Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 565460 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #2375 on: September 12, 2007, 03:43:12 PM »
Hey just a small question here.. I know they have part 2 of the HOH today/tonight.. does anyone know if they will let us watch that on the feeds or will they block it like the POV's..  thnx :snicker:
It will be blocked from the feeds FNF and if its anything like last years its going to be long TBTFH  :knuckles: .

eta:

CAR-AZY COMPETITION
The second part of the final HoH Competition, Fly by Night, is unveiled after dark. The HouseGuests enter the backyard to see laser beams, smoke and a GM Pontiac Solstice convertible hanging high above the backyard. Pictures of the past six winners of BIG BROTHER are placed around the upper rim of the circular scaffolding. The players are hooked into harnesses and hoisted high over the ground to the scaffolding rim. They have to swing from each point where a face is placed along the circle’s rim to the next, directing the laser beams off the mirrors at each location to point to the next BIG BROTHER winner, in the proper order of the seasons.

Janelle has trouble directing her lasers, and when she finishes, she is “not pleased with (her) time.” Boogie has toughened up again and insists he is adamant that he, not the girls, will determine his own destiny. Focusing on winning, Boogie makes a mental map of the course in his mind, so that he can cover the course as fast as possible. “When you’re up against Janelle, there’s no room for error.” he admits grimly. When he finishes the course, he cheers, “Beat that! Beat that!” Janelle’s time is too slow, leaving Boogie to face Erika in the third part. Janelle feels bad that Erika has to face Boogie in the final part of the HoH competition, admitting to not trusting either one will take her to the Final Two. “Why would they take me?” she shrugs.
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/show/wk09/thu03.shtml

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2376 on: September 12, 2007, 04:03:16 PM »
Awesome video... tribute to BB8 .. all the way up to and including last nights HOH comp. 
If I could figure out the embedding I would.. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xoYhrFinzA

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #2377 on: September 12, 2007, 04:06:20 PM »
Right, he sat there and said that him and Vincent had a code. He knew what it was the first letter and of the sentence and the last letter. J and E - hmmm there were 3 Js and 1 E. Why would he EVER say that if it were not true?

And umm for those that say that Jen physically attacked Dick first, he blew smoke in her face KNOWING she hates smoke - even if she didn't hate smoke that was wrong that he did that.

I was a fan of Jen just for her standing up to Dick. Im a fan of Zachs now just cause I can't stand the Donatos and I actually like Zach as a person. He seems like a great guy. Thats more then Dick can say for himself.

Americas stupid Player twist (or as someone said before its Producers Player) really screwed this game up. I think that just having America get one vote every week would've been alot better.

Its funny to me that everyone loves Dick because what he has done is funny. You know honestly ANYONE who likes what he has done, basically abuses woman themselves. And this is why there are abused woman in the world because as Dick said himself "she deserved to be abused" and nobody will stand up to a person like Dick who does abuse woman.

Well maybe Dick should watch what he says knowing there are not only people on the live feeds watching but the producers. So its ok to admit you cheated as a joke ??? Whatever. Dicks own daughter is the one that walks around saying "its nottttttttttt faiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrr". Take a look in the mirror before you realize what is fair or not.

100% agree mama!  :yess: 

Everyone keeps saying this is just a game and not to get too worked up over it.  However, look at what Dick has done to people, the names and the harassment towards fellow houseguests is not good game play. Now him admitting to cheating is just plain dumb. 

:lolmao: :badhorse: :badhorse: :badhorse: :yikes :yikes :yikes :whever: :whever: :whever: :crybabe: :crybabe: :crybabe:

STOP WATCHING IF YOU HATE EVERYTHING SO BAD!

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2378 on: September 12, 2007, 04:09:35 PM »
Its funny to me that everyone loves Dick because what he has done is funny. You know honestly ANYONE who likes what he has done, basically abuses woman themselves.

:lol3: I am a woman and I like Dick, so you are saying that I abuse women because I like Dick? Get a LIFE!

Offline mycroftbyers

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2379 on: September 12, 2007, 04:51:56 PM »
Its funny to me that everyone loves Dick because what he has done is funny. You know honestly ANYONE who likes what he has done, basically abuses woman themselves.

:lol3: I am a woman and I like Dick, so you are saying that I abuse women because I like Dick? Get a LIFE!

She was just giving her two cents...no need to make it personal. ;D
Gwalchfaen's Official Groupie

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2380 on: September 12, 2007, 04:53:34 PM »
i can't remember, didn't Erika have to stay in the house while Janie and Booger competed for the 2nd part of the HOH competition? It seems to me that first Janie did the lasers then Booger but they were separated, did their thing one at a time.

The reason I'm wondering is what will happen tonight with Dick and Daniele. (Maybe it will be hosted by Zach as Daniele is questioning.)  ???  Dick is certainly in no condition to do much in the way of a physical activity today that's for certain.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2381 on: September 12, 2007, 05:04:27 PM »
i can't remember, didn't Erika have to stay in the house while Janie and Booger competed for the 2nd part of the HOH competition? It seems to me that first Janie did the lasers then Booger but they were separated, did their thing one at a time.

The reason I'm wondering is what will happen tonight with Dick and Daniele. (Maybe it will be hosted by Zach as Daniele is questioning.)  ???  Dick is certainly in no condition to do much in the way of a physical activity today that's for certain.
Hi TL... I watched a video of Pt. 2 of HOH and there was no host and only the contestants were allowed outside one at a time. Thats from what I could tell on the video..  Zach it seems will have a full day of rest...

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2382 on: September 12, 2007, 05:15:40 PM »
This is a pretty funny video of Jameka throughout the season :)

thanks TL and GP for your wonderful help  :kuss:

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2383 on: September 12, 2007, 05:18:32 PM »

She was Personally attacking (in her own words) ANYONE who likes Dick, that they abuse women! Who is personally attacking who? Two cents? Try Two Hundred an Twenty Two Cents!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 05:22:11 PM by Blondie »

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2384 on: September 12, 2007, 05:27:10 PM »
Dick and Zach have a dance off last night at the HOH comp.. 
           To the tune of Maniac  :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2385 on: September 12, 2007, 05:29:20 PM »

Hi TL... I watched a video of Pt. 2 of HOH and there was no host and only the contestants were allowed outside one at a time. Thats from what I could tell on the video..  Zach it seems will have a full day of rest...

:-* Thanks FNF!! That's what I remembered but we don't know what tonight will bring. I'm thinking that it might be fairly short. If physical, Dick is all crippled up today, his shoulder hurts, his eye is infected again and his legs and arms hurt.

Oh heck if Dick is smart (and I believe he is, he will let Daniele win.) Then it will be short for sure!  :lol:

I hope none of us have an all-nighter tonight!   :treadmill

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2386 on: September 12, 2007, 05:35:05 PM »

:-* Thanks FNF!! That's what I remembered but we don't know what tonight will bring. I'm thinking that it might be fairly short. If physical, Dick is all crippled up today, his shoulder hurts, his eye is infected again and his legs and arms hurt.

Oh heck if Dick is smart (and I believe he is, he will let Daniele win.) Then it will be short for sure!  :lol:

I hope none of us have an all-nighter tonight!   :treadmill

Well at least it has been a great season.. I have really enjoyed it.. well most of it.  I am here to help out as much as I can I don't start my new job until Monday,.    oh by the way.. I hope you all don't mind me putting videos in here I find to give a little entertainment.. :)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2387 on: September 12, 2007, 05:51:57 PM »
FNF, you have been a GREAT help! Thank you so much! I love the videos, especially the maniac one by Hellataz. My hubby was wondering why they were dancing like that.  :lol3:

:hugs:

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2388 on: September 12, 2007, 06:06:37 PM »
Seriously, do you think Dick might DQ himself? He could stage a fight and sling Daniele down the hallway, call her names & she is in the final 2 with a sympathetic jury ;D

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2389 on: September 12, 2007, 06:06:56 PM »
Watching the feeds and Dick is really upset that they think Jameka could have won that POV had the ball not fell into her tube.. They are mad at BB.. Dick and Daniele.. mainly Dick..

I think he is thinking Jameka could have taken herself off the block and put up Zach and Zach would be gone and Jameka still there..

anyone else know or have any insight into this ???

the way I remember it, Eric and Jameka were on the block there target was Eric anyway.. so whats the difference..

I think Dick is realizing that Zach is going to be harder to beat in these last three comps and is not happy they chose or ended up with him in F3..

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2390 on: September 12, 2007, 06:15:16 PM »
This is a pretty funny video of Jameka throughout the season :)

thanks TL and GP for your wonderful help  :kuss:

You're welcome!! Love the video!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2391 on: September 12, 2007, 06:23:41 PM »
Seriously, do you think Dick might DQ himself? He could stage a fight and sling Daniele down the hallway, call her names & she is in the final 2 with a sympathetic jury ;D

Do you mean letting Dani win? (Not sure what comment you mean.)  ???  Last year Boogie jumped off the volcano before the competition really even began leaving Janie and Erika and it appeared to fluster Julie who said Janie had disqualified herself when they hadn't really begun.  :groan:

It has been done for sure but not by slinging someone down the hallway for a sympathy vote.  :o

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2392 on: September 12, 2007, 06:28:34 PM »

She was Personally attacking (in her own words) ANYONE who likes Dick, that they abuse women! Who is personally attacking who? Two cents? Try Two Hundred an Twenty Two Cents!

People have attacked me as well for not liking Dick and Daniele. So think what you want. I DO FEEL THAT DICK AbUSES WOMAN AND SUPPORTING THAT IS JUST DISGUSTING. You said that I said it in my own words, and if you read what I wrote, I am saying if you like what he has DONE (like how poeple think its just hilourous the things he has done to Jen, etc) then yes that is condoning his behavior JUST AS CBS has.

I can have an opionion to ya know. Why should I have to stop watching for ONE or two bad apples. I guess since you hate Zach, you should stop watching. People have their opinions on every season of what CBS has put into the house. I thought thats what this board was for but obviously NOT.

Whatever. Your the one that obviously needs to get a LIFE!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 06:36:09 PM by Mama2MyBoys »

Offline Bucgirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2393 on: September 12, 2007, 06:30:26 PM »
Watching the feeds and Dick is really upset that they think Jameka could have won that POV had the ball not fell into her tube.. They are mad at BB.. Dick and Daniele.. mainly Dick..

I think he is thinking Jameka could have taken herself off the block and put up Zach and Zach would be gone and Jameka still there..

the way I remember it, Eric and Jameka were on the block there target was Eric anyway.. so whats the difference..

I think Dick is realizing that Zach is going to be harder to beat in these last three comps and is not happy they chose or ended up with him in F3..

Someone needs to tell Dick he does not make the rules for BB.  This is so typical of Dick and Dani, I am not winning, I am in a bad position so I will piss and moan about it.  He is seriously complaining about the blue ball in the POV. The same POV that he was HOH in. He is now kicking himself in the ass for not targeting Zach at that time.  He chose to target Eric, so he put up Jameka and Eric and now that Zach just might win this whole thing he wants to try to say the POV was unfair.  This coming from the man who admitted to cheating with his coded letter from his son.  Brilliant Dick, brilliant  :groan:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2394 on: September 12, 2007, 06:37:39 PM »

Someone needs to tell Dick he does not make the rules for BB.  This is so typical of Dick and Dani, I am not winning, I am in a bad position so I will piss and moan about it.  He is seriously complaining about the blue ball in the POV. The same POV that he was HOH in. He is now kicking himself in the ass for not targeting Zach at that time.  He chose to target Eric, so he put up Jameka and Eric and now that Zach just might win this whole thing he wants to try to say the POV was unfair.  This coming from the man who admitted to cheating with his coded letter from his son.  Brilliant Dick, brilliant  :groan:
Don't attack me but I believe the reason he is upset is because it gave Zach confidence (winning comps - cause he won the HOH that night). I assume thats what he had said on the live feeds.

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2395 on: September 12, 2007, 06:38:18 PM »

Do you mean letting Dani win? (Not sure what comment you mean.)  ???  Last year Boogie jumped off the volcano before the competition really even began leaving Janie and Erika and it appeared to fluster Julie who said Janie had disqualified herself when they hadn't really begun.  :groan:

It has been done for sure but not by slinging someone down the hallway for a sympathy vote.  :o

I guess I meant to say get himself a penalty & evicted by pretending to be violent (Dani would play along afterall she pretended to hate him for 2 years over money). Then Dani & Zach would be the final 2.  Because if there is any chance Zach wins he is probably taking Dick..right? And Dick has got to be wanting Dani to go before the jury otherwise she will be mad at him for another 2 years since he would have gone and she didn't. :lol:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #2396 on: September 12, 2007, 06:40:44 PM »
You know, we all have had a good season on this feed update board.

But, I have noticed that in the last 2 weeks thiis site has been invaded by a lot of malcontents who are making everything personal.

Almost all of them are Dickhead supporters.

I am not in charge of this site....I dont mind people having differing opinions, but if you are gonna emulate your hero's behavior by abusing people, calling names and just generally being disruptive, I personally think you should go find a playground to play in, if you are going to act so fricking childish!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Bucgirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2397 on: September 12, 2007, 06:41:48 PM »

Don't attack me but I believe the reason he is upset is because it gave Zach confidence (winning comps - cause he won the HOH that night). I assume thats what he had said on the live feeds.

Dick needs to stop bitching and moaning all the time when other people when comps.  If he does not like it, then maybe he should try winning some.  I am so sure he would be complaining about the blue ball right now if he or Dani had won that POV but since they did not win it and Zach did, something must be wrong with the comp.  Give me a break LOSER DICK!

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2398 on: September 12, 2007, 06:42:40 PM »

it really bothers me that as long as something is going a certain persons way life is good and the world is wonderful as soon as there is a chance that may change you turn into a really dis-likable person.  I totally forgot the fact he talked about that coding of letter thing.  wow has this year not been controversial or what.. but I guess they all are to some extent..

Offline Thor914

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2399 on: September 12, 2007, 06:43:26 PM »
You know, we all have had a good season on this feed update board.

But, I have noticed that in the last 2 weeks thiis site has been invaded by a lot of malcontents who are making everything personal.

Almost all of them are Dickhead supporters.

I am not in charge of this site....I dont mind people having differing opinions, but if you are gonna emulate your hero's behavior by abusing people, calling names and just generally being disruptive, I personally think you should go find a playground to play in, if you are going to act so fricking childish!
:ty3: :yourock: