Author Topic: How do you feel about Daniele  (Read 2897 times)

Offline BB8fanD

• RFF Not So Newbie
How do you feel about Daniele
« on: August 26, 2007, 03:37:20 AM »
I used to like Daniele but she is a spoiled brat.  :res:  She's always complaining and she treats her father like crap.

I admit she's one of the smartest ones in the house but she's getting on my nerves when I watch the live feeds.

What do you guys think of her?

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
Re: How do you feel about Daniele
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 07:49:47 AM »
I think she is much smarter then people give her credit for, i think people looked at her and saw underweight, blond, and though oh a pushover,  she has proven herself a strong player in this game.

as for her personality, i think she is young, bratty, and used to having people gave into her whining and getting her own way,  as we all know its cute when they are two but not when they are 21 or 22 as she is pretending to be.  I think she honestly thinks she is perfect and its everyone else's fault for her problems.  i think she is happy to be your friend and nice to you as long as she is getting her away and you are agreeing with her.  if you disagree with her or don't give her what she wants then she writes you off and its all your fault.  she talks about the way her father treats her well i don't see her treating him any better.  And just look at how she has treated Kris with this whole Nick thing.  Clearly she is one of those people who have to always have a man in their life to feel good.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 09:50:40 AM »
i like danielle. is she a but immature? definately. but she just turned 21 and it is obvious that she did not have parental role models growing up. thus, she is  a bit distrustful and a bit needy, which has definately manifested itself in her behavior in this game. her whining is definately annoying, nut maybe watching her self after this show is over will make he reasssess her behavior. i think she is a person that is willing and will grow from this experience an di honestly think she would benefit most from winning the money. i also think that out of anyone in the house she is in the toughest situation. yes, having her dad in the house is an advanatage because she has someone in there she can always trust game wise, but we do not know the extent of the emotional baggage between them. i always wonder if she has reverted to some of this little girl behavior because her absent daddy is in the house. who knows! but i really hoppe that she takes dick up on his offer and attends counseling with him after the show. i think they would both benefit from it greatly.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 10:53:18 AM »
 :waves:
she just turned 21 and it is obvious that she did not have parental role models growing up.

Yes she can compete, yes she is a great whinner, yes she is a lot needy. Do you really think that is because of not having good role models as parents?  Was she not raised by her grandparents, who in my understanding by her blogs on my space etc, tried to bring her up the best that they could. (they were a little strict and sent her to a private christian school).

First everyone said, she is that way because of her parents being bad role models, now are we saying that the grandparents were not good role models?  We don't know that much about them, I don't think her whinny self centered, immature behavior has anything to do with parental role models.

;D
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 02:54:55 PM »
Well if she was raised by her grandparents, dicks parents , did they raise dick?????    just makes you wonder.  im sure thhey did the best they could,  and she is just a whinny brat becuase it has gotten her everything she has wanted all her life so why change? 

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 03:19:35 PM »
I think that while she may be smart in the game, shes not thinking about her life outside the house and made that obvious about the things she did with Nick. And yes shes young and blah blah blah but honestly if you can "get over" someone you've been with for 3 years like that then I don't know.

She was raised by her grandparents, and she played soccer and track and seemed to make good grades in high school. Dick said that his mom had problems with her as a teen, but aren't all teens handfuls ??? I know I was but at the same time I was a great kid. More or less I was a daredevil and my parents prolly lost sleep over that, I was the youngest and im sure im the one that gave them all their grey hair.

I think that her being whiney has nothing to do with how she was raised, I think thats just how she is. Shes 21 and appreciates NOTHING (like when she made comments about what Jess gets in her HOH, her smart ass comment about how she better get more then Jameka got for her birthday and it would be soooooooooooooooooo hysterical :rolleyes: ). That to me is how she will always be, high maintence and spoiled.

Offline bigbrotherfreak34

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2007, 05:32:05 PM »
I like Dani, she is my favorite has been since day one.

Does she whine? absoultly. But I am positive everyone whines, maybe not as much but probably a lot, and to me to hate on Daniele for something like whining is stupid.

Mama, I dont think she is over Kris, I just think she got caught up in the whirlwind of the house, and everything with Nick, if her and kris break up after the show, that is what is gonna happen, but I dont think she is over him at all.

Idk, just my views on the whole deal.

Offline kerri

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Janie Rocks!
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 06:39:10 PM »
like any adopted child (being one my self) it does not matter if your adoptive parents are great, like danis' grandparents potentially could have been. getting over childhood drama and the fact that neither of your parents could get it together and make you a priority in their life is tough. and without knowing the family situation perhaps dani's grandparents gave her her way in order to compensate for what was missing in her life. or maybe not. maybe dani feels like she had a rough deal growing up, regardless of how they raised her, and whines because she will always feel like she is getting screwed. it is hard to judge someone, and i try to avoid doing so, when you know so very little about them. but i would like to give her the benefit of the doubt. she is very young. and she has been with her boyfriend since she was only eighteen. that is pretty young to make such a high level committment and her developing feelings for someone in the house is not contemptible to me. i got into a serious relationship when i was 21 and by the time i was 24 i wasn't sure whether it was what i really wanted or what made me feel secure. she is not married. she did not sleep with nick. bb just wants to create a showmance.