Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 563872 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #676 on: August 31, 2007, 11:23:40 AM »
I just have to comment on Daniele and Zach. She's been pretty much the only one who has been talking to Zach during the game. She went to talk to him last week right after nominations when he was in the shower, everyone else off doing their own thing and ignoring Zach. She told him she knew how he felt and not to give up, he still had the POV so he might stay. It might be game, but she did it when no one else was paying the slightest attention to him

She also went to Amber and talked to her about being put up again to make her feel better. She's done this a number of times as people are nominated. Yesterday when everyone was sleeping in the HOH during lock down, she sat there and chatted with Zach.

Whether it is game or not, I can't say but this isn't something new, she's been friendly all along to Zach, it didn't just start last night. I feel sometimes that Dani gets a bad rap and nothing positive is ever said about her.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline PoppyD

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #677 on: August 31, 2007, 11:30:29 AM »
she is only trying to get their vote at the end,,  every time she is alone with ED she makes fun of them and really talks about them in a demeaning way,,  she is her daddy made over !!!  two faced hypocryte,,  just like most of this years HGs

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #678 on: August 31, 2007, 11:33:25 AM »
you know.. come to think of it.. I don't really think Eric will have that much influence over who Zach puts up.. I don't think Eric is very high on Zach's list right now..
Don't know if it means anything now but remember Eric did not use the POV on Zach as Zach tried to make a deal with him for it..

OH GOOD points!! I don't think Zach likes Eric at all. Plus, whereas I thought Dick made a big mistake going off on Zach yesterday morning, it will show Zach that Eric told Dick what he said even after he specifically asked him not to tell him. He also said he'd know if he did because it would come back to him. (In spades.)

The game just got a lot more interesting!  :yess:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #679 on: August 31, 2007, 11:38:47 AM »
Hey guys....I have a question.  I am seriously thinking about getting the live feeds.  Do you still get those when Showtime Too is on? 

I would be glad to help out with updating here if someone could give me some instruction.

Welcome to RFF Idle Time!  :yaya: :welcome: Right now is a great time to get the feeds. You can try them for free for 14 days. I did this last year and canceled right after the season ended. (Wish I hadn't because they had extra chats with Janie and Will.)

We'll be happy to help with posting as Peach said. (And that goes for anyone who needs some help.)  :tup:

(P.S: Clicking on the link for RFF, it helps to support the site and keep it running!)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #680 on: August 31, 2007, 11:42:38 AM »
Happy to give the links here for everyone to see! LOL Get those LIVE FEEDS ORDERED TODAY!! Who can go wrong with FREE!!

Start your 14 day FREE TRIAL of the Big Brother Live Feeds TODAY!!

Only 18 Days Left inside the Big Brother house!

Watch Big Brother 8 24/7 on SuperPass

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #681 on: August 31, 2007, 11:44:36 AM »
I am very nervous about the nominations today. I wish they would get on with it. It'll be hours before that'll happen.

I hope my coffee mug arrives today. Can't wait to get it.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #682 on: August 31, 2007, 11:48:16 AM »
IMO it would be dumb for Zach to waste his HOH taking Jameka out -- he'd be better off taking the chance/buffer that she cannot play for HOH ( hee Thursday night) and goes then.
I would die of happiness if he could get Eric out   :yess: -- now that my friend is a power move!

:yess: :jumpy: :yess:  It would!!!  :wohoo:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #683 on: August 31, 2007, 11:51:00 AM »
Has Zach flat out said who he's putting up or not?

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #684 on: August 31, 2007, 11:51:19 AM »
I don't see Zach putting up Daniele at all.. definately safe this week.. I do see a possible Jessica,Eric.. or Eric, Dick.. Zach did say last night that he wants some assurance from Dick that he will not put him up next week.  Eric could have saved himself and Jessica this week just by using the POV and pulling Zach off, but because of the AP thing Eric didn't want to risk Amber not being voted out..
just my two cents

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #685 on: August 31, 2007, 11:54:26 AM »
Another great avatar FNF!   :funny:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #686 on: August 31, 2007, 12:04:33 PM »
I think ach's mart move woudl be for Eric and Jess . . . . Think about it they will fight for each other and Jameka will fight for Jess.  But if Eric gets it and takes one of them off he can put up Jameka and still have D & D.  ANd if J & E do not win then he breaks up a power couple.

ANd I think jess will be as upset as Zach was about being nominated.  I think she thought she would make it to the end with out being nominated because she was liked

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #687 on: August 31, 2007, 12:14:44 PM »
Just wait and watch, if Eric does go up, BB will make sure that the veto comp is tailored for him to win it cuz they want the AP to stay in the house for as long as possilbe to continue doing the tasks.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #688 on: August 31, 2007, 12:16:09 PM »
Oh goody, they got a wake up call! Get the day going, houseguests!  :yess:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #689 on: August 31, 2007, 12:24:29 PM »
God, I hope it's not a long lockdown in the HOH. Wonder why?  :groan:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #690 on: August 31, 2007, 12:25:40 PM »
IMO it would be dumb for Zach to waste his HOH taking Jameka out -- he'd be better off taking the chance/buffer that she cannot play for HOH ( hee Thursday night) and goes then.
I would die of happiness if he could get Eric out   :yess: -- now that my friend is a power move!

:yess: :jumpy: :yess:  It would!!!  :wohoo:

I can't wait to see Eric, Jess and Jameka go.  Get them  out and have Dani, Dick and Zach in the F3.  I think that will make for a good show.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #691 on: August 31, 2007, 12:30:44 PM »
We still don't know who the AP choice to get nominated yet. Eric said nothing last night.

Hope we find out this afternoon as he needs to campaign before the nomination ceremony.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #692 on: August 31, 2007, 12:34:42 PM »
I forgot about House Calls today right now Janelle is on there.. does anyone know if Amber was on at all.. I heard she was not on The Early Show today

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #693 on: August 31, 2007, 12:35:27 PM »
I just have to comment on Daniele and Zach. She's been pretty much the only one who has been talking to Zach during the game. She went to talk to him last week right after nominations when he was in the shower, everyone else off doing their own thing and ignoring Zach. She told him she knew how he felt and not to give up, he still had the POV so he might stay. It might be game, but she did it when no one else was paying the slightest attention to him

She also went to Amber and talked to her about being put up again to make her feel better. She's done this a number of times as people are nominated. Yesterday when everyone was sleeping in the HOH during lock down, she sat there and chatted with Zach.

Whether it is game or not, I can't say but this isn't something new, she's been friendly all along to Zach, it didn't just start last night. I feel sometimes that Dani gets a bad rap and nothing positive is ever said about her.

Dani started talking with Zach when Nick left and she was HOH.  At that time her relationships with people in the house developed, just as Dick said they would.  Also Dani talked with Amber a lot during the first three weeks, but that all changed when Dustin was HOH and Amber mentioned something about putting up Nick and Dani and Dick were starting to not be included in the LNC.  While I do think that Dani is comforting people who go on the block as something strategic, she also had relationships in the house with both Amber and Zach and that is why she did what she did.  Dani may just be thinking ahead to the end and is trying to get their votes because she knows that Jen and Dustin won't vote for her.  Also on Wednesday Dani and Zach were talking a lot and Dick was the only also who talking with Zach just about stuff, not only about the game.  I think that D&D really do have a relationship with Zach where he does not want them out of the right now because he needs them.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #694 on: August 31, 2007, 12:38:06 PM »
they said no interviews for Amber... worried about the reports askign about her commetns in the house

Offline PoppyD

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #695 on: August 31, 2007, 12:45:08 PM »
Eric and Jess can make the same deal as D&D ,,  Zach just has to figure out which alliance is more likely to screw him over next week .... he will side with the two that he feels he can trust the most right now ....  Zach is thinking strategically ,, not personally,,  he could give a crap about who has been talking to him or not ,,,, he has to decide who will get him the farthest in the game...

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #696 on: August 31, 2007, 12:46:50 PM »
they said no interviews for Amber... worried about the reports askign about her commetns in the house

I just read that none of the other evictees will be speaking to the media until the finale on ew.com

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #697 on: August 31, 2007, 12:47:55 PM »
Eric and Jess can make the same deal as D&D ,,  Zach just has to figure out which alliance is more likely to screw him over next week .... he will side with the two that he feels he can trust the most right now ....  Zach is thinking strategically ,, not personally,,  he could give a crap about who has been talking to him or not ,,,, he has to decide who will get him the farthest in the game...

Right and I honestly believe that D&D are the ones to do that.  Jess and Eric will screw him over next week and I think he knows it.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #698 on: August 31, 2007, 12:51:04 PM »

I just read that none of the other evictees will be speaking to the media until the finale on ew.com

I'm not surprised at that because I think they are afraid that the AP will get exposed. So they are being sent to sequester right away.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #699 on: August 31, 2007, 12:53:10 PM »

I'm not surprised at that because I think they are afraid that the AP will get exposed. So they are being sent to sequester right away.

Actually they have been off limits from asking certain topics such as that.  Here is the article.  It is actually funny to read because you can tell that these writers only have their opinions formed based on the cbs shows, they don't even watch showtime and not to even mention the live feeds becuase I think if this writer had access to even Showtime some of the views expressed in the article would be different.  http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20040769_20040772_20054224,00.html?xid=rss-googlegadget-tvwatch-20070831-%27%27Big+Brother%27%27%3A+No+more+tears