Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 563886 times)

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #975 on: September 02, 2007, 04:03:20 PM »
I agree with you Sass.  D & D have not been my favorites but now they seem to be the only two really trying.  Maybe Zach too.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #976 on: September 02, 2007, 04:30:32 PM »
I agree with you Sass.  D & D have not been my favorites but now they seem to be the only two really trying.  Maybe Zach too.

And to me they have been my favorites, perhaps that is why!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #977 on: September 02, 2007, 04:31:35 PM »
2 solid days of  :zzz

I am ready for a marching band to go through the house!

WAKEE WAKEEE!  

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #978 on: September 02, 2007, 04:51:07 PM »
Dani and Dick are hardly the only ones who have being playing the game...they MAY simply be better at it.

Jen, Kail, Dustin, and Eric and Joe (in a stupid kinda way) all played the game to win.

Jessica, Jameka, Mike, Carol and Amber just floated.

Zach has held back until he needed to step up...which he has.

The reason that the Donatos are hated by some of us, has NOTHING to do with their game play...it has to do with Dani's whining (worse than Amber's...just without the tears) and Dickhead's vile lack of any redeeming quality EXCEPT maybe for some concern he has shown for Dani.

So root for those 2 sorry no-accounts if you like...but please dont think those of us that cant stand them, dislike them because of their gameplay.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #979 on: September 02, 2007, 04:56:28 PM »
Dani and Dick are hardly the only ones who have being playing the game...they MAY simply be better at it.

Jen, Kail, Dustin, and Eric and Joe (in a stupid kinda way) all played the game to win.

Jessica, Jameka, Mike, Carol and Amber just floated.

Zach has held back until he needed to step up...which he has.

The reason that the Donatos are hated by some of us, has NOTHING to do with their game play...it has to do with Dani's whining (worse than Amber's...just without the tears) and Dickhead's vile lack of any redeeming quality EXCEPT maybe for some concern he has shown for Dani.

So root for those 2 sorry no-accounts if you like...but please dont think those of us that cant stand them, dislike them because of their gameplay.

Albert I have a right to think the way that I do, just as you do.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #980 on: September 02, 2007, 05:00:03 PM »
Sass,

Oh I respect your opinion, just trying to set the record straight that those of us who dislike the Donatos dont dislike them because of their gameplaying...wasnt a commentary on you or those that like the Donatos...rather just refusing to allow myself to be mischaracterized.

But, I enjoy your posts and appreciate your comments!

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #981 on: September 02, 2007, 05:14:16 PM »
Ok Albert, sorry.  I didn't mean to jump down your throat if it sounded if I did. It is just hard sometimes because honestly there are moments when I really do feel like the only D&D supporter even though there are others here.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #982 on: September 02, 2007, 05:18:19 PM »
I don't like D & D for personal reasons but I do think that Daniele is the best "competitor" (besides Jen, who really did try). My thing is, with Dick is that his threatening and what not are part of his game plan. And it may work but its just really wrong in MY eyes. Daniele at least tries and what not. I do believe she got rid of Jen not only for personal but for "strategic". On the other hand, Eric ruled Jessicas HOH just as Dick ruled Danieles. Although he didn't believe her at first wtih the Eric thing he soon came to about it.

People say Zach never played the game. I believe that in a sense. That was his game play (he watched Will throw game after game) but also people make fun of him for being so annoying - bothering the HOH right away. That may be annoying but its smart imo.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #983 on: September 02, 2007, 05:20:56 PM »
SASS and MAMA,

You guys are the best!

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #984 on: September 02, 2007, 05:22:14 PM »
SASS and MAMA,

You guys are the best!

Thanks Albert.  :-[

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #985 on: September 02, 2007, 05:24:42 PM »
I don't like D & D for personal reasons but I do think that Daniele is the best "competitor" (besides Jen, who really did try). My thing is, with Dick is that his threatening and what not are part of his game plan. And it may work but its just really wrong in MY eyes. Daniele at least tries and what not. I do believe she got rid of Jen not only for personal but for "strategic". On the other hand, Eric ruled Jessicas HOH just as Dick ruled Danieles. Although he didn't believe her at first wtih the Eric thing he soon came to about it.

People say Zach never played the game. I believe that in a sense. That was his game play (he watched Will throw game after game) but also people make fun of him for being so annoying - bothering the HOH right away. That may be annoying but its smart imo.

Mama I respect what you are saying.  I really like Dani more than Dick, I think that for now Dick is part of a packaged deal, perhaps because for now he is helping Dani go further in the game.

Offline Jessica112276

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #986 on: September 02, 2007, 05:25:38 PM »
Sass,
  I have been reading your posts and finally decided to register. I just wanted to let you know, I have been a supporter of the Donato's since day one. They have been the only 2 to actually play the game. Yes, Danielle can be whiny ( WHO ISN'T SOMETIMES!!??), and Dick can be welllll, A DICK. BUT, back in the first couple of episodes, when all of Dick's friends were talking about him, they all said THIS DICK we see on TV is NOT the real-life Dick, it is just his game play. So, don't feel like you have to defend your desision to support D and D, I do as well, and don't feel one bit bad about it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I can almost guarantee ONE if not BOTH of the Donato's are in there in the end. :) That said, GO DICK AND DANIELLE!!! :dick

Jessica

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #987 on: September 02, 2007, 05:28:00 PM »
I think Daniele would rather take Zach to the F2 :lol: Just kidding, that would be awesome though :)

I want to say that I think unless they use the veto tomorrow to put up Eric (take down Jameka) then there is a chance of Jessica staying. Because Dick especially changes his mind so much. And if she goes what is he going to look at (know what I mean).

Jessica you say everyone is entitled to their opinions then bash on non Dick suporters. And no matter if this isn't the Dick in RL were judging by the show.
With that said ^^^^^^ lets believe Jens friend and mom who say that Jen isn't who she was on the show. Bet you would bash her for things she has done but not Dick for things he has done ???

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #988 on: September 02, 2007, 05:29:19 PM »
This was a BB decision, but I don't think it is really fair that they brought in a father/daughter.  I know, they were supposed to be not speaking, however, they are still blood and stick together.

Offline DocTerv

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #989 on: September 02, 2007, 05:33:43 PM »
Does it really matter if Dick's behavior is game play or real? He makes horrible comments about others even when he's alone and seems downright obsessed with his hated of Jen even though she's gone...how's is that "just game"?

But either way his reign of terror is being rewarded by other houseguests being afraid to nominate him or Dani because they don't want to be his next target.

Vitriol rewarded. How sad.  :wall:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #990 on: September 02, 2007, 05:34:46 PM »
There was proof that they were speaking, there was proof that their fighting was blown out of proportion (his own son said it was over $$$ yet they are fighting to get $$$), they knew each other were going to be on the show AND its been 2 years since they talked, no wait 6 years. No I have heard 7 years to :lol3:

And your right, blood is thick, and thats his daughter.

But I also think the AP thing is total bullcrap. Why not just tell them that America is going to vote and every week there is one extra vote? Why not just let him do the tasks that are funny (and no im not talking kissing someone, promising F2, giving them a woobie - does Jessica not think he got that in DR cause ummm DUH). I just think that after someone mentioned special power so Eric can change things, that is somethign BB would do so that Eric can stay (and Jessica to :rolleyes: ) and its not fair.

I mean Jen confirmed they tried to be like "are you SURE you want to vote out Eric" and Daniele confirmed they begged her in the DR "not to put up Eric" which just made it simplier for her because she felt there was reason they were doing that.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #991 on: September 02, 2007, 05:38:14 PM »
Sass,
  I have been reading your posts and finally decided to register. I just wanted to let you know, I have been a supporter of the Donato's since day one. They have been the only 2 to actually play the game. Yes, Danielle can be whiny ( WHO ISN'T SOMETIMES!!??), and Dick can be welllll, A DICK. BUT, back in the first couple of episodes, when all of Dick's friends were talking about him, they all said THIS DICK we see on TV is NOT the real-life Dick, it is just his game play. So, don't feel like you have to defend your desision to support D and D, I do as well, and don't feel one bit bad about it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I can almost guarantee ONE if not BOTH of the Donato's are in there in the end. :) That said, GO DICK AND DANIELLE!!! :dick

Jessica

Thanks Jessica.  It is always nice to know that people feel the same way that you do at times. It seems like on this board because we can chat that a lot of people do not like D&D for the very reasons that you gave.  Maybe it is game play (the whining and being a dick), maybe it is not but they are who they are I think for one that they have made the show interesting and because when I watched the first two episodes I found the cast rather boring and uninteresting this summer until the Donatos came out playing the game.

Offline Jessica112276

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #992 on: September 02, 2007, 05:42:16 PM »
Mama,
 No where in my post did I bash anyone. All I said Was I like Dick and Danielle, I also liked Jenn, Dustin, Kail, Joe, Mike, Nick, and Amber, however they didn't play the game as well as D&D. I actually have liked the entire cast this season. I just tend to think if D and D did not play the game as well as they have they would be the one's leaving the show as others have. I don't think anyone is AFRAID of D and D, I would LOVE to be siting next to those two in the end, geez, I'd be half a million dollars richer. YES, I said DICK can be a dick, I agree with everyone who feels that way, but I do believe that BB has a lot to do with that. That said, yes I believe, everyone is entitled to their opinions. I enjoy reading your posts Mama, and I am sorry if I ofended you. I basically just wanted to let Sass know she is not the only D and D supporter left!!  ;D

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #993 on: September 02, 2007, 05:43:50 PM »
Dick is such a jerk, why did he go to Jessica with what Zach was saying.

Now Jessica is going to be even more mad at Zach :rolleyes:

If you think that you have to defend your actions thats the same way that Jen supporters feel.

Offline xbead

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #994 on: September 02, 2007, 05:50:51 PM »
Sass,

Jessica

Thanks Jessica.  It is always nice to know that people feel the same way that you do at times. It seems like on this board because we can chat that a lot of people do not like D&D for the very reasons that you gave.  Maybe it is game play (the whining and being a dick), maybe it is not but they are who they are I think for one that they have made the show interesting and because when I watched the first two episodes I found the cast rather boring and uninteresting this summer until the Donatos came out playing the game.

I just wanted to let you both know that you have another D & D supporter here.  I normally just look at the posts but decided to register just to lend my support to the D & D crew.   :yess:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #995 on: September 02, 2007, 06:05:50 PM »
Can't wait for tonight's show.

Recapping Amber's eviction

Zach winning HOH

His HOH room

nominations

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #996 on: September 02, 2007, 06:13:05 PM »
btw, my left arm is still out of commission but i can use one finger on my left hand along with my right hand so i'll do my best with updates when i watch after dark tonight

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #997 on: September 02, 2007, 06:14:41 PM »
btw, my left arm is still out of commission but i can use one finger on my left hand along with my right hand so i'll do my best with updates when i watch after dark tonight

What happened RFWill?  Sorry if you said this already, I was away from my internet for two days.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #998 on: September 02, 2007, 06:21:56 PM »

What happened RFWill?  Sorry if you said this already, I was away from my internet for two days.

my left arm was numb from the elbow down when i woke up yesterday and couldn't lift my left hand. I have a very small improvement today and can use one finger. it has happened to me before, so i'm sure in a day or two, i'll get my full function back. 

Offline xbead

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #999 on: September 02, 2007, 06:23:46 PM »
Hoping to get some feedback on what you all think about the reaction the jurors are going to have once they find out  ol' Eric has made a little bit of money throughout the game.  I'm curious as to what Jessica will do once she finds out the "whole" story   :groan: