Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 563875 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #800 on: August 31, 2007, 07:17:27 PM »
One hour mark now...should be any minute now

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #801 on: August 31, 2007, 07:24:31 PM »
Did Zach finally decide to talk and is giving his speech of the year  :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #802 on: August 31, 2007, 07:31:32 PM »
Jokers Update says that JAM and JESS are on the block
That is a good prediction Ray seeing as thats what Zach is going to do but the noms are happening right now and we do not know 100% yet.

They put it then they took it off I tried to delete my post but I guess I didnt delete it fast enough.

Sorry... :wall:

Don't worry about it, I did go and double-check my feeds thinking I must be behind.  :lol3: (Cause sometimes I AM!) LOL
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #803 on: August 31, 2007, 07:39:27 PM »
JAMEKA AND JESSICA ON THE BLOCK!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #804 on: August 31, 2007, 07:40:39 PM »
Of course Dick pretty much rules HOH again, my only hope is that Jameka can win against them and take herself off. Which won't happen. I can't believe Eric told Zach not to "pit them against each other" and he doesn't take that as a sign.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #805 on: August 31, 2007, 07:40:42 PM »
Weekly stats of BB8:

Week 1: Kail, HOH, Amber & Carol nominated, Daniele wins Veto, not used, Carol out, 10-1
Week 2: Jen, HOH, Daniele & Dick nominated, Daniele wins Veto, used on self, Joe up, Joe out 9-1
Week 3: Dick, HOH, Jen & Kail nominated, Jen wins Veto, used on self, Mike up, Mike out 7-2
Week 4: Dustin, HOH, Jen & Kail nominated, Jameka wins Veto, used on Jen, Nick up, Nick out 6-2
Week 5: Daniele, HOH, Jen & Kail nominated, Jen wins Veto, used on self, Eric up, Kail out 4-3
Week 6: Jessica, HOH, Daniele & Dick nominated, Dick wins Veto, used on Daniele, Dustin up, Dustin out 4-2
Week 7: Daniele, HOH, Amber & Jameka nominated, Daniele wins Veto, used on Amber, Jen up, Jen out 5-0 + 1 p.v.
Week 8: Jessica, HOH, Amber & Zach nominated, Eric wins Veto, not used, Amber out 3-1
Week 9: Zach, HOH, Jameka and Jessica nominated, to be continued...

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #806 on: August 31, 2007, 07:49:48 PM »
Well, it's now official that every houseguest in the BB8 house has been on the block at least once.

Nobody's safe anymore!

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #807 on: August 31, 2007, 07:53:23 PM »
I love how Jessica is so pissed off at Zach but did the same thing to him last week. How does it feel now? I liked Jessica but shes letting Eric rule like no other and he will NOT take her to the F2 because he knows he can't win against her. And he is the one person that shouldn't really care because he knows he has at least 30,000 waiting for him when he gets out :rolleyes: 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #808 on: August 31, 2007, 07:57:29 PM »
Jokers Update says that JAM and JESS are on the block
That is a good prediction Ray seeing as thats what Zach is going to do but the noms are happening right now and we do not know 100% yet.

They put it then they took it off I tried to delete my post but I guess I didnt delete it fast enough.

Sorry... :wall:
no problem Ray  :kuss:  :jumpy:

Offline Ray0179

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #809 on: August 31, 2007, 08:10:08 PM »
DANI is starting to annoy me I hope Eric doesnt do what America wants and votes to evict whoever is next to JAM  (if Eric wins veto and takes Jess off) (:;)
Thank You to all the updaters
 :ty3:

EvilDuck

« Reply #810 on: August 31, 2007, 09:15:11 PM »
DANI is starting to annoy me I hope Eric doesnt do what America wants and votes to evict whoever is next to JAM  (if Eric wins veto and takes Jess off) (:;)
Did you ever notice that Eric DOESN"T vote at all? Julie votes for him.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #811 on: August 31, 2007, 09:19:02 PM »
I think Showtime After Dark will be boring tonight. Almost everybody is playing dead now in the house.

I doubt if they will get booze due to veto comp tomorrow.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #812 on: August 31, 2007, 09:20:11 PM »

That's because he is America's Player and his vote is always who America picks to evict.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #813 on: August 31, 2007, 09:31:47 PM »
I am a lukewarm supporter of Jessica and Eric but they really piss me off.

They rolled over and let the Donatos run the show.

This show is dead to me except for the cameo by Janelle on Sunday....I will get a little interested in this season again if one of the Donatos gets sent packing but until then the others are nothing but a bunch of fricking sheep being led to the slaughter.

Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

EvilDuck

« Reply #814 on: August 31, 2007, 09:42:35 PM »

That's because he is America's Player and his vote is always who America picks to evict.
But my point is that Eric doesn't HAVE to complete his tasks. I'm wondering what would happen if he popped into the DR and said "I vote to evict Dick (for example) what could BB do about it?

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #815 on: August 31, 2007, 09:48:04 PM »

But my point is that Eric doesn't HAVE to complete his tasks. I'm wondering what would happen if he popped into the DR and said "I vote to evict Dick (for example) what could BB do about it?

Eric is required to vote for America. He has no choice or voice as far as who to vote to evict. 

EvilDuck

« Reply #816 on: August 31, 2007, 09:51:47 PM »

Eric is required to vote for America. He has no choice or voice as far as who to vote to evict. 
Eric wins POV Takes Jess down  Dani goes up  America says Jamesus has to go  Eric's turn to vote He pops his head into DR, leaves the door open and shouts I VOTE TO EVICT DANIELLE What are they going to do? Shoot him? ;D

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #817 on: August 31, 2007, 09:53:51 PM »
But I bet you anything if it was Jessica he had to evict he wouldn't do it ;)

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #818 on: August 31, 2007, 10:05:11 PM »
But I bet you anything if it was Jessica he had to evict he wouldn't do it ;)

he probably would walk out the door and say screw it, BB

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #819 on: August 31, 2007, 10:10:00 PM »

Eric wins POV Takes Jess down  Dani goes up  America says Jamesus has to go  Eric's turn to vote He pops his head into DR, leaves the door open and shouts I VOTE TO EVICT DANIELLE What are they going to do? Shoot him? ;D

Keep in mind he was chosen by BB prior to entering the house to be the America's Player and they are paying him to do it. He is one completed task away from $40,000. And imagine it if he actually makes it to the final two and end up second place, that's another $50,000 he will get which ain't bad at all for coming at second.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #820 on: August 31, 2007, 10:13:57 PM »
Eric better snap out of his current funk of gloom and doom before Showtime After  Dark comes on.

Is the outdoor lockdown for all  night? They will go nuts being locked in the house all night.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #821 on: August 31, 2007, 10:17:00 PM »
Im hoping that Zach and Daniele get out, then Dick and Eric are too sore for the POV and therefore Jameka has a chance. Otherwise it will be bye bye Jameka this week.

Will AP is done for final 4 (I think).... so I don't think that he could go to 50,000

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #822 on: August 31, 2007, 10:18:25 PM »
Will, they don't think they are LD all night - they think they are spraying for ants or setting up part of the POV (like they did for the HOH).

EvilDuck

« Reply #823 on: August 31, 2007, 10:18:43 PM »

Keep in mind he was chosen by BB prior to entering the house to be the America's Player and they are paying him to do it. He is one completed task away from $40,000. And imagine it if he actually makes it to the final two and end up second place, that's another $50,000 he will get which ain't bad at all for coming at second.
But at what cost? If it comes down to Jess or $90,000 what would he do? This wasn't his idea after all. He was confronted with a situation where he either agreed to this idiotic twist or he wasn't going to be on the show at all. They couldn't very well put him in the house after they revealed the twist to him. It's fairly obvious to me that he has real feelings for Jess and that is worth more than money to most people.  :kuss:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #824 on: August 31, 2007, 10:23:00 PM »

That's because he is America's Player and his vote

is always who America picks to evict.

But at what cost? If it comes down to Jess or $90,000 what would he do? This wasn't his idea after all. He was confronted with a situation where he either agreed to this idiotic twist or he wasn't going to be on the show at all. They couldn't very well put him in the house after they revealed the twist to him. It's fairly obvious to me that he has real feelings for Jess and that is worth more than money to most people.  :kuss:

Yeah, I know. He wasn't expecting to "fall in love" in the BB house and now he's in a very awkward position. I know I wouldn't want to be the America's Player. It will be interesting to see how it gets played out from this point on in regards being AP and his situation with Jessica.