Author Topic: Nick Starcevic Danielle's BB8 Boyfriend???  (Read 7122 times)

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
Nick Starcevic Danielle's BB8 Boyfriend???
« on: August 24, 2007, 01:00:05 PM »
Wow, I can't believe Big Brother! They actually had that as the caption when they showed Nick and he's supposed to be Danielle's helper on the Power of 10? How messed up is that...I wonder how Kris, Danielle's real boyfriend (though by now if it isn't "former boyfriend" the guy should just wear a kick me sign on his back.. :lol3:) felt about that!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Nick Starcevic Danielle's BB8 Boyfriend???
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 01:04:12 PM »
I think her stuff from Kirs' house has been out on the front lawn since about week 3

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 01:35:59 PM »
Notice it said BB8 boyfriend, and not just simply boyfriend. Perhaps CBS is trying to stir the pot. though trying to cover themselves at the same time.
No, Danielle's stuff is not on the lawn Rob, she's a celebrity now he's going to keep her. LOL
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 02:16:12 PM »
Notice it said BB8 boyfriend, and not just simply boyfriend. Perhaps CBS is trying to stir the pot. though trying to cover themselves at the same time.
No, Danielle's stuff is not on the lawn Rob, she's a celebrity now he's going to keep her. LOL

That's very possible.

I also wonder if BB knows that Dani won't have a BF when she gets out of the house and they're trying to smooth it over. *shrugs*

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 02:24:16 PM »
Maybe she's a millionaire so won't need her boyfriend. LOL
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 06:18:50 PM »
That's right! We won't find out until Tuesday how Dani & Amber did on the Power of 10 show...I wonder who and how much money was won and if it will end up coming out. One of them could already be sitting on a bigger payday than BB is gonna give them and if you knew that so and so already has about a million, wouldn't you vote 'em out?

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 02:18:08 AM »
I think Daniele and Kris are over, why wouldn't they have asked him - her BOYFRIEND to come over Nick (just because he was on CBS before? No I don't think so).

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 04:29:00 AM »
I though it was odd that Nick was the best they could do for her moral support.  You mean to tell me she doesnt have anyone else in RW ??? how about your grandmother?  a friend?  her real life bf??   I also notice they didnt not have Ambers wonderful BF there either they had a cousin? 

Offline dustigenes

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2007, 04:36:34 AM »
Maybe Amber's b/f couldn't get away.  Maybe he is embarrassed to be on TV as her b/f.  Also did he know that she lied to him about the abortions?  Maybe he's no longer her b/f either.   (:;) (:;)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2007, 12:54:10 PM »
And maybe that it will be official (I know they are on a break) for Erics GF to become his ex :lol: This show should be called the break up em BB 8 :)

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2007, 01:57:12 PM »
isnt it interesting that the ones who have bf/gf on the outside are the ones kind of hooking up on the inside.   the single ones try to not let the complication of a relationship get in the way of their game play

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2007, 03:24:27 PM »
At least with Eric it was on and off and he claims he doesn't "know" whats going on. Daniele made it clear in day 1 that she had a boyfriend (a live in boyfriend at the time) that she loved and blah blah blah!!!

As for Amber, well I feel sorry for her bf before the abortion thing and even more because of it. Shes such a jealous person - look at what she asked Jen about having a crush on Eric :rolleyes: