Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 565750 times)

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #525 on: August 30, 2007, 03:21:28 PM »
Mama if you look back at the posts from today I believe it was Puddin but I may be wrong as to who posted it, but there were pics of the BY with Dick out there smoking and that is when I saw the black thing(stage?) because I do not have the live feeds.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #526 on: August 30, 2007, 03:24:51 PM »
No biggie, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt that it was all cause he couldn't smoke. But Dick was just being Dick = being a dick.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #527 on: August 30, 2007, 03:26:28 PM »
It really seems as though Eric and Jess have been doing damage control with Zach, but it seems really phony and fake (maybe it is just me).

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #528 on: August 30, 2007, 03:28:42 PM »
No biggie, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt that it was all cause he couldn't smoke. But Dick was just being Dick = being a dick.

Oh I misunderstood.  I think Dick really was beign rude to people because he was not allowed to go outside and smoke.  Look at it this way the last two weeks when D&D were fighting it occurred when Dick could not smoke.  I think the somewhere he thinks if he is grouchey to her then it isn't as bad as being rude to someone else who he talks to because he needs their vote now while in the house and in the end too.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #529 on: August 30, 2007, 04:14:31 PM »
Earlier in the week when they fought (and the time when she had HOH and they fought) he was able to smoke. I think hes just sick of her being such a whiney brat and "talking" to him like she does with attitude.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #530 on: August 30, 2007, 04:33:38 PM »
Earlier in the week when they fought (and the time when she had HOH and they fought) he was able to smoke. I think hes just sick of her being such a whiney brat and "talking" to him like she does with attitude.

I think he's been PO'd at her since they saw the video of the POT show and Nick was there. He wants to be THE only person she can depend on. That's why he wanted Nick gone in the first place. She was crying watching, and he was mad all night about it. JMO
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #531 on: August 30, 2007, 04:41:29 PM »

I think he's been PO'd at her since they saw the video of the POT show and Nick was there. He wants to be THE only person she can depend on. That's why he wanted Nick gone in the first place. She was crying watching, and he was mad all night about it. JMO
I agree because he went on and on talking to himself on the patio about Nick after that..  They have not talked to each other hardly at all since then. 
(Sorry I didn't get back to help earlier but I had a "small" car accident.. I will be gone for a bit this evening going to dinner and already told the other half I MUST be back in time for BB at 7:00 ..  :lol: )

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #532 on: August 30, 2007, 05:02:12 PM »
FNF make sure there are no games on in your area.

I know hes still mad about the Nick thing. Daniele will see when she gets out that it wasn't only Eric and Amber. It was her own dad. And he claims he tried saving Nick :rolleyes: I don't buy it. He knew Nick was ruining her game. While she had won POVs with him there, why didn't she win HOH before then. Probably makes him wonder.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #533 on: August 30, 2007, 05:12:47 PM »
FNF make sure there are no games on in your area.

I know hes still mad about the Nick thing. Daniele will see when she gets out that it wasn't only Eric and Amber. It was her own dad. And he claims he tried saving Nick :rolleyes: I don't buy it. He knew Nick was ruining her game. While she had won POVs with him there, why didn't she win HOH before then. Probably makes him wonder.
I checked and the Rams are playing KC the Governors Cup I think thats what you call it.. but its on a different channel so I am good..
Thanks Mama2

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #534 on: August 30, 2007, 05:18:30 PM »
Im moving to Pittsburgh just for my football :lol: No seriously, the one episode I was wanting to watch (I wanna see Ambers reaction) there is football on. Now normally I will watch any team, just more serious about my Steelers. But nooooooooo! Im sad lol.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #535 on: August 30, 2007, 05:22:02 PM »
Will there be a thread for the live show update tonight?

Offline cherrypeep

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #536 on: August 30, 2007, 05:23:46 PM »
It is so typical for the one night I want to watch the show, and the football game is on CBS tonight.    (:;)

All I wanted to do tonight was watch BB and then sleep....  ok updaters I am relying on all of you to let me know what is happening and for good caps of the show... you all rock   :wohoo:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #537 on: August 30, 2007, 05:37:03 PM »
It is so typical for the one night I want to watch the show, and the football game is on CBS tonight.    (:;)

All I wanted to do tonight was watch BB and then sleep....  ok updaters I am relying on all of you to let me know what is happening and for good caps of the show... you all rock   :wohoo:

I'll have to depend on others tonight as well. BB here is delayed until 12:30 AM.  :'( (but not crying as much as Amber does.)  :lol:

Offline cherrypeep

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #538 on: August 30, 2007, 05:38:21 PM »
It is so typical for the one night I want to watch the show, and the football game is on CBS tonight.    (:;)

All I wanted to do tonight was watch BB and then sleep....  ok updaters I am relying on all of you to let me know what is happening and for good caps of the show... you all rock   :wohoo:

I'll have to depend on others tonight as well. BB here is delayed until 12:30 AM.  :'( (but not crying as much as Amber does.)  :lol:

hehe TL   :waves:  we are both in Texas so that is why.  Im in Austin.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #539 on: August 30, 2007, 05:41:04 PM »

Hey! So am I!!

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #540 on: August 30, 2007, 05:41:53 PM »
BB7 being shown now here

http://home.comcast.net/~ati_tv/

my understanding is the show will be showed tonight at that link also .. they say there is no preemption

Offline cherrypeep

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #541 on: August 30, 2007, 05:43:16 PM »

Hey! So am I!!

:lol:  small world

at least i have you guys to keep me updated, otherwise i would be crying right now   :'(

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #542 on: August 30, 2007, 05:45:05 PM »
BB7 being shown now here

Thanks!! Hope you weren't hurt today! Sorry to hear about your little accident.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #543 on: August 30, 2007, 05:46:20 PM »
Thanks TL   and yes.. you can watch tonights show here

Offline cherrypeep

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #544 on: August 30, 2007, 05:46:25 PM »
BB7 being shown now here

Thanks!! Hope you weren't hurt today! Sorry to hear about your little accident.

will this show the live show tonight?

Offline cherrypeep

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #545 on: August 30, 2007, 05:46:54 PM »
hehe thanks.....

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #546 on: August 30, 2007, 05:47:57 PM »

Hey! So am I!!

:lol:  small world

at least i have you guys to keep me updated, otherwise i would be crying right now   :'(

LOL, It is a small world!  Now we have the comcast link, thanks to FNF! What memories, Kaysar and Janie, Will.  :jumpy:

Offline cherrypeep

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #547 on: August 30, 2007, 05:52:33 PM »
Yes thank you FNF.... you saved my night........   :flirt:

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #548 on: August 30, 2007, 05:54:28 PM »
Thanks for the heads up ~~  I usually don't watch Football . Just checked listings here (California)  We will see BB tonight at 10 after football ~ We see Raiders at Seahawks   Hopefully I won't have to wait that long to find out who goes home .

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #549 on: August 30, 2007, 05:56:35 PM »
all those afraid of missing the show tonight.. I understand you can watch it live at 8:00 EST here