Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 563836 times)

Offline californiamom

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #425 on: August 29, 2007, 04:30:22 PM »
Sorry is it just me or did Eric really not say much of anything in that clip.  I have no idea what he was saying about his (ex)girlfriend and him, maybe I need someone to explain it to me. 

:groan: Oh no I think Amber is getting to me. :wall:

lol.......But I agree with you...it's more of what his family said...that they know who the real Eric is and for him not to be worried what they will think of him after he leaves the house. It's not like he said to Kail...." My girlfriend said I could fool around if it advanced my game!"

Offline californiamom

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #426 on: August 29, 2007, 04:32:23 PM »
And Amber really thinks after a little heart to heart talk about Nick ( and not the game or strategy) that Dani is going to vote for her to stay??? Have we heard straight out that D & D are voting Amber out?

Oh, and since I'm new to BB in general, do they ever show the evicted hgs in sequester? I'm imagining what it looks like so that they can see all the feeds and stuff.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #427 on: August 29, 2007, 04:36:05 PM »
And Amber really thinks after a little heart to heart talk about Nick ( and not the game or strategy) that Dani is going to vote for her to stay??? Have we heard straight out that D & D are voting Amber out?

Oh, and since I'm new to BB in general, do they ever show the evicted hgs in sequester? I'm imagining what it looks like so that they can see all the feeds and stuff.

They show the HGs in sequester when the new person shows up with a tape of the live shows.  They sit down and watch it and then we get to see what they think/their reactions.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #428 on: August 29, 2007, 04:37:20 PM »
Sorry is it just me or did Eric really not say much of anything in that clip.  I have no idea what he was saying about his (ex)girlfriend and him, maybe I need someone to explain it to me. 

Oh no! Are you having visions?  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #429 on: August 29, 2007, 04:40:27 PM »

Oh no! Are you having visions?  :lol:

Thankfully no, but I have no clue what Eric said in the clip that GP posted in here.  I am afraid that she in affecting my brain in a bad way, please help anyone.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #430 on: August 29, 2007, 04:49:00 PM »
Thankfully no, but I have no clue what Eric said in the clip that GP posted in here.  I am afraid that she is affecting my brain in a bad way, please help anyone.

:lol:  That is AMBER and not me you are talking about right?  :rotf:

Basically, the clip was Eric telling Kail what his girlfriend told him before he left. That he could do anything and they would still love him--that the only thing that would make them mad was if he let thoughts of her/his family distract him from doing whatever he had to do in the game. I interpreted it that she pretty much gave him carte blanche to do whatever he had to do to do well in the game--flirt or more or whatever...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline dubya

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #431 on: August 29, 2007, 04:51:00 PM »
I think eric said his family knows hes an idiot and that whatever he does on tv he is doing for the game so being the usual idiot he appears as will be forgotten when he gets home....If  he still has a "maybe" girlfriend she should dump him....hello kiss someone else for $$  I dont think so...I think he really does like jess and she does him, but shes a little shady about it all cause shes not really sure of him...so they will be able to flake it off in the end if it doesnt work out.  And I think nick will take up with dani because its good publicity for them two.  I cant imagine after all her crying over him being mean to her and she being mean to him they would hook up besides to further their careers.... if they do "nut house"!!! thanks for listening to their blabbering and pleeeease vote amber out tomorrow!!!

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #432 on: August 29, 2007, 04:51:31 PM »
Thankfully no, but I have no clue what Eric said in the clip that GP posted in here.  I am afraid that she is affecting my brain in a bad way, please help anyone.

:lol:  That is AMBER and not me you are talking about right?  :rotf:

Basically, the clip was Eric telling Kail what his girlfriend told him before he left. That he could do anything and they would still love him--that the only thing that would make them mad was if he let thoughts of her/his family distract him from doing whatever he had to do in the game. I interpreted it that she pretty much gave him carte blanche to do whatever he had to do to do well in the game--flirt or more or whatever...

Oh yes, Amber is the one affecting my brain not you GP.  And thanks for explaining what Eric was saying to me I think that when he speaks I just zone out because I can't stand hima nd find him annoying.

Offline boopie_1969

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #433 on: August 29, 2007, 04:54:56 PM »
 :-[ a little embaressed here but I have got to ask. What does TBTFH and ER mean. These are the only two I haven't been able to figure out. I hope someone tells me otherwise I may start crying  :'( then everyone will call me Amber.

:lol3:Thanks
Dani you're a spoiled brat who's needs to be spanked

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #434 on: August 29, 2007, 04:59:46 PM »
:-[ a little embaressed here but I have got to ask. What does TBTFH and ER mean. These are the only two I haven't been able to figure out. I hope someone tells me otherwise I may start crying  :'( then everyone will call me Amber.

:lol3:Thanks

TBTFH= The Blue Tunnel From Hell

ER = Exercise Room

no need to pull a Whamber  and :'(

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #435 on: August 29, 2007, 05:12:57 PM »
Welcome  and  :hiya to Californiamom, dubya, and bloopie!

And like sass said-- bloopie--TBTFH is what we hear when they block us out--also known as "waves":

You're welcome, sass!  he's driving me nuts too!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline californiamom

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #436 on: August 29, 2007, 05:21:59 PM »
Hello Georgia Peach!! Thanks for the welcome....and thanks for posting TBTFH....I don't have the feeds ( yet...thinking of getting them this next week.....) I always wondered what the tunnel looked like "in motion" and if there was music to accompany it all.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #437 on: August 29, 2007, 05:28:18 PM »
That's the "new" music--we all HATED the old music! :lol:

Oh do get the feeds! They are quite addictive!  And if any of you have them/get them and want to post updates, we all would love you! The help would be much appreciated....

If you need help posting pics or getting started --please PM me and I'll send you some info!  :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #438 on: August 29, 2007, 05:34:15 PM »
Hello Georgia Peach!! Thanks for the welcome....and thanks for posting TBTFH....I don't have the feeds ( yet...thinking of getting them this next week.....) I always wondered what the tunnel looked like "in motion" and if there was music to accompany it all.

Puddin started it, when BB began we didn't have a name for  it so she called it the blue tunnel from hell so we shortened it to TBTFH. Yesterday I did a Google search and it came up second in the search engine, using tbtfh. Puddin is so smart!  :-*

If you use the RFF link so RFF gets the credit, you can try it free for 14 days.  :yess: It's what I did last year. We would love more updating help!! :tup:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #439 on: August 29, 2007, 05:36:16 PM »
Has Daniele or Dick directly said who they are voting out tomorrow?

I know Jameka is voting out Zach and Eric as AP is voting out Amber.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #440 on: August 29, 2007, 05:37:36 PM »
Has Daniele or Dick directly said who they are voting out tomorrow?

I know Jameka is voting out Zach and Eric as AP is voting out Amber.

I haven't heard them say today Will, probably Amber though.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #441 on: August 29, 2007, 05:38:07 PM »
I believe Dick has made it clear he is keeping Zach unless he hears that Zach is planning something against him..

Nothin for sure on Dani yet but I don't see her keeping Amber

Offline boopie_1969

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #442 on: August 29, 2007, 05:41:30 PM »
Thank you sass and georgiapeach for the info. That one was really driving me batty. Don't worry I won't pull a whamber and start  :'(. Sure wish that girl would get a spine and start acting like an adult.

I wish I had the time to get the live feeds. But my hubby would have a fit. He HATES reality shows. If he knew that i was waiting until he went to bed to watch the show he'd be upset. So I do appreciate all that you updaters do. It's really great. You all seem pretty friendly here. So hopefully I'll be sticking around for Survior China. I'm excited about that one.

boopie
Dani you're a spoiled brat who's needs to be spanked

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #443 on: August 29, 2007, 05:43:28 PM »
That is what I thought. I predicted earlier that it would be 3-1 to evict Amber.

Eric told Amber yesterday that he would let her know tomorrow afternoon either way so she will be prepared.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #444 on: August 29, 2007, 05:50:58 PM »
I think Zach has lost his mind. He just "petted" an imaginary cat for the second or third time today.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #445 on: August 29, 2007, 05:53:56 PM »
You all seem pretty friendly here. So hopefully I'll be sticking around for Survior China. I'm excited about that one.

Me too boopie! Check out the spoiler thread for that if you want...And not to pull a thread hijack--but don't forget about Amazing Race too--that's my first love! :-[

Amber is working on Dani--but things look grim for her...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline californiamom

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #446 on: August 29, 2007, 07:33:49 PM »

Oh do get the feeds! They are quite addictive!  And if any of you have them/get them and want to post updates, we all would love you! The help would be much appreciated....

If you need help posting pics or getting started --please PM me and I'll send you some info!  :waves:

Sounds good...I'll let you know if I succumb (sp?) to the pressure of getting the feeds!!! And I'll NEED lots of technical help because I'm not technical savvy!!! But I am West Coast and I don't usually get on till after 10 pm, so I can give you East coasters who have been up for awhile a break!!! I can't stay up all night ( the mom gig!) but I'll definitely help out if I decide to get the feeds......( now look, I've pratically talked myself into it!! B:))

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #447 on: August 29, 2007, 07:36:54 PM »

Sounds good...I'll let you know if I succumb (sp?) to the pressure of getting the feeds!!! And I'll NEED lots of technical help because I'm not technical savvy!!! But I am West Coast and I don't usually get on till after 10 pm, so I can give you East coasters who have been up for awhile a break!!! I can't stay up all night ( the mom gig!) but I'll definitely help out if I decide to get the feeds......( now look, I've pratically talked myself into it!! B:))

Whoooo boy!!! Yay! Real Player is really easy to set up. Puddin has all the links for the feeds. If you need any help at all, just ask! It would be nice to have some West Coast posters for sure, but I won't push you into it.  :yess: It will get more intense soon because we will be down to the final fight for the end, that's for sure.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #448 on: August 29, 2007, 07:38:38 PM »
Well,, Eric has redeemed himself to me somewhat.. when he was talking to Zach he made sure that jessica was taken care of in any deals he was even thinking of making with him..

very proud of you there Eric  :lol:

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #449 on: August 29, 2007, 07:39:48 PM »
Welcome  and  :hiya to Californiamom, dubya, and bloopie!

And like sass said-- bloopie--TBTFH is what we hear when they block us out--also known as "waves":

You're welcome, sass!  he's driving me nuts too!

It had become so bad with Eric and Jess to me that after a while I can no longer read the updates that you wonder updaters are writing about their converstaion when the drone on and on for hours on end.  I don't know how you guys do it sometimes, I try to help with Showtime when I am up and alert, but it is hard after a long day of work and running around.