Author Topic: America actually controls the rest of this game?*a spoiler in here about tuesday  (Read 3175 times)

Offline survivorfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
Theres 4 voters this week and 1 of them is eric.whoever america tells him to get evicted then he will tell other people(jess) and if theres a tie this week she decides everything.so this week from what i heard dani is gioing up on the block.so if you want to see her go instead of amber or zach then go ahead and vote for eric to do so but if you want her to stay then vote for her to stay.its just funny how they want to nominate her and then they dont even vote her out but whatever america choses is whos going to get evicted because the numbers are slowly decreasing

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Interesting theory. Thanks for posting it.

Eric claims that he will not use the veto. He said it again this morning. I kinda think that if one went off, that it wouldn't be Daniele going up, but Jameka. She would be the "pawn" and whoever was the other nominee would go home. Dick would raise holy hell in the house because they had an alliance. (Not
saying what would be smartest or best, just what I think would happen.) It could even backfire with Jameka going home.

I kinda wish that Amber or Zach had won the POV just to make it more interesting.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
From the feeds, Eric is not going to use the veto, on Wends midnight, Eric will decide who goes home, either Zach or Amber..I'll bet America picks Amber.

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
from what i heard eric isnt using it,and who could blame him.why open up a can of worms,their alliance with the donatos has helped them so much.it kept them safe last week and will keep them safe.besides do you think eric wants to have to deal with the wrath of Dick for at least another 10 days.by keeping it the same either zach or amber is gone.In this weeks hoh competion the competitors will be dick,danielle,eric,and either zach or amber.the odds this way keep it pretty good that their alliance will win hoh once again,and with control of the votes,this gets them to the final 4.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
from what i heard eric isnt using it,and who could blame him.why open up a can of worms,their alliance with the donatos has helped them so much.it kept them safe last week and will keep them safe.besides do you think eric wants to have to deal with the wrath of Dick for at least another 10 days.by keeping it the same either zach or amber is gone.In this weeks hoh competion the competitors will be dick,danielle,eric,and either zach or amber.the odds this way keep it pretty good that their alliance will win hoh once again,and with control of the votes,this gets them to the final 4.

Eric would be wise to not use the veto like many have stated and leave noms the same. That said, Dick, Danielle, Eric, and Jameka will be voting. Jameka will be the only one to vote to keep Amber right off the bat. So, I'd say it's pretty likely Amber is going to sequestor...where she can pray her heart out and dream of those modeling contracts she'll (never) get once she's done with the show. Lol

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
modeling contract,  i amost wet myself when i heard her talking about the nice body and her pretty face LOL    oh please,  that along with her social skills   :lol3:  about the only magizne covers she will be on will be the enquirer or Star

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
modeling contract,  i amost wet myself when i heard her talking about the nice body and her pretty face LOL    oh please,  that along with her social skills   :lol3:  about the only magizne covers she will be on will be the enquirer or Star

I'm thinking it is more likely will be the one that shows space aliens and out of this world photos, and the 150 year old woman who just had a baby. I just can't remember the name of it. World News? Outer World News?  ???

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
world wide news LOL  but it shut down this summer LOL   they maybe should have waited until after september when Amber would be available

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
world wide news LOL  but it shut down this summer LOL   they maybe should have waited until after september when Amber would be available

If ONLY they had waited might have helped their bottom line!!   :lol3:

Offline VTLady52

• RFF Newbie
 :rotf: :jumpy: :yess: :lol3:
Hi guys!  I am a newby here and you guys have me peeing my pants.  I just couldn't help but jump in when you started talking about Amber's modeling "career".  Her table manners, and manners in general could make a grown woman throw up (me!)  LMAO!!!!!  And now she is talking about "America's Next Top Model" and sending in a tape and Jameka is just fueling the fire.  And OMG, how about Jameka's little talk with her about "motivational speaking"????  Did she mean "motivational weeping"???  LMAO!  And did anyone catch her last prayer session?  She actually said "God Bless You, God".  Right then I knew she was a phony!  But you guys have to stop making me laugh, I am running out of Depends!!!!!!