Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 563911 times)

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #1000 on: September 02, 2007, 06:26:52 PM »
btw, my left arm is still out of commission but i can use one finger on my left hand along with my right hand so i'll do my best with updates when i watch after dark tonight

What happened RFWill?  Sorry if you said this already, I was away from my internet for two days.

my left arm was numb from the elbow down when i woke up yesterday and couldn't lift my left hand. I have a very small improvement today and can use one finger. it has happened to me before, so i'm sure in a day or two, i'll get my full function back. 

I am so sorry to hear that RFWill.  Get well soon.  I will try to do some Showtime updates for you later, but I can't make it until 3 AM, perhaps until 1, 2 maybe pushing it as I got back to today from a long trip and had a long drive today, plus the stress of packing and unpacking.  But honestly what will these HGs do, it doesn't seem as thought they have much life in them today, nor have that had for a while now.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1001 on: September 02, 2007, 06:36:23 PM »
btw, my left arm is still out of commission but i can use one finger on my left hand along with my right hand so i'll do my best with updates when i watch after dark tonight

What happened RFWill?  Sorry if you said this already, I was away from my internet for two days.

my left arm was numb from the elbow down when i woke up yesterday and couldn't lift my left hand. I have a very small improvement today and can use one finger. it has happened to me before, so i'm sure in a day or two, i'll get my full function back. 

I am so sorry to hear that RFWill.  Get well soon.  I will try to do some Showtime updates for you later, but I can't make it until 3 AM, perhaps until 1, 2 maybe pushing it as I got back to today from a long trip and had a long drive today, plus the stress of packing and unpacking.  But honestly what will these HGs do, it doesn't seem as thought they have much life in them today, nor have that had for a while now.

Last night wasn't too bad, they got ten beers and two bottles of wine, and all six were at the table for a good bit and played quarters and set up rules. And body painting was included. Don't know if they will get booze tonite due to the veto ceremony tomorrow.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1002 on: September 02, 2007, 06:38:25 PM »
Thanks RFWill, I read the updates and saw.  It did not seem so bad.  But for now I do have my Nascar to entertain me, much like Puddin, except I will watch the show live now and flip to Nascar on the commercials.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1003 on: September 02, 2007, 06:43:44 PM »
Hey everyone  :waves: not been here as much as I have been kinda feeling bad.. flu I guess

Anyway... I think every single player this year has some trait that we like or dislike about them  :snicker:

Dick: alot of people don't like him because of his brashness, say it like it is attitude, but he is who he is he is a 44 Y.O man who is set in his ways and I really think there is some good in him..

Daniele: attitude, whinny, spoiled, conceited, (this is what I see) but she is young and hopefully will grow out of it, on the other hand she is a very good player when it comes to competitions, is trying hard to win

Eric: talks to much, obnoxious, fake, hate his facial expressions alot of times, it shows he is sneaky.  I don't know how he would have done in the game had it not been for the AP thing

Jessica: narcoleptic LOL, sleeper, has no clue how to play, got lucky in two HOH comps. (the first one was a question about carol) only if there are fun and games going on or a summer camp atmosphere is she alert.

Jameka: her chewing drives me crazy, mmmhmmmmssss, can't put a sentence together, don't think she could win a competition if she wanted to. I think she believes she is a christian but lost respect with me when she called Dick's mom and daughter names.

Zach: I liked him best when he was in the bunny costume, he takes everything as it comes, really wants to try hard to win but is unsure of how to get there.  I kinda like his dorkiness, he would probably make a good friend, (would personally like to see him in F2 but don't see it happening.)

like I said every player has there traits we like or don't like.  Daniele grinds me the wrong way and when she is in one of my live feeds I usually try to ignore her unless it is game talk.  The one player I feel the sorriest for is Amber after this is all over as I really believe she will have it the hardest.. Janelle was talking about a girl on her season (on house calls) that worked in a hospital and lost her job because of all the controversy on the show.  What alot of people tend to forget is these people will have to go back to there lives at some point and put this behind them.  Sorry this was so long but just some thoughts I had..

To Will:  I really hope you get to feeling better soon.. we miss you   :kuss:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 06:47:16 PM by FormerNickfan »

Offline dubya

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1004 on: September 02, 2007, 06:50:34 PM »
you know could you imagine this house without dick, its all for tv, weather they planned it or not...and i think its all managed one way or another....I didnt like eric at first, he would say one thing then change his mind, but being AP he has finally learned not to say some things the first time to go back and back track, that part of him drove me crazy.....so hes really not playing "his" game, hes playing ours and i think he gets screwed up alot doing it. 

And im for dick, I know he wont win cause hes too caustic...but he makes good tv.  and hes calmed down alot not (not sure why) but im sure BB had something to do with him and Jen.  Cause if it was me, the first time dick threw something on me i would be outta there, its just like hitting, so i think jen was put there for a reason and thats why she put up with the stuff.  She was recruited and probably got paid good. 

So how D&D gets away with so much is beyond me....I really want jessica to win but D&D have the upper hand right now.     IMO

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1005 on: September 02, 2007, 06:50:37 PM »
Hey everyone  :waves: not been here as much as I was been kinda feeling bad.. flu I guess

Anyway... I think every single player this year has some trait that we like or dislike about them  :snicker:

Dick: alot of people don't like him because of his brashness, say it like it is attitude, but he is who he is he is a 44 Y.O man who is set in his ways and I really think there is some good in him..

Daniele: attitude, whinny, spoiled, conceited, (this is what I see) but she is young and hopefully will grow out of it, on the other hand she is a very good player when it comes to competitions, is trying hard to win

Eric: talks to much, obnoxious, fake, hate his facial expressions alot of times, it shows he is sneaky.  I don't know how he would have done in the game had it not been for the AP thing

Jessica: narcoleptic LOL, sleeper, has no clue how to play, got lucky in two HOH comps. (the first one was a question about carol) only if there are fun and games going on or a summer camp atmosphere is she alert.

Jameka: her chewing drives me crazy, mmmhmmmmssss, can't put a sentence together, don't think she could win a competition if she wanted to. I think she believes she is a christian but lost respect with me when she called Dick's mom and daughter names.

Zach: I liked him best when he was in the bunny costume, he takes everything as it comes, really wants to try hard to win but is unsure of how to get there.  I kinda like his dorkiness, he would probably make a good friend, (would personally like to see him in F2 but don't see it happening.)

like I said every player has there traits we like or don't like.  Daniele grinds me the wrong way and when she is in one of my live feeds I usually try to ignore her unless it is game talk.  The one player I feel the sorriest for is Amber after this is all over as I really believe she will have it the hardest.. Janelle was talking about a girl on her season (on house calls) that worked in a hospital and lost her job because of all the controversy on the show.  What alot of people tend to forget is these people will have to go back to there lives at some point and put this behind them.  Sorry this was so long but just some thoughts I had..

To Will:  I really hope you get to feeling better soon.. we miss you   :kuss:

Thanks, FNF. I'm here typing as much it kills me.

I'm still rooting for Eric and Jessica. I'm always a sucker for romance and /or couples is why my picks never make it. Take Janelle and Will from last year.   

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1006 on: September 02, 2007, 07:41:00 PM »
Watching Jessica getting her phone call from her brother Dean who has just returned from Iraq and her being emotional and getting hugs from Eric got me bawling.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1007 on: September 02, 2007, 07:47:42 PM »
I knew there was a reason I was going to watch BB tonight  :wall: Forgot about the phone call. I really thought he was older then her, found out tonight that he was younger.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1008 on: September 02, 2007, 07:48:17 PM »
which HG should eric mimic..  :lol3:

by all means.. Dick

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/americas_player/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1009 on: September 02, 2007, 07:49:02 PM »
ANERRICA'S PLAYER ASSIGNMENT

Whisch houseguest should Eric mimic?

I'm gonna vote Dick, i think.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1010 on: September 02, 2007, 07:49:08 PM »
I knew there was a reason I was going to watch BB tonight  :wall: Forgot about the phone call. I really thought he was older then her, found out tonight that he was younger.
I am glad she got to talk to him.. he is only 20 y.o.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1011 on: September 02, 2007, 07:51:34 PM »
I am glad she got to talk to him to. Trust me I have three older brothers in Iraq (all different places). I had to call my mom to ask if she saw it.

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1012 on: September 02, 2007, 07:55:34 PM »
ANERRICA'S PLAYER ASSIGNMENT

Whisch houseguest should Eric mimic?

I'm gonna vote Dick, i think.
  I thinking Jameka with all her mmmmmmmmmmmm's or Daniele with her whining.... not sure what should I do????

Offline bhazlewood

• RFF Full Member
  • I'll smack you with the SWORD OF MY OPINION
« Reply #1013 on: September 02, 2007, 07:58:02 PM »
which HG should eric mimic..  :lol3:

by all means.. Dick

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/americas_player/

Oh please, please, please, let it be Dani - he could exaggerate her whiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggg so much that he makes her use the POV just to get him up on the block.

And besides, if you vote for Eric to mimic Dick he could interpret that as an excuse to start going off on people - y'all hate that about Dick, so why add another one to the crowd?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #1014 on: September 02, 2007, 07:58:56 PM »
I am glad she got to talk to him to. Trust me I have three older brothers in Iraq (all different places). I had to call my mom to ask if she saw it.

mama, you got me crying again. 

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1015 on: September 02, 2007, 08:00:31 PM »

I thought the same thing Mama.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1016 on: September 02, 2007, 08:02:24 PM »
Awww how did I do that? Making you think about it?

I think he should mimic Daniele, it will get on Jessicas nerves lol. But then it might be like the ignore Jessica thing. Doesn't work out :lol3:

Offline renee33

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1017 on: September 02, 2007, 08:06:36 PM »
can anyone tell me please who won the vito and how went up?

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1018 on: September 02, 2007, 08:07:15 PM »
can anyone tell me please who won the vito and how went up?
Daniele currently holds the veto.. and the ceremony is held tomorrow

Offline renee33

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1019 on: September 02, 2007, 08:08:20 PM »
thank you

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1020 on: September 02, 2007, 08:22:39 PM »
I did my 10 for Daniele...  that'll be interesting  :tup:

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1021 on: September 02, 2007, 08:24:29 PM »
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry on the wrong feed... how dumb!!!!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1022 on: September 02, 2007, 08:25:23 PM »
The thing is, does he have to do it to her face. That won't be fun, he will do it around JEssica and thats it.

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1023 on: September 02, 2007, 08:30:54 PM »
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry on the wrong feed... how dumb!!!!
Not on the wrong feed but must be extremely tired cuz I can't figure out what feed i'm on.  Geez I need a nap... call me Jessica :-[

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1024 on: September 02, 2007, 08:43:18 PM »
BDFDNY, Jessica112276, xbead, Queenycastle, dubya, I just wanted to say Hi and Welcome to RFF! Thanks for joining us!

:welcome: :welcome2: :welcome: :hiya :ty4posting
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.