Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 563860 times)

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #2425 on: September 12, 2007, 08:04:34 PM »
How about filling the house with people for whom apathy is a way of life...the core of their being.  Think of all the plotting and fighting that won't happen. :rotf:

Yeah those people and me. I will win hands down.    ;) I don't fight either.  I am not apathetic..but I can damn sure pretend to be

Offline braydens mimi

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2426 on: September 12, 2007, 08:04:51 PM »
Last night I was going to post something along the lines of what AlbertHodges posted today, but decided just to bite my tongue. Now I feel I should. I agree that in this specific thread, there is a lot of flame throwing and name calling and assuming. It was not this way before. In fact one of the things that drew me to this board was how nice everyone was to each other and how it was just a big community of people who enjoy the same show, like talking about it and making jokes about it, but now it has turned into something very different. I don't think it's necessarily from just people who support Dick. In fact I think it's prett evenly spread from those who support him and those who don't.

I think people are confusing expressing opinions with flame throwing. For those of you who do not like Dick because of his actions towards others, that doesn't mean that you should insult those who do like Dick. By saying rude things about his supporters, aren't you in a way doing the same thing that he is? I'm not saying you are pouring tea over anyone else's head or blowing smoke in their faces, but you are intentionally attacking them. And those of you who support Dick should not be rude to those who don't just because they feel differently than you do. It's something we all learned in elementary school. Just be nice to each other. There is no need to attack anyone over the internet because you have a difference of opinion. And believe me, what you guys are doing is attacking each other, not just expressing your opinions back and forth. This board works because people have different opinions about what's going on in the game. It's what makes it fun. But the fun stops when people start fighting over their differences of opinion.

I have tried to stay out of this whole Dick fight because I think it's completely silly and thought it would end a long time ago. I figured the moderators would have put an end to it (I am in NO WAY saying the moderators are not doing their jobs). Also there are just more important things in this world to focus on (like Michelle Williams' kidnapping and brutal attack... or the fact that I am about to be hit by a storm with the gayest name I have ever heard.. HUMBERTO!).

So maybe we can all start now so that our last week of the season can be a pleasant one and we can all focus on what we originally came here to focus on -- our love of this show, this game, and being in a happy community once again. If not I guess I will just continue to stick to the live feeds (where I can only post during showtime  :() and completely ignore this thread from now on.

Well, except when I have to remind GrandmawLily to put down her bong.  :rotf:

I couldn't have said it better.  

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2427 on: September 12, 2007, 08:05:03 PM »
If you want the Howie/Kayser Chat updates, you can find them here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,13429.0.html
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline mycroftbyers

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2428 on: September 12, 2007, 08:10:28 PM »
How about filling the house with people for whom apathy is a way of life...the core of their being.  Think of all the plotting and fighting that won't happen. :rotf:

Yeah those people and me. I will win hands down.    ;) I don't fight either.  I am not apathetic..but I can damn sure pretend to be

;)
Gwalchfaen's Official Groupie

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2429 on: September 12, 2007, 08:11:08 PM »
Last night I was going to post something along the lines of what AlbertHodges posted today, but decided just to bite my tongue. Now I feel I should. I agree that in this specific thread, there is a lot of flame throwing and name calling and assuming. It was not this way before. In fact one of the things that drew me to this board was how nice everyone was to each other and how it was just a big community of people who enjoy the same show, like talking about it and making jokes about it, but now it has turned into something very different. I don't think it's necessarily from just people who support Dick. In fact I think it's prett evenly spread from those who support him and those who don't.

I think people are confusing expressing opinions with flame throwing. For those of you who do not like Dick because of his actions towards others, that doesn't mean that you should insult those who do like Dick. By saying rude things about his supporters, aren't you in a way doing the same thing that he is? I'm not saying you are pouring tea over anyone else's head or blowing smoke in their faces, but you are intentionally attacking them. And those of you who support Dick should not be rude to those who don't just because they feel differently than you do. It's something we all learned in elementary school. Just be nice to each other. There is no need to attack anyone over the internet because you have a difference of opinion. And believe me, what you guys are doing is attacking each other, not just expressing your opinions back and forth. This board works because people have different opinions about what's going on in the game. It's what makes it fun. But the fun stops when people start fighting over their differences of opinion.

I have tried to stay out of this whole Dick fight because I think it's completely silly and thought it would end a long time ago. I figured the moderators would have put an end to it (I am in NO WAY saying the moderators are not doing their jobs). Also there are just more important things in this world to focus on (like Michelle Williams' kidnapping and brutal attack... or the fact that I am about to be hit by a storm with the gayest name I have ever heard.. HUMBERTO!).

So maybe we can all start now so that our last week of the season can be a pleasant one and we can all focus on what we originally came here to focus on -- our love of this show, this game, and being in a happy community once again. If not I guess I will just continue to stick to the live feeds (where I can only post during showtime  :() and completely ignore this thread from now on.

Well, except when I have to remind GrandmawLily to put down her bong.  :rotf:

I couldn't have said it better.  

I could have! But I figured it would just start a fight... :rotf: I am just kidding. Really you said it all right there.

Offline braydens mimi

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2430 on: September 12, 2007, 08:16:23 PM »
ok so who supports me in getting CBS to do a BB with all old farts. None of the pretty people. No workout equipment..filming only from the waist up..no slop instead you have to eat canned spaghetti. No swear words allowed other than the basic staples of everyday language..(the George Carlin ones) :lol3:

I know this is off topic but it won't be if you consider that in the event this happens I could technically be on the live feed in the future.

Great idea, women in our 40's could be the hot girls on the show. :rotf: :rotf:  That would be a first for me.  :'(

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2431 on: September 12, 2007, 08:17:13 PM »

So maybe we can all start now so that our last week of the season can be a pleasant one and we can all focus on what we originally came here to focus on -- our love of this show, this game, and being in a happy community once again. If not I guess I will just continue to stick to the live feeds (where I can only post during showtime  :() and completely ignore this thread from now on.

Well, except when I have to remind GrandmawLily to put down her bong.
  :rotf:

Loved your entire post!  Please don't ignore this thread....
You broke my bong when you knocked it outta my hand about 4 this morning!   (:;)

I have 3 feeds of waves with the BB music right now, and the 4th has the Howie/Kaysar interview but no sound!!! (bastards)  I guess I just had to click on Feed 4 to get the interview!   :groan:

Gonna have to go roll my own now!   :smoke
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 08:22:21 PM by GrandmawLily »

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2432 on: September 12, 2007, 08:18:52 PM »
ok so who supports me in getting CBS to do a BB with all old farts. None of the pretty people. No workout equipment..filming only from the waist up..no slop instead you have to eat canned spaghetti. No swear words allowed other than the basic staples of everyday language..(the George Carlin ones) :lol3:

I know this is off topic but it won't be if you consider that in the event this happens I could technically be on the live feed in the future.

I'm there!  I will be 55 on the first of the year.
I can out  :fart ED any day!   :lol3:

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2433 on: September 12, 2007, 08:22:41 PM »

So maybe we can all start now so that our last week of the season can be a pleasant one and we can all focus on what we originally came here to focus on -- our love of this show, this game, and being in a happy community once again. If not I guess I will just continue to stick to the live feeds (where I can only post during showtime  :() and completely ignore this thread from now on.

You broke my bong when you knocked it outta my hand about 4 this morning!   (:;)

I have 3 feeds of waves with the BB music right now, and the 4th has the Howie/Kaysar interview but no sound!!! (bastards)

Click on the screen where you see H & K...then you can hear it...when it is the only thing on your screen

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2434 on: September 12, 2007, 08:23:40 PM »
Click on the screen where you see H & K...then you can hear it...when it is the only thing on your screen

Thanks.....I got it!  I may be old, but I'm not slow!   :yess:

Mirror Image

« Reply #2435 on: September 12, 2007, 08:27:42 PM »

I have 3 feeds of waves with the BB music right now, and the 4th has the Howie/Kaysar interview but no sound!!! (bastards)  I guess I just had to click on Feed 4 to get the interview!   :groan:

You guys hold down the fort....I am off to search through my old college trunk to find a " new " (although, slightly used bong).   :angel:

Hey Grandmawlily......I found it.....I am sending it to you now!  ;D
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 08:34:45 PM by Mirror Image »

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2436 on: September 12, 2007, 08:30:13 PM »
Ok, since I don't really want to scroll back a ton of pages to find this answer.....can someone please tell me what will be happening on Thursday? I know that they will show us the results of the 1st part of the HOH comp and I think the 2nd part as well.....is that all? When is the last day, Tuesday? Sorry if this has already been answered. (will it be a live show?)

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2437 on: September 12, 2007, 08:36:16 PM »

Great idea, women in our 40's could be the hot girls on the show. :rotf: :rotf:  That would be a first for me.  :'(

If you aren't at least 25 pounds overweight then you can't be a contestant. I am just saying..that's how it has to be

Offline Alaskaland

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2438 on: September 12, 2007, 08:37:34 PM »

Here, here!  :jam:

I have always thought that BB should get some older women on the show.  Wisdom with age!  I guaratee the strategy would be a lot more interesting.  I guaratee too that I (I meaning yes I am over 40  ;) ) would have had a few things to say to Dick that only someone nearer his age would understand would cut to the core and shut him up!!  I wouldn't even have had to use the profanity he uses!  Man, don't you know the conversations would be so much more interesting to update.  But I agree on the filming from the waist up - or at least no skimpy swimsuits.  :lol:

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2439 on: September 12, 2007, 08:47:19 PM »
Ok, since I don't really want to scroll back a ton of pages to find this answer.....can someone please tell me what will be happening on Thursday? I know that they will show us the results of the 1st part of the HOH comp and I think the 2nd part as well.....is that all? When is the last day, Tuesday? Sorry if this has already been answered. (will it be a live show?)

Tomorrow's live show will cover last night's HOH part 1 comp and tonight's HOH part 2 and then the final HOH will be live during the show. Whoever wins automatically evict one person to give us our Final 2. The F2 will face the jury on Saturday evening via satellite to be shown on the Sunday's show.

Live finale show on Tuesday.

Offline Alaskaland

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2440 on: September 12, 2007, 08:48:38 PM »
Hey,

I haven't posted in a while because well - I have been staying away in order TO GET SOME WORK DONE!  :lol:

Anyway if someone has mentioned this recently, I apologize for being redundant.

JEN RULES........................just had to get that out of my system.  But, has anyone given her credit for being to first one to have the sensibility to put the double D's up for eviction in order to try to break them up.  I remember her quote from many weeks ago "Nothing is thicker than family".  She is a smart girl.  She saw early what everyone blew off.  Everyone in the house said she is an idiot but she is a lot smarter than they are!!!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2441 on: September 12, 2007, 08:50:42 PM »

Tomorrow's live show will cover last night's HOH part 1 comp and tonight's HOH part 2 and then the final HOH will be live during the show. Whoever wins automatically evict one person to give us our Final 2. The F2 will face the jury on Saturday evening via satellite to be shown on the Sunday's show.

AND..the only glitch in the whole thing is that our President of these here United States is going to speak so we here on the east coast are not gong to be in a good mood. Ignore me if at all possible because I will probably be tired, irritable and try to start a fight on this now pleasant board. :lol:

Mirror Image

« Reply #2442 on: September 12, 2007, 08:52:52 PM »

AND..the only glitch in the whole thing is that our President of these here United States is going to speak so we here on the east coast are not gong to be in a good mood. Ignore me if at all possible because I will probably be tired, irritable and try to start a fight on this now pleasant board. :lol:

BB8 is on at 8PM EDT - Prez @ 9PM EDT.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2443 on: September 12, 2007, 08:56:33 PM »
 :jumpy:  see I am tired and already looking for a reason to be pissed before it starts :lol:

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2444 on: September 12, 2007, 09:01:40 PM »

Thanks RFW :tup:

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2445 on: September 12, 2007, 09:05:48 PM »
Just thought I might ask this in advance. If anyone knows where you can watch the Live Show online Thursday (while it is actually on), perhaps they can post the link? I think it was 2 weeks ago when there was one posted. I think my time slot Thursday will be one of the affected ones (central time) from the President's Talk. Any info will be appreciated!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 09:31:26 PM by tweedle »

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2446 on: September 12, 2007, 09:15:31 PM »
While they are doing the 2nd competition here is a video of D&D having a discussion today about what is left to come.

Offline braydens mimi

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2447 on: September 12, 2007, 09:29:50 PM »

If you aren't at least 25 pounds overweight then you can't be a contestant. I am just saying..that's how it has to be
At least that and probably more.  I could be the 1st hg to wear a coverup over my bathing suit   :lol: :-[

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2448 on: September 12, 2007, 09:31:40 PM »
HOH part 2 comp at the 1 1/2 hour mark now, shouldn't be too long!

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2449 on: September 12, 2007, 09:32:20 PM »
I wouldn't even bring a suit. I wear shorts and a t shirt to the beach now :lol: and I use fake tan and the sun is too hot! And my feet swell if I stand too long..competitions would have to be Scrabble and Monopoly