 05:49:55 PM »

Dani & ED hold the votes though. Eric is one vote so it wont matter.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2007, 06:17:10 PM »
Ugh. How awful that pepole are blaming Janelle for Eric's crummy week. :P She was in all honesty, a great BB player the two seasons she was on. And I think if anything, her actually being there and cheering on the HG's during the comp was what mucked up Eric. Too bad he can't concentrate and put things out of his mind to really give it his all. Shoot, even the HoH comp he didn't compete to his fullest.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2007, 06:49:23 PM »
Dani & ED hold the votes though. Eric is one vote so it wont matter.

If they break their word I can see Jess not giving them a vote and Jamecka wouldn't anyways. Why let Jameka stay in this house she would win if she got to the end. Not to mention she can play in HOH this week.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2007, 07:21:12 PM »
Thats why they want to keep Jameka, because she can't play HOH this Thursday leaving the only 3 that can play as Dani/Dick/Eric == the odds are in the Donato's favor.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2007, 07:58:37 PM »
Thats why they want to keep Jameka, because she can't play HOH this Thursday leaving the only 3 that can play as Dani/Dick/Eric == the odds are in the Donato's favor.

I thought Jamecka could play HOH. And wouldn't they want all four of the people in their alliance to be able to play?

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2007, 09:59:42 PM »

I thought Jamecka could play HOH. And wouldn't they want all four of the people in their alliance to be able to play?

They are breaking the alliance...and I for one am so glad!!  Jessica wanted to do it a long time ago but Eric wouldn't let her (probably because he knows the D's are fan faves). 
The D's suspect(and correctly so) that Jessica would put them up if she was HOH. So they are making the first move.  So the fact that Eric sucks at competitions and that Jameka can't play HOH did Jessica in(This will be Jameka's last HOH that she has to sit out).
I hope the D's win HOH.....and they kick Eric out!!  He's already made more money than the others will get.   Let him go with Jessica to the Jury House
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 10:02:49 PM by PotatosPunkGirl »

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2007, 10:04:51 PM »
I just had a thought....maybe Jameka needs to go on the second elimination...she seems to be better at physical things than Eric....might be better to go against Eric in HOH comp next week rather than Jameka who is for the most part an unknown factor in competitions.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2007, 10:50:04 PM »
I'd rather see Eric leave than Jess.

I have a feeling voting out Jess could come back to haunt them.

Offline Just_Visiting

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2007, 12:15:36 AM »
If the Donatos are the final two it doesn't matter who the HG vote.  They will both win. That's why I will stop watching and in fact, I have to a large extent but I check the other forums for updates but pretty soon I will stop doing that too.  Probably after this week.