Author Topic: What Dani should do  (Read 2663 times)

Offline TOPDOG

• RFF Not So Newbie
What Dani should do
« on: August 29, 2007, 10:41:54 PM »
Dani should allow everyone including Dick to think she is voting out Amber.  She then votes to evict Zach. This will make it a 2-2 tie. forcing Jess to break tie an vote for Amber. Dick will think Eric did it causing some mistrust there. Zach will be pissed at Eric and Jess and will vote against both of them if either makes it to the final two. because he will think Eric and Jameka voted for Amber. Plus if Amber wins HOH next week she won't put her up. There is nothing for her to gain by keeping Zach and kicking out Amber.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: What Dani should do
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 03:07:43 AM »
Then if she does that and Eric gets HOH the deal is off and he could put up D & D

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 08:52:52 AM »
Dani should allow everyone including Dick to think she is voting out Amber.  She then votes to evict Zach. This will make it a 2-2 tie. forcing Jess to break tie an vote for Amber. Dick will think Eric did it causing some mistrust there. Zach will be pissed at Eric and Jess and will vote against both of them if either makes it to the final two. because he will think Eric and Jameka voted for Amber. Plus if Amber wins HOH next week she won't put her up. There is nothing for her to gain by keeping Zach and kicking out Amber.

I like this idea! LOL Jess told Eric this morning if it is a tie she will vote Zach out!  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TOPDOG

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 09:34:30 AM »
Mama:   I think Eric wants D&D in the final three as is his best chance of winning. This is reason he did not backdoor one of them this week. It sure wasn't one of loyalty. Eric really doesn't care which one goes as it does not interfere with his plan(i am speaking about Zach or Amber) Dani  would have Amber, her dad, and herself playing against Eric this week for HOH if she does this. Eric and Jess are going up or at least one if they win this week with the other in reserve for aback door. D&d have already said Jess must go. They are going to put her up. Voting to save Amber is abig move with a good % for a great result .

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 09:50:51 AM »
I'll admit it up front, I don't like Eric, I think he is a snake. He is becoming more and more cocky and is beginning to remind me of Dustin before his fall. Why is he so confident that he will win over Dick or Daniele? Let's say Jess does get the boot and goes to the jury, she would be able to tell them that Eric did all the things that Dick said he did. The jury HG's also know that he had a big hand in getting rid of them.

My personal opinion is that he has less chance of actually winning than he thinks he does.  :jam:

However, I still would like to see Zach win HOH or Amber stay, only because it will be more interesting to watch.

Offline Pro

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 01:19:06 PM »
Amber is going to get evicted today Period. End of story.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 01:25:05 PM »
Amber is going to get evicted today Period. End of story.

You're right.  :tup: I just hope it isn't as boring for the rest of this season as it has been in the past several days.  ;)

Welcome to RFF Pro!
 :hithere: :hello2: :yaya:

Offline Crutch49

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 02:48:49 PM »
Did anyone see the short TV ad this afternoon with Eric's GF? She said Eric is just playing the game and didn't seem worried. I thing we will hear more about this tonight.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2007, 04:18:17 PM »
amber HAS to go i cant stand it if she makes it any farther in the game