Author Topic: Dancing with the Stars: Season 5 cast revealed!  (Read 51181 times)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Dancing with the Stars: Season 5 cast revealed!
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2007, 12:49:59 PM »
That show's going to be very cool. I think I'm going to make a date for ABC this winter.

Those dancers are sick. Sick in a good way, that is.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2007, 03:11:40 AM »
I might check out Dance War just to see what it's like.  ???
On a Monday, it will conflict with '24' though, and I'll not miss '24', nooo way for any dance show!!  :meow:

Also, I don't like Drew Lachy as a host for DWTS or Dance War!  Hosts Tom Bergeron (America's Funniest Home Videos) and Samantha Harris (E! Entertainment) have Lachy beat all to pieces, imo.

I wonder why Len Goodman wasn't included in Dance War?

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2007, 10:12:28 AM »
Drew was better than Samantha, in my opinion.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2007, 10:15:44 AM »
Sabrina Bryan confirmed today that she and her partner, Mark Ballas are in a romance

http://peoplefalltv.wordpress.com/2007/11/05/sabrina-bryan-admits-dancing-romance/

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2007, 09:11:32 PM »
Tonight's show was a mix of good and bad....

Ballroom round was rough for most....surprisingly that Marie/Jonathan got the highest score in that round

Latin round was much better for some.....Mel/Maksim were awesome, deserved the perfect 30 again, Jennie/Derek got their highest score yet with a 28 and Cameron/Edyta did well too!

My picks for bottom two this week are Marie/Jonathan & Jane/Tony.

Going home will be Jane/Tony.

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2007, 01:10:47 AM »
It was great, loved Mel B

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2007, 01:12:58 AM »

Mel B is perfect again on 'Dancing With the Stars'

Melanie Brown, aka Mel B, of the Spice Girls and partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy received perfect scores for the second week in a row to emerge as the judges' favorites Monday on "Dancing With the Stars" after Orange County's Sabrina Bryan and partner Mark Ballas were surprisingly eliminated the previous week.

The couple's passionate paso doble, a week after their rumba also received a perfect 30 points, drew passionate praise from all three judges

"That was an adrenaline charge! Dominatrix! Gut-wrenching!" said the always-effusive Bruno Tonioli. "My jaw was on the desk. Top that!"

The more measured Carrie Ann Inaba gave an equally positive assessment: "I think you guys kicked some serious booty."

The pair's perfect score of 30 came after less well received rendition of the foxtrot in the first week that dancers were required to perform two dances. That dance received a lackluster 24, with Inaba saying the pair "felt just a little out of sync."

Nonetheless, the second dance was enough to give Brown and Chmerkovskiy the lead in the judges' scoring with a combined 54. In a prerecorded segment, Brown said she felt the pressure after the elimination of Bryan and partner Mark Ballas last week. That outcome, which sent home the Yorba Linda native and member of the Cheetah Girls singing group, elicited howls from the studio audience and expressions of dismay from judges.

"With Sabrina gone, anything could happen and anyone could be going," Brown said.

Judges' scores will be combined with viewer votes, with the low scorers eliminated Tuesday. So who's on the bubble? Actress Jane Seymour and partner Tony Dovolani had the lowest judges' scores, with a combined 50. TV actor Cameron Mathison and partner Edyta Sliwinska, who were in the bottom two last week with Bryan and Ballas, were next-lowest with 51. Others with relatively low scores were Marie Osmond and Jonathan Roberts, along with race car driver Helio Castroneves and Julianne Hough, both with 52.

The other couple in the competition is former "Beverly Hills, 90210" actress Jennie Garth and Derek Hough, who received a combined 53.

Offline Jonnybagnall

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2007, 05:44:35 AM »
Maywethers too cocky.

Hatton for the win, 8th Dec!

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2007, 11:13:27 AM »
I would like to see Mel go this week and either Marie or Jane next week and Mel only because she is a dancer/singer and to me that isn't fair for the ones that have no dancing background and are starting from scratch and are totally out of their element when they are learning the dances.  And getting 30's when you are a dancer (mel) doesn't seem to be that much of an accomplishment.  Now for any of the remainders that get either some 10's or all 10's well that's an accomplishment.  Don't get me wrong Mel is a great dancer and she is very good and I love to watch her as I did Sabrina but both are dancers, have a dancing background and use that talent in their shows and videos others on the show do not. 
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 12:07:22 PM by blsnbelles »

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2007, 06:55:57 PM »
Marie Osmond's father, George passed away early this morning at the age of 90. She flew back to Utah this afternoon to attend the funeral. So obviously she won't be part of the results show tonight. No word has been said if she will continue dancing if she is not eliminated tonight but maybe Tom Bergeron will have that word on the show tonight.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2007, 09:14:36 PM »
Marie/Jonathan were the first couple announced to be safe and they will be back to dance next week.

Cameron/Edyta were the next couple announced to be safe followed by Mel/Maksim and then Helio/Julianne.

Jane/Tony & Jennie/Derek were the bottom two couples.

Jane/Tony got eliminated. They didn't look surprised at all, probably expected it.

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2007, 09:25:42 PM »
RFWill you knows how to call them... I'm fine with Jane going home as you know she bugged me to death ugh... on TMZ they were talking about the Bougeron curse this year with 2 parents dying, Marie fainting and Jane being sick... and I just thought about this it's the same two people eerie.

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2007, 09:28:01 PM »
Jane/Tony got eliminated. They didn't look surprised at all, probably expected it.

Ha Ha... Ya think - long time overdue

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2007, 09:33:14 PM »
I doubt their family deaths and sicknesses are nothing but a coincidence, blsnbelles.

Anyways, I wasn't shocked to see Jayne leave.  Next, it will be Marie, I predict.  But, with Sabrina gone, you just never know!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2007, 09:38:56 PM »
It would have been a Sabrina/Helio final two.

I'm starting to get a queasy feeling that Cameron might be in the mix as well. The curse of the ABC soap stars could return... And quicker than you think...

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2007, 09:45:51 PM »
It would have been a Sabrina/Helio final two.

I'm starting to get a queasy feeling that Cameron might be in the mix as well. The curse of the ABC soap stars could return... And quicker than you think...

I would love Cameron to win the only soap I watch is AMC been watching since the 70's it's beginning (which means I've been watching since b4 I was born  :lol3: don't want to age myself  :lol3:)

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2007, 09:52:30 PM »
I don't see where Marie will find the time to rehearse two new dances with the funeral this week and the entire 125 Osmond family members flying to Chicago tomorrow to tape a show on Oprah to air on
Friday. Marie will be exhausted and stressed out to dance next Monday. I guess Jonathan is going to fly out and attend the funeral and find time to rehearse with Marie just like Tony did with Jane when her mother died.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2007, 09:57:37 PM »
I'm predicting the final two will be Mel/Maksim & Helio/Julianne. That is barring any more shocking eliminations. If it goes the way I want from this point on, the elimination process will be...

Marie/Jonathan
Jennie/Derek
Cameron/Edyta

and that'll bring the F2 of M/M & H/J.

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2007, 12:24:45 AM »
I hope you are right RFWill but i want to trade mel for cameron... he has no dancing experience and Mel does so I would like to see the unqualified in the final two...

Offline marigold

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2007, 01:53:03 AM »
Dancing with the Stars' hosts ad-lib away

With their writers on the streets picketing, producers moved ahead with live recording of the hit reality competition. Hosts Tom Bergeron and Samantha Harris proved themselves to be quick-witted on their own. When fan favorite Sabrina Bryan was bumped off, Harris scolded the at-home audience. Bergeron's retort? "Global warming, that's your fault too

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2007, 03:34:51 AM »
I would like to see Mel go this week and either Marie or Jane next week and Mel only because she is a dancer/singer and to me that isn't fair for the ones that have no dancing background and are starting from scratch and are totally out of their element when they are learning the dances.  And getting 30's when you are a dancer (mel) doesn't seem to be that much of an accomplishment.  Now for any of the remainders that get either some 10's or all 10's well that's an accomplishment.  Don't get me wrong Mel is a great dancer and she is very good and I love to watch her as I did Sabrina but both are dancers, have a dancing background and use that talent in their shows and videos others on the show do not. 
blsnbelles, very well said.  :tup: I couldn't agree more.  Thanks!

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2007, 08:10:50 AM »
blsnbelles, very well said.  :tup: I couldn't agree more.  Thanks!

Aww thanks Rudyrules... I'm known to have a moment every now and then  :lol:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2007, 06:18:33 PM »
blsnbelles
Aww thanks Rudyrules... I'm known to have a moment every now and then :lol:
  :lol: ...once in a while I get moments...usually far and few between!  he he  or is it few and far between?  ???  Now I'm in one of those memory lapse moments! :waves:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #73 on: November 09, 2007, 08:33:37 AM »
According to People magazine website, Jennie Garth said she's ready for a fourth child.

Jennie, 35, and her husband, Peter Facinelli, 33, have three daughters, Luca Bella, 10, Lola Ray, 4  and Fiona Eve, 1.

Peter said they are not pining for a boy and that he only makes girls. (LOL)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 08:36:39 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2007, 08:47:50 PM »
Did anybody watch The Oprah Winfrey Show today? The entire 100 plus Osmond clan was there! Marie and Jonathan got to dance on the show. It was a very good show. It was taped yesterday and the family buried George Sr. today. Marie and Jonathan have already begun rehearsing two new dances for Monday.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 10:22:44 AM by RealityFreakWill »