Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 565455 times)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #1200 on: September 03, 2007, 10:38:53 PM »
Anyone notice that either Daniele/Zach/Dick/Jameka make dinner. Then whover of those don't make dinner clean up. Jessica and Eric do NOTHING, don't even offer to do dishes.

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
« Reply #1201 on: September 03, 2007, 10:41:15 PM »
Well, the way things are going, they'll be doing nothing in the jury house come Friday.  :lol:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1202 on: September 03, 2007, 10:53:15 PM »
Oh btw in that interview with Nick, he doesen't deny he told Janelle what to tell Daniele ;)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1203 on: September 04, 2007, 01:16:10 AM »
Man they need to stop feeding Dick with Jameka info (just simply making fun of her), or Jameka WILL be the one leaving. But honestly just because he has personal problems with her the better move IS Jessica (because of her and Eric). Gosh.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1204 on: September 04, 2007, 02:57:56 AM »
Dick is SUCH a word twister.

Jameka did not tell Daniele that she was entitled to win the game. She said that if she DID win the money it would be a blessing, but she would give alot of the money away (what is wrong with that, she wants to help her family, etc.) - I mean look at Jessica, she lives with her parents, they pay for her schooling (nothing wrong with that) but money is money.

And Dick needs to let go of Ambers dog :rolleyes:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1205 on: September 04, 2007, 07:35:36 AM »
OMG!!  I miss all-stars!!!

I didn't realize how much I missed it til I watched that video...Chill Town!!! As much as I disliked them...they were sooooooooooooo funny!!  I miss them I miss Kaysar and Janelle!!

Welcome back PPG!  :-* Glad your computer is fixed. I missed you!

I miss them too. Chicken George was on slop and he just went with it, figured out things to make with it and lost weight! I miss them too, all of them. Jameth, Kaysar, Janie, Will!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1206 on: September 04, 2007, 08:23:06 AM »
Anyone notice that either Daniele/Zach/Dick/Jameka make dinner. Then whover of those don't make dinner clean up. Jessica and Eric do NOTHING, don't even offer to do dishes.

I've noticed that.  Particularly the Princess Jessica, who never does a thing, except for fixing Herself something to eat or drying the dishes once in a blue moon.  :beer2:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline makz3d

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1207 on: September 04, 2007, 08:59:02 AM »

This video is from last years BB7 Double Eviction week and I am assuming they will do the same thing this year

http://www.dailymotion.com/timmyboi/video/xclxl_bb7-083106

Thank you soooooo, sooooooo much for posting the link.  I loved it and was so glad I could watch feeds all night when they were on last year.  I have feeds this year but I work nights so I watch only on weekends.  However, no one this year has me glued to RP not wanting to miss a single thing.  If I miss live feeds on the weekend I know I can find out everything with the RFF updaters who are just GREAT.

Offline renee33

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1208 on: September 04, 2007, 09:15:28 AM »
can anyone tell me if dannie used the vito

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1209 on: September 04, 2007, 09:26:26 AM »
Renee,

Dani did not use the power of veto and left the nominations the same.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1210 on: September 04, 2007, 12:59:12 PM »
Update on my arm....not better, went to the doctor's office today, booked solid today so I have an appt for tomorrow @ 4:30.

By the way, it's not worse but not getting better.

Don't PM me about it. Will update tomorrow when I come home from the doctor's.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1211 on: September 04, 2007, 01:16:38 PM »
Could anyone type this interview if they get time. I can't seem to get it to work on my dial up (Jessicas mom).

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1212 on: September 04, 2007, 01:23:21 PM »
Special Bonus Event for Live Feed Subscribers - Chat with Janelle Wednesday, September 5th

Janelle Pierzina will chat with Live Feed subscribers this Wednesday, September 5th. If you are a live feed subscriber, you'll be able to submit your questions for Janelle and watch live via webcam as she answers them. If you haven't already signed up for the Live Feeds it's not too late! You'll be all set to watch the 24/7 Live Feeds with all the action and drama inside the Big Brother 8 house plus Janelle's special event this Wednesday, September 5th. Plus, it's a live double eviction on Thursday!

Remember Thursday Julie Chen said- we will ha ve a shocker for the house guests- they won't know it- but by the end of the hour 2 of them will be evicted in a double live eviction.

Here's how last season's Double Eviction played out... ( thanks to DaisyDuck for her contribution)

All Stars - A week of BIG BROTHER packed into one night begins as Danielle is evicted by Chilltown allies in a 3 to 0 decision. The door has barely shut on Dani when host Julie Chen asks the Houseguests to assemble for the HoH Competition. America's Prom Queen Janey trumps the HoH Competition and immediately nominates Erika and George for eviction. There's no time to mope as the HouseGuests then prepare for the PoV Competition. Erika pulls no punches to win the precious medal, and in the ensuing PoV Ceremony removes herself from the block. Janelle replaces Erika with Boogie. In the final moments, another eviction vote is held, and by 2 to 0, George is sent to the Jury house.

http://www.bigbrotherupdates.com/article3434.html

Offline boguelads

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1213 on: September 04, 2007, 02:32:17 PM »
Who is going home this week? I hope it's Jameka..and then for dbl eviction...i don't know who i would want to go-maybe Daniele

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1214 on: September 04, 2007, 02:34:08 PM »
Off subject but for those of you that do not live out here is So. Cal.... well it is VERY Hot in LA it was around 107 yesterday and today a little cooler it is very, very humid which is not normal for us at least not for as many days as it has been going on a solid week the thunder clouds have been here every day  :'(.  So although it sounds like whining by the ones in the house that live in the LA area it's more of a geez we aren't use to this.  And so very uncomfortable... power outages everywhere because of AC overload!  Ramdom I know but thought I'd let you East Coasters know our situation.  And I do feel for you guys when you live with the humidity majority of the time.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1215 on: September 04, 2007, 02:35:49 PM »
The plan is Jessica but Dick keeps changing his mind because he doesn't like Jameka and thinks Jessica is hot :lol3: But they have been keeping it Jessica because she has won two HOHs plus it would only be them (Donatos) competing against Eric in the HOH on Thursday.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1216 on: September 04, 2007, 02:54:33 PM »
Question  ???

Are they on LD because of the heat?  Could something be up? 

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1217 on: September 04, 2007, 03:10:39 PM »
Live talk radio.. interview w/ Jessica's mom   RH: Radio Hosts   JM: Jessica's Mom

first part just jibber/jabber between the hosts about summer being over...talking about what they did for the Labor Day weekend..

They do a BB discussion with spoilers..
talking about the eviction of Whaammmbber, says it was time for her to go.. players should have gotten rid of Zach first he is more of a threat.  Bad move they didn't go after D&D.. Jessica being nailed this week.. thrown under the bus this week. Talk about Zach not winning all season then it came through for him.

Jessica's mom calls the show..Just wanted to call and say hi and tell everybody that they appreciate all the support and emails they have been getting for Jessica and Dean both, after the show last night there has been a ton of over whelming support for Dean and we really appreciate it

RH: Well you guys make it easy as I have told everyone we have emailed each other and Joe was just fantastic when we had him on that night and we love watching Jessica, so and we are very happy with Dean and what Dean has done.. We are very glad that Dean has made it back safe, you guys are just wonderful people. you made it real easy for every one to support you there.

JM: Well thank you very much

RH: How is Dean doing? Is he getting acclamated to being back home?

JM: Well, he is not actually not on leave yet, they won't let the marines go on leave for a couple of weeks when they get back from the war they want to make sure that everyone is in good mental and physical shape so he is till with the marines but he will be taking his leave starting this Friday, he looked great though it was really great to see him when we went out for his homecoming

RH: I saw some pictures on another site they had some pictures up there on one of the blogs that I check regularly and it showed you guys waiting for him and receiving him home and it was nice to see

JM: Yeah he was very very happy to be back home, and in America he was ready to come home.  Its good to have him back in the states even though he is not in Kansas yet but he will soon. 

RH: So where did they have him place the phone call from?

JM: Actually they gave him a couple of days off and he went to visit a friend in Arizona so he was at a friends apartment in Arizona

RH: By watching it on television and Jessica was obviously happy to hear from him but it kinda choked her up after she got done talking to him it musta been fun for him coming home and getting involved there huh?

JM: Absolutely, uh Jessica and Dean are very very close there like best friends really and I hope they always will be that was one of the toughest things for her on deciding to go inside the house you know she wouldn't be able to keep up with where Dean was and if he was safe and was he being extended or coming home she really wanted to be there when he got home so of course we told her that if anything bad happened to him we would get word to her through the producers encouraged her to go onto the show because um you know what thats a once in a lifetime opportunity if she didn't take advantage of it this year she might not have presented itself ever again

RH: Right Right, well while we got you here quickly we will get your opinion on a couple of things because its looking kinda bad for her it looks like they are kinda turning against Jessica at least from what we've seen looks like they are looking to get her out this week which of course we don't want to see. What do you think.. Do you think she is going to get out this week, do you think she has any kind of saving grace maybe she will get to stay whats your thought on this

JM: You know its really hard to say you know because she's not actively campaigning and I've been getting that question alot
why isn't she campaigning I believe she is not campaigining because she believes her alliance has her back and she thinks she is safe and um its going to be a big slap in the face for her if they turn on her especially when she didn't turn on them last week like she could have she's been loyal to them and she's expecting them to be loyal back to her.  I don't know its almost a 50/50 chance at this point.  I think there is a good reason to get rid of her because obviously she's a bigger threat than Jameka cause she can still compete in HOH competitions.  But if they evict Jessica they have to know they will not get her vote in jury house and they won't get Eric's vote either by not getting those two votes that will really hamper both D&D in there
chance of winning the big money if they make it to the F2.  So if there smart they will think that out a little further,  I think it will do them both good to keep Jessica in the game just because of those jury votes. But I don't know if they will think that far out.

RH: Your right if they lost Jessica and Eric's vote it would hurt, its not like they don't have a lot of allies to depend on

JM: I think its safe to say they definately would not have Jen or Dustin's vote. And thats 4 no's against them and you have to have four out of the seven to be the big winner.  It's a tough game so it could go either way.

RH: It's getting towards the end and she is so likable and people gravitate towards her so uh that would be a negative thing for them and I think they feel threatened by that so I think thats why there thinking get rid of her now she's a good competitor but you know like you said down the road it could bite them you know

JM: Jessica has created her share of enemies in the jury house already to I thnk Dustin and Amber both harbor some resentment towards Jessica because she was HOH when they were evicted she doesn't necessarily have everyones vote there its a tough call I don't know what they will do Thursday night will be a fun show to watch

RH: With the double eviction that could change alot of things as well

JM: Do you think they will tell the HG's about the double eviction before hand or they just won't know about it until after the first eviction.?

RH: In the past that has become a surprise to them that I have watched.  It takes them by surprise..

JM: If they do tell them like that after noon so they all have to get packed and prepared that might impact the way D&D vote.  Of course Dick is trying to get inside of Jameka's head right now you know there telling her there sending her out and ten minutes before the vote he's going to say you know promise you keep us safe then we will go ahead and keep you and we are going to evict Jessica, and I don't think you can say that to Jameka  depending on her reply she may or may not agree with them then who knows what they will do at that point.  I think its going to come down to the last minute to see what there going to do

RH: Yea I think there really split right now and it could go either way we talked to Joe about the relationship between Dick and Jessica back when Joe was with us a few weeks ago and its the one person I haven't seen Dick come completely unglued on or get real nasty with from what I've seen he has always been really friendly with Jessica he talks about how he likes her and all this kind of stuff so I don't know how easy of a decision it is for him because obviously he does like her I don't know how easy its going to be for him to throw her under the bus there

JM: I agree I think he does like her but today on the live feeds I heard Dick trying to justify his lieing to himself by saying everyones lied in this game so I can lie too you know how he runs around telling everybody I never lie, I never lie and truth is the rarest commodity in this house and spewing all that trust me because I come out from the front I won't backstab you so now he is trying to justify why its now ok to throw Jessica under the bus so I wouldn't be surprised to see him do it

RH: Who do you well obviously you / were all hoping Jessica pulls this thing off but if it goes the other way and Jessica does end up unfortunately being evicted who are you looking for at the end?

JM: You know I would like to see either Eric, or Jameka win that would be my next two favorites either one of them I would be happy with.  Obviously if Jessica does get evicted on Thursday night it will be because D&D so I would be disappointed at that point.

RH: You mentioned Eric and that seems to be the most over whelming question I am getting is to ask you what your opinions are about Eric?

JM: I think Eric is tried to keep Jessica safe..I feel like he has been put in an impossible situation. because he has to do what America says and thats playing America's game and I don't think America has always kept aligned with Eric, Sometimes they have put him in impossible situations just to watch him dance so to speak I think Eric has been very torn on doing what America has said yet he doesn't have a choice he has to do it.  I would have personally loved to see Eric play his own game and not have to be America's player I think he would have been a tremendous player and it would have been fun to watch him in action.  I know from being Jessica's mother from this stand point she's going to be made decisions based on his input because she has obvious trust completely and his advice made her go in the direction which I don't think she felt strongly about but she trusted him and now she is where she is

RH: She said last week this could be her biggest mistake in the game and I think she's going to find that maybe going with your gut is the best thing to do and I think your right she may be a little disappointed but not by Eric but by America.. you know almost like his second aliance..

JM: I think her first mistake was not going after D&D when she had an opportunity and then she followed that up by evicting Amber rather than Zach.   Both of those decisions she felt she should do one thing and Eric another so

RH: It's like she is torn between strategy and loyalty kinda like between a rock and a hard place where do you go from there she seems like a pretty put together person people like that tend to be very loyal but when  your playing a game like this you don't know who to trust you don't know who your friends are who your enemies are and you feel like every body is kinda talking behind your back and sneaking around so it does breed suspision on itself I really think she is going to feel some resentment about that hopefully they can work it out and be good friends though I think they will

JM: I saw the interview with both of Eric's brothers the other night and they both said the last thing Eric intended to do was havev any kind of romantic thing in there I can tell you Jessica said those exact same words before she left there relationship has crossed over the purely friendship line and that has clouded both of there visions I think they spend way too much time chatting with each other when they should be out strategizing and allowing D&D to spend so much time with Zach

RH: What do you think thats going to be when there done and out of the house do you think its going to go anywhere or is it going to just kinda fade away because of distance?

JM: I think its impossible to tell at this point its our hope that they will at least maintain a nice friendship but you know long distance relationships are difficult to continue I just don't see them being able to maintain anything more than a friendship unless of course one of them is williing to relocate then you know who knows the BB house is a big bubble with its own little world and until they get out into the real world its impossible to say

RH: What was it a couple of nights a go and Jessica and Eric were in the HOH room and she mentioned wedding bells Marie

JM: (Laughing) Jessica has a very dry sense of humor to those of us that know her we can tell she is kidding around and joking around with alot of that people that don't know her as well they hear that and think she means it

RH: What did you think of Eric .. You know he couldn't come out and say he was America's player but basically came out and told Jessica all of the things he had been doing she thought it was quite humorous all the different voting and the mustard and all of those things.  He's trying to get as close to her as he can by coming out and saying all these things so I think he thinks it may be more serious than perhaps what others think you know since he is being as honest as he is here

JM: Well you know he didn't tell her everything you know like he didn't tell her about woobie and he didn't tell her about he had to kiss her for America's choice and I think all of those things will be hard for her when she finds out about these other tasks that he was paid to accomplish

RH: I do definately think she is going to feel some resentment and you know but she would in any relationship I think they could work it out and maintain a friendship if its not anything more

JM: I completely agree I will take it a step further all of her family and all of us in Witchita we are grateful for the companionship that he has provided her in the house because you can tell they just have alot of fun together they have really clicked I honestly believe he has given her advice as good as he could under the circumstances and he has tried to protect her. You know you never know who is going to win HOH's if Zach had not won HOH this week they wouldn't be in this predicament right now.

RH: I think it shows his loyalty given the phone call I think little actions like that shows that he cares for her on watching the live feeds you can see him doing really courteous things for her that obviously shows his affection towards her.  I think him touching her hand running his hands through her hair all show he has genuine feelings for her.  If I were to guess I truely believe that he really really does care for her.

JM: We agree here, we think that he is in just an impossible situation he looks like he is being torn with guilt and really struggling with the things he is not able to tell her I think given time Jessica will be able to maintain a friendship and who's guess is it there will be anything more.  Alot of it will have to do with how she is evicted if she is evicted on Thursday if America gets into this and America does decide to vote out Jessica and she walks out on a 3-0 vote then she will be thinking Eric turned on her that will be a very tough thing.

(this is not complete it is a very long interview)

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1218 on: September 04, 2007, 03:34:22 PM »
Question  ???

Are they on LD because of the heat?  Could something be up? 

Don't think so... wish some of our humid hot days could be looked at like Snow Days for kids if it gets 110 and the humity is over 70% then keep them inside... most schools here in so cal have outdoor eating for kids in school...

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1219 on: September 04, 2007, 03:54:04 PM »
Thanks FNF

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1220 on: September 04, 2007, 04:57:21 PM »
(cont)
RH: Jessica is really liked by America so I don't see that happening but like what we have seen in this game anything can happen.  Radio Host says a listener wants to know what she thought of the competition where they all had to get naked and anything that goes into that house involving the nudity you know you can find sites here where they promote showing nude houseguests, they are wondering what your thought is on that

JM: I was very dissapointed in seeing BB allowing that competition happen #1 its not shown on the live feeds #2 they would never show that nudity on the TV so who were they promoting that nudity for was it for the camera man and the staff I was extremely dissapointed in it I wish the HG's would have talked about it among themselves and said you know what its not worth it and said they wouldn't do it.. But you know they did it and you know they were thinking you know this will never be seen by anyone.. and I hope that anyone that was on staff that day will not leak any of that footage to anyone I thought it was in extremely poor taste.

RH: That was our feeling as well when we were talking about it the other night we didn't agree with it and I think the majority of the people that were on the show that night with us thought it was inappropriate. It was in bad taste for CBS to put that on the show

JM: What purpose does that show, I just don't get it, I mean they could have done that same thing in there swim suits

RH: The other night when watching Showtime they had that body latex paint that you put on that almost looks like your wearing clothes and they had given that to them, The comment was made I think it was Jameka she said she didn't appreciate it at all she thought it was baiting them

JM: I agree

RH: By giving them this body paint..  you know .. what other purpose could this possibly serve other than geez we hope some of you will strip down and paint yourself you know what I mean theres really no  other reason for that

JM: there just trying to get the ratings up

RH: I have to agree with you on that I think it is about the ratings

JM: Personally having my daughter involved I am shocked and disappointed and I wish CBS and BB wouldn't stoop to this level. But they have and now I can only hope that Jessica won't cross that line.  I just have to say she is in a very stressful invironment they are bored to death I don't know how many times I have heard them all say how bored they are and yes it would be nice if CBS and BB would provide them with some other activity besides something that required nudity

RH: The boredom alone would keep me out of this game I couldn't do it for a day let alone as many days as there doing it just drive me crazy

JM: I have heard from a tremendous amount of people that it offended them too that there not even going to watch the show anymore that along with how rude, mean and hostile this cast has been this year that alot of your fans have actually turned this season off and I don't know if its enough to affect there ratings obviously its not but theres a tremendous amount of people that feel that Dick was very abusive to Jen and some other HG's that he should have been removed from the show a long time ago and I tend to agree with that yet he is still there

RH: There was alot of things when you went to the CBS message boards there was alot of people calling for him to be removed especially after the iced tea incident

JM: And I don't know how many people that I recieved messages asking what I thought about it and they always followed it up with if that had happened in the real world outside of the BB little bubble house he would have been charged with assualt

RH: Oh yea he would have been in jail you bet

JM: So why does CBS allow that to happen without any kind of ramifications to the man I just don't get it its almost  like they want him to win or he's there ratings you know there not going to let him go it was disappointing to us

RH: I think she handled it really well if someone would have dumped iced tea on me I don't think I would have responded so nicely or walked away so calmly I think her not putting gasoline on the fire was good.  I have seen alot of posts that alot of people think CBS is pulling the strings on this its not technically reality TV theres a big conspiracy theory that things are being influenced by CBS the post went on that for D&D to have alot of say in the house if Jessica is voted out this week there all going to stop watching the show and see how that affects there ratings

JM: Wow. umm

RH: Theres a group of people out there that uh I mean thats what there saying anyway that if Jess goes they would assume turn it off thats gotta kinda make you feel good Marie

JM: That does make me feel good but I haven't read any of that because I have to tell you we don't even go to the message boards because they are just so brutal its very difficult to read how people judge your child in a situation like this they don't even know her and they have all of these terrific bad opinions of her its like where do you get that from so we don't even read them but that is nice to hear that thank you for sharing that

RH: We try to keep up on as much of that stuff as we can and uh your right there is alot of stuff in there thats just , you know you wonder how alot of those people live with themselves the things that they say about people every so often you will get in there and find some people that have some good.  Kinda refrencing back to the Eric thing thats how he got put in some of those positions you know these message boards and these different places I went they were actively trying to get people to vote to get people to put him in these bad situations to try to expose him you know.  I don't know what kind of people sit around at night trying to think of some way of messing with people or doing things that nasty just I don't get it but obviously there out there so

JM: You know this America's player twist was supposed to be a way for America to be in the house for us to work with him and through him not to taunt him and tease him and make his life difficult and the thing I keep coming back to this week is if America chooses to evict Jessica then you know Eric is by himself on the show as competition this next week if he doesn't win the HOH comp. he will be evicted next. He will follow Jessica out the door and then America won't have any say in the future shows because Eric will be gone its like do you want a player in the house because if you do you better help him out here a little bit.

RH: Well the way this Double Eviction is going to work is uhh Jessica and Eric could be sharing a ride to the Jury House you know what I mean they could essentenaly (SP) both go out that night depending on how things go

JM: yea exactly thats exactly what I am saying if Jessica stays and Jameka is evicted then its Jessica and Eric competing for HOH against D&D but if Jessica is evicted then Jameka can't compete so Eric only has a 1/3 chance of winning the game because they will definately nominate him and if jessica leaves so at which point there is no more America's player

RH: If they were able to do what they wanted to do some time back you know we have said on this show Daniele is the best competitor as far as the competitions go she has won a ton of these competitions weather it be Veto or HOH or any of this stuff and for her to be in there I mean she is very dangerous you know with Jessica and Eric if they both get to stay in  you know best case scenario Jameka goes and they both get to stay they have still got alot of work to do to try and get to the end here because with those two (D&D) with Daniele being able to win as much stuff as she has been she is a challenge in of itself for these two to keep plugging away and try and get down to at least the final three hopefully

JM: absolutely next HOH is critical if Dick or Daniele wins it then Jessica or Eric would go home but if Jess or Eric were to win the next HOH then either D or D will go home and that will break up there team  of two that will really spin the game alot

RH: We needed Eric to win that Veto this time is what we needed because had he won he would have been able to pull Jessica off and he would have had to put D or D up with Jameka that would have been there easy way to backdoor those guys and get one of them out. and then basically it comes down to where you know J&E are going to end up at the end and Jameka is going to be right there but unfortunetly that didn't happen so

JM: Did you hear all the controversy with having Janelle come in and hosted the Veto comp.

RH: both say they don't know about the controversy but they did hear about her coming in

JM: Well and I don't know all of the speifics but uhh but apparently she is not a huge fan of Eric's and so when she came in she uhh and you know this is just what I have read and uhh people have emailed me so keep that in mind apparently she strongly supported and encouraged uh Daniele and Zach through the competition and she was almost rude or mean to Eric in the competition and she pretty much disregarded Jessica and Jameka altogether and if thats true thats going to really kill Jessica because Janelle was Jessica's #1 fan but from everything that I have been told and the little blogs I have read here and there it sounds like Janelle has some definate opinions of not liking Eric and Eric and Jessica are pretty much a team and it fell under I don't like you or support you either. umbrella

RH: So you think there a little bias in the competiton huh

JM: Again we were surprised CBS and BB allowed that to happen that there would be any conversation allowed with a host and contestants I know some people have written in that she had some time to smoke with Dick and had some conversation with Daniele about your my favorite I love you, I love the bandana that your wearing for Nick you know just those little signs of encouragement definately helped those other HG's compete against it certainly would have made Eric uncomfortable if competition he didn't have the support that the rest of them did +

RH: That almost goes right along with alot of other things then that we have seen from this season everything seems to line up behind each other you know theres just always something there that will you know dishearten most of us watching this show or following this show with the actions of the producers and apparently thats just going to be one more thing

JM: Yeah, Yeah your right and ummm if its true and I don't know how much will be edited out but I personally loved Janelle too she was one of my favorites but if she was that way with our daughter she lost alot of fans in our family I'll tell you that

RH: You know thats funny because I was watching when my daughter saw that Janelle was going to be on there she said I never liked her when she was on the other two times so its kind of funny that you guys were such a big fan of Janelle's and my daughter was like awww they could have picked someone better than her

JM: You know Janelle was always America's sweetheart though on for the past two seasons and my husband was a James fan way better than Janelle but Jessica will really be sad when she finds out Janelle has been talking badly about her and didn't give her the same kind of respect and treatment that she gave the other HG's so thats just disspointing to us again for BB to allow that is from a mothers stand point your child is in a game that is unfair playing field is difficult to watch.

RH: To let people in and I understand why they do it but to have someone come in who is watching the show who is following it and to have some kind of contact with these players who are so isolated for all this time it seems in of itself is a bad idea I mean there coming in there like you say she likes Dick she likes Daniele she doesn't like Eric this is obviously going to come off of her towards them she can't stand there and be an un biased participant anymore

JM: Right, so its going to be interesting to see what they show on the show tomorrow night as far as her participation I kinda doubt there going to show everything that we just talked about but it will be fun to see

RH: This next question is going to be complete speculation last week we had Carol on one of the things she made a comment was she didn't like her experience with whoever she didn't know if she would ever do anything like that again if they asked her to go back in the house she probably wouldn't then we got into the conversation of there have been rumors of coercion inside the DR of trying to get people to answer the way that they want them to answer the questions and she said she did get a sense of that with the couple of weeks she was there.  Do you as you watch Jessica do you think Jessica will come out of there thinking this has been a good experience or do you think she will come out and be like oh jeez I don't think I would ever do that again?

JM: Well you know its funny you asked, The two HOH diarys that Jessica has written she has said what a wonderful experience its been and she is having so much fun so yes I think she has enjoyed the opportunity and up until her eviction I think she will enjoy it to the fullest once she gets evicted depending on the circumstances and when she comes home how she's welcomed and percieved by not only our home town but all of America that will definately impact weather she will do it again. But you are wondering weather they are being coerced in the DR I have heard several conversations on the live feeds where they definately more than one HG has said did you get the feeling they want you to vote to evict so and so or keep so and so they are definately beling led in the DR absolutely and one of the conversations that I heard was jessica herself said when she was doing her goodbye message to Carol that they wanted Jessica to be brutal in her goodbye message and Jessica said theres no reason for that I am not going to do it and if you will remember back to that eviction they put together a bunch of clips Jessica's first two weeks in the house where they took all the meanest things they could find that Jessica had said about Carol and showed that as heres your goodbye from Jessica and in all the years I have watched BB they have never
done that before.  They were definately trying to typecast Jessica as the mean girl in this relationship we felt that was in very very poor taste it made Jessica look bad and I am sure was very hurtful to Carol to sit there and have that kind of information splashed on her after she had just been evicted from the house. 

Offline avnlady

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
live feed help needed
« Reply #1221 on: September 04, 2007, 06:09:40 PM »
 :groan: I signed up for the 14 day trial and it's telling I'm offline, well obviously I'm online but don't know what the problem is. Has anyone gone through this? :pull

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1222 on: September 04, 2007, 06:17:52 PM »
RH: I know I was watching and I don't know if it was a live feed or if it was showtime but there was a conversation and I think it was Jameka and Jess or Amber.. and when they came back from the DR that was the question they had was you know how did it go and they were kinda talking about it then the big voice says don't talk about the DR and they said well yea they asked me they had like four different ways the same question asked to try and get me to answer in a different way. and they were more than upfront about the fact that was going on and the second she heard the big booming voice of you know don't talk your DR

JM: I definately think they are being manipulated and wondering about that makes us wonder if there is any chance that Jessica will stay there this week will the DR put in D&D's heads you know what if you evict Jessica you know there is no way your going to have the votes if they make them think along those lines then Jessica might very well stay but if they don't go down that road in the DR I think Jessica will be evicted.

RH: Unfortunately thats the way everything I am hearing or finding and watching so far seems to be thats the direction we are heading which is unfortunate because Jessica did stand up and keep them when she could have done something against them and she stayed loyal to her word assuming they would as well and it just doesn't seem like that may be what happens
we all may be surprised and there again you still have the double evictions so if Jessica would get through the first one you don't know what is bound to happen 10min after that either

JM: I think it would be easier for her to swallow going through the second one than it would be for the first one you know that they stabbed her in the back when she was loyal to them.

RH: Right, well your going to have a very stressful Thursday night

JM: (laughing) we are excited we can't wait to see what happens were ok with it either way I know Jessica has had a fun time and its been a good opportunity for her and something she will obviously never ever forget and never be able to duplicate its an amazing oppportunity hopefully it willl go well and she won't be devastated with how the eviction process thats our biggest worry that if America makes Eric vote for her and make it a 3-0 vote and I think that will be the toughest thing for her

RH: So what is the big welcome home plan for Jess after this whole thing is over with

JM: We have got em on hold at this point we are waiting to see how this all unfolds because if she is devasted and upset then obviously its going to be different if she comes home as the big winner I heard her talking to a couple of the other HG's today and they want to stay in Cali. after the wrap party and do some of the California touristy things before they even come home so we gotta wait and find out when she is coming home before we make any real big plans

RH: Will Dean be able to uhh be involved in that?

JM: Dean is um this is what the producers have told us so far if Jessica makes it to the final two then our entire family has been invited to come out to the live show for the finale if she does not make it to the F2 then she is only allowed to have one guest and if she is evicted you know before the F2 which it looks like its gonna be then Dean is going to be her guest he is going to go out there he is going to be in the audience on the live show and then he will join her for the wrap party so he will be her one person. she would have alot more fun with him than she would with me or her dad

RH: Thats pretty exciting for him. its great that he is able to do it but its kinda a bummer on you guys you know that she can only have one person out there for that. 

JM: You know we are ok with it this will be a great opportunity for Dean timing couldn't have worked out better because he will still be on his 30 days of leave so it will be nice for Jessica and it will be great for Dean they will have a good time together it will just be perfect

RH: It was interesting that Dean was able to tell her they were selling those Boo-Yah shirts. and taken back by the fact that wow people are actually buying this

JM: I don't know that he was able to tell her who it was for or if he did I missed that she will be really pleased because its a really good girl that used to be on the dance team that needs a lung transplant all of the sales of these shirts are going to this
and help her with her staggering medical costs you know thank you to everyone who is getting the word out or purchasing a t-shirt we really appreciate it

RH: We should tell people the easiest way to find it I do have links on my blog and Jessica's MySpace has links everyone can just get to her myspace through there pertaining to the Boo-Yah shirts all the information and pictures are over there for them.

JM: Thank you so much

RH: Is there anything about Jessica you want to let people know that maybe we don't know or we put her dad on the spot like this too and since we only have a few minutes left we figured we would put you on the spot and see if there was anything you want to tell America or the world basically that maybe they have gotten wrong on the show or anything about your daughter you would like everyone to know

JM: Thank you for giving me that chance I think that the one thing I would like to say the roll that CBS and BB edited Jessica to be this mean girl is not Jessica and I am so greatful she has finally come out of her shell and they are starting to show her a little bit more on television because if you didn't have the live feeds or SSAD you wouldn't have a chance to get to know her she is genuinely a really nice person and I can't tell you at the beginning of this show how many messages from people saying you know Carol wanted to work with Jessica why wouldn't Jessica work with Carol why didn't they over come there problem or differences and the only thing I can say to that is editing didn't show the full story when she was in the house I know Jessica did entertain the idea of working with Carol but Carol was talking to all the other HG about Jessica saw it with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears the other HG's went back to Jessica and told her some of the stuff that Carol was saying therefore Jessica did not feel comfortable aligining herself with Carol and campaigning to keep her I think its also important to note that while she didn't campaign to keep her she did not campaign against her you know Carol's eviction was by Carol's own doing her lack of campaigning for herself or how she handled herself and I felt terrible that Carol and Jessica were put in the position they were on the show because there both very nice young ladies and I hope this doesn't hurt either one of them in there futures

RH: I wanted to make sure I let you say that because we talked to Carol's father and he found some things and he wanted to make sure she was being represented in the right way

JM: I completely agree and i have to tell you Carol is a very intelligent young woman she  is beautiful she is nice and she just has a tremendous future ahead of her and they are a very good family we were sick when we heard that CBS had brought her in as Jessica's rival.  They both did an amazing job under the circumstances we were please how the girls handled themselves

RH: I will tell you I have a sister back in Ilinois who watches nothing but the CBS shows she's got her own family and a really busy job so she doesn't have a whole lot of time to watch other than then so when we first started doing the BB show we would talk every once in awhile and when we had Joe on and started talking about Jessica my sister because of the way CBS had edited it in the beginning really didn't care for her

JM: Oh I can't tell you how many messages I had saying that same thing she was definately portrayed as a mean snobbish airhead type blonde

RH: Exactly. and then through this she will listen to my show or the archive of the show and kinda kept up with things and heard what people said and she will hear you and she has heard Joe and things and her thinking has completely changed around especially after Joe was on because Joe was he got right down to explaining to us exactly what she is like as a person and the only way you got to see that was in the live feeds you wern't seeing that on the CBS show

JM: And that is another thing Jessica has taken some amount of heat for is that she seems to sleep alot on the show and I have to tell you the girl seriously runs 20 hrs a day when she's at home she's involved in everything between work, school, and her dance teams she never has any time to sleep she is so bored in that house she doesn't have any where to go or anything to do theres no activities on the days when they have nothing scheduled I think that her body is just collapsing from the boredem. the exhaustion from the rest of her life.. so when people say why doesn't she ever do anything well obviously she is part of the late night team too she's always up late at night and sleeps during the daytime she's really a very active and involved young lady

RH: Well you know if I was in a house like that for that many days with nothing going on I would only hope that I could sleep that much.. I am really rooting for Jessica that she goes far in the game and I think its a shame if she goes this week I am definately going to be tuning in on Thur like you are to see what is going to happen with the double eviction and everything I do think you are right it is that is going to be a very exciting show

JM: I wanted to say that the Witchita Eagle which is our local newspaper in town did an artical on Jessica, the writer said the same thing he said I blame CBS for the editing on the way they portrayed Jessica he said he didn't think he would like Jessica at the beginning but after they have watched the show he has grown to love her we appreciated that artical and we appreciate you guys giving us the opportunity to talk about her and let the world know that there is another side to Jessica that is completely not being shown

RH: Well we appreciate you guys coming on and sharing it with us we much more enjoy the nights when we have folks like you on than her and I just sit and talk (there are two radio hosts male/female) 

JM: Well I didn't mean to hog your whole show I am sorry about that

RH: I was going to apologize for hot tying you the last hour because we would rather have you on telling us all this stuff thats how we find out you know, we apologize for keeping you the whole time

JM: No I obviously enjoy talking about both of my kids so and again thank you for your support of both of them and we appreciate it you have a great show we enjoy it tremendously

RH: Well we have enjoyed having you and I guess we only have a couple minutes so we'll say good bye for now but keep in mind we are always here and you guys are always welcome at any time to call us email us whatever if you have other things you need to get the word out by all means let us know we will be glad to do it for you.. With all of our sincerity make sure you tell Dean that we are very glad that he is back home safely and we do appreciate everything  that he has done for us while he was gone.

JM: We will tell him .. Thank you so much you guys have a great night

RH: Thank you Marie take care... Bye

(And there you have it.. JM=Jessica's Mom and RH=the 2 Radio Hosts interviewing her)

the end                                   

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1223 on: September 04, 2007, 06:19:24 PM »
That have been a long interview FNF.  Good job at typing it up.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1224 on: September 04, 2007, 06:21:46 PM »
your welcome sass.. was an hour long.. and the reason I put it on here is for the hearing impaired people who may visit the boards that cannot hear online... Yes I know there was a link posted but it was requested that it be typed out.

If puddin wants to move this long interview to another forum that is up to her.

Thanks everyone else for the nice messages..
  :lol: :-*