Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 565544 times)

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #851 on: August 31, 2007, 11:39:53 PM »
LOL! It always gives me problems on Thursday and Friday the most :lol: I think yesterday was everyone getting on for the HOH comp, and not sure about earlier. It could be to that im on dial up :lol:

Those are two very good reasons, perhaps you have preempt everything by getting on the system before the live show so that you have it up for Thursdays, today everyone wanted to see the noms because everyone had no clue who Zach was going to be putting up.  I would also suspect with there being only a couple of weeks left that a lot of people may sign up now for the free two weeks to see what the feeds are all about so that may hidder your ability to get on also a little bit.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #852 on: August 31, 2007, 11:45:21 PM »
I know that people here have said the the winner of the veto can not be put up for nomination if the veto is used, but I did not think that that was true.  When did the rule change, or has it always been like that?

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #853 on: August 31, 2007, 11:54:41 PM »
The winner of the veto is safe, and they can take someone off the block and still be safe.

The only way that they are not safe is if they are already on the block, and then take someone on the block with them off (like what Dick did with Daniele).

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #854 on: August 31, 2007, 11:59:19 PM »
The winner of the veto is safe, and they can take someone off the block and still be safe.

The only way that they are not safe is if they are already on the block, and then take someone on the block with them off (like what Dick did with Daniele).

Thanks Mama.  For some strange reason I remember that in either Season 4 or 5 that when someone used the veto to take someone off that they were the replacement by the HOH.  I really think that it was S4 and that it happened quite a lot that season.  The HOH was saying fine you want to take that person off I will put you up in their place.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #855 on: September 01, 2007, 12:04:05 AM »
part 2 of the link i posted for house calls at the very beginning Janelle does absolutely say she is doing the veto competition
"tonight" 

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #856 on: September 01, 2007, 12:38:54 AM »
And why would they call them to the DR tonight again? This is like three times today it seems :lol:

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #857 on: September 01, 2007, 12:41:33 AM »
And why would they call them to the DR tonight again? This is like three times today it seems :lol:

I thought that was really strange also.. I really believe its going to happen tonight.. I have looked at other sites and from what everyone is saying it is supposed to be at the time you said mama2..

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #858 on: September 01, 2007, 12:46:05 AM »
It jsut doesn't make sense that Dick would mention that and then Jess say what she said (and the trivia) PLUS Janelle said it would be tonight that she was hosting it. Hmm!

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #859 on: September 01, 2007, 12:48:16 AM »
It jsut doesn't make sense that Dick would mention that and then Jess say what she said (and the trivia) PLUS Janelle said it would be tonight that she was hosting it. Hmm!
This show confuses me so bad sometimes.. but I am easily confused it comes with age LOL

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #860 on: September 01, 2007, 12:59:59 AM »
Im going crazy :lol: It also makes sense to do it at the time they said so then Showtime doesn't see it kwim?

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #861 on: September 01, 2007, 01:11:27 AM »
could someone please tell me what "kwim" means .. I feel like Amber now LOL

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #862 on: September 01, 2007, 01:13:11 AM »
FNF... with your avatars and comments... you just crack me up! 

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #863 on: September 01, 2007, 01:14:35 AM »
FNF... with your avatars and comments... you just crack me up! 
sad part is I am serious.. LOL.. I don't know what "kwim" means ???

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #864 on: September 01, 2007, 01:17:00 AM »
Me neither glad you asked... it took me forever to get tbtfh and just got pp. DUH!!  is it me or does anybody understand jess and eric?????

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #865 on: September 01, 2007, 01:19:10 AM »
Kwim = know what I mean!

What are the odds of Jameka winning POV? LOL! That would rock since she is the least likely to win it. The whole house needs to be shaken up lol. Then she takes herself off and Eric goes up. Then that means that one of them would have to go home. And what would Eric do without Jessica? What would Jessica do without Eric. FREAK! The F4 deal is gone to :)

Ok 6 people playing she has a 1 in 6 chance of winning it lol.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #866 on: September 01, 2007, 01:28:54 AM »
I too would like to see something happen differently than well you know predictable. I am all for Jameka winning POV.. just to see the face on the Eric and sleepy Jessica..
Only thing is Dani gets her wish.. E&J up.. but oh well

and thanks Mama2.. now please what is PP  ..

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #867 on: September 01, 2007, 01:30:00 AM »
I too would like to see something happen differently than well you know predictable. I am all for Jameka winning POV.. just to see the face on the Eric and sleepy Jessica..
Only thing is Dani gets her wish.. E&J up.. but oh well

and thanks Mama2.. now please what is PP  ..
I think it's paraphrase... right or wrong/

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #868 on: September 01, 2007, 01:32:01 AM »
PP = paraphrasing - instead of the convo word for word, its basically what is being said in the conversation :lol:

I am really starting to get irritated with Jessica. Not because I liked Jen towards the end and shes all about Jen bashing all the sudden (why didn't you say it to her face), but she is bashing Zach for putting her up - she knew it was coming, didn't even talk to him and put him up and didn't care :rolleyes:

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #869 on: September 01, 2007, 01:32:40 AM »
why is Jess so upset at Zach.. I am assuming because he put her up.. but oh yea wait a minute.. she put him up last week ..

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #870 on: September 01, 2007, 01:35:07 AM »
PP = paraphrasing - instead of the convo word for word, its basically what is being said in the conversation :lol:

I am really starting to get irritated with Jessica. Not because I liked Jen towards the end and shes all about Jen bashing all the sudden (why didn't you say it to her face), but she is bashing Zach for putting her up - she knew it was coming, didn't even talk to him and put him up and didn't care :rolleyes:
i know... it's down right irratating i guess she's special and the tit for tat thing doesn't apply to her and if she just sit's back and relaxes she must know Jameka will go home... but now if she goes, well that's ok too.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #871 on: September 01, 2007, 01:39:19 AM »
I am probably the only one that do not picture her and Eric together. She does whatever he tells her to though and since she is the one winning HOHs he has to pull her even closer.
I also don't think that Eric tried very hard last night, maybe this next week he will since we know for sure its double eviction.

But its not like America could tell him who to nominate, unless they gave him the two highest people or something?

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #872 on: September 01, 2007, 01:43:29 AM »
I remember something about Eric saying he definately wanted HOH after this one.. or down to four I think.. so I don't think he tried at all last night from what I was watching.. And if Jessica couldnt see that what the heck.. I mean he told her he would try his hardest to win HOH no matter what the comp was..  Last night was the first time I really started getting aggravated with him (besides him running HOH for Jessica) since this thing started..

Offline blsnbelles

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #873 on: September 01, 2007, 01:44:00 AM »
No mama i agree they look like two people auditioning for a close scene but they just met and are very uncomfortable.  Not sure if it is them or just the cameras are distracting them.  But chemistry is definetly NOT there as I see it.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #874 on: September 01, 2007, 02:28:19 AM »
 :yess:

Veto competition underway with the BB's  golden princess Janelle hosting!