Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 563800 times)

Offline bigbrotherfreak34

• RFF Full Member
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #125 on: August 26, 2007, 12:12:04 PM »
Quick Eric question, Does he have a girlfriend or not? lol. I am so confused about it, since Jen said he did, but he says they are on break? Lol. Answer would be appreciated.

Offline patlini

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #126 on: August 26, 2007, 02:41:12 PM »
I hate it when you can guess who is going out and in what order, the only way I can see the house being shaken up is if Zach wins HOH this week or if Jameka wins POV next week with HOH  after that. Is it next week she can start competing again or the week after?

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #127 on: August 26, 2007, 02:42:06 PM »
The week after.

Julie said that the water tank HoH competition was her third time sitting out.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #128 on: August 26, 2007, 03:13:55 PM »
Hi Everyone   :waves:

I had to take a break from the feeds and the forum for awhile yesterday and last night, I started to have dreams (nooo not visions like Amber  :lol:) like I was in the house and interacting with these people.  It was really weird I felt like I was right there walking around the house.  Eric came up to me and wouldn't shut up I asked him if he ever gets tired of hearing himself talk and he threw me out of the house  :lol:  I don't usually remember my dreams but this one was so vivid and I remember every little detail.  I know weird huh ???  Dick walked up to me and slapped me on the back of my head as I was walking out of the house and I turned around and slapped him, then I woke up.  Anyway I am back and hope I don't have no more dreams unless its knocking Dick to the floor LOL.

At least you didn't have a dream that you had a baby with Zach and her name was Ellie Mae. AHHHHHHHH! Yeah, but I have to say even when I wasn't paying much attention to the feeds I was dreaming of slop and had dreams where my kitchen was the kitchen at the BB house :lol3:

And yeah Jameka has 2 more Thursdays to go for HOH! I really hope that Zach gets HOH this coming week (that is if Amber is the one to leave - if not then I want Amber to get it). She plans on putting up Eric/Jess (remember they screwed Dustin) and then backdooring either Daniele or Dick if one of them come down.

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #129 on: August 26, 2007, 05:28:19 PM »
After much thought, I THINK I have figured out, when the Double Eviction will take place.

After Thursday, August 30th's show, the House will have 6 people remaining.

On Thursday Julie will announce a Double Eviction Night.( Just like last year when Danielle left,Janelle won HOH, put up Erika and George, Erika won POV, Boogie went up, and George left, all in one hour.

This will take place in the season 8 house, on Thursday September 6th's live show.

After this show you will be left with only 4 houseguests.

On Sunday September 9th, We will see the HOH comp between the 4, and also who is nominated.

Tuesday September 11th,will be POV, and Eviction, and Endurance part of Final HOH.

Thursday September 13th, will be the FInal part of the HOH and the last eviction.

No show on Sunday, and on Tuesday September 18th we will have the final show.

This isnt set in stone, but I thought about it a lot, and I think I could see this happening.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #130 on: August 26, 2007, 05:31:24 PM »
Nick's e-bay listing of his autographed t-shirt that he wore on eviction day ended at the bid of $1824.00.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #131 on: August 26, 2007, 05:43:02 PM »
I guess what they say IS TRUE...A fool and his money are soon parted!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #132 on: August 26, 2007, 05:52:53 PM »
Nick's e-bay listing of his autographed t-shirt that he wore on eviction day ended at the bid of $1824.00.
Only one thing I can say to that... unbelieveable  ??? ??? ???

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #133 on: August 26, 2007, 06:08:30 PM »
After much thought, I THINK I have figured out, when the Double Eviction will take place.

After Thursday, August 30th's show, the House will have 6 people remaining.

On Thursday Julie will announce a Double Eviction Night.( Just like last year when Danielle left,Janelle won HOH, put up Erika and George, Erika won POV, Boogie went up, and George left, all in one hour.

This will take place in the season 8 house, on Thursday September 6th's live show.

After this show you will be left with only 4 houseguests.

On Sunday September 9th, We will see the HOH comp between the 4, and also who is nominated.

Tuesday September 11th,will be POV, and Eviction, and Endurance part of Final HOH.

Thursday September 13th, will be the FInal part of the HOH and the last eviction.

No show on Sunday, and on Tuesday September 18th we will have the final show.

This isnt set in stone, but I thought about it a lot, and I think I could see this happening.

Good Job! Sounds reasonable to me.  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #134 on: August 26, 2007, 06:09:09 PM »
RE: Amber's Sunday afternoon prayer

I find it extremely offensive that Amber is praying to win the game because one of the reasons she "needs" the money is to buy her boyfriend a motorcycle.

Amber will learn that when it comes to praying for "stuff,"  many times God's answer is "NO!"

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #135 on: August 26, 2007, 06:10:19 PM »
Quick Eric question, Does he have a girlfriend or not? lol. I am so confused about it, since Jen said he did, but he says they are on break? Lol. Answer would be appreciated.

I'm sure he does or at least did! He dances around trying to explain it to Jess with his half sentences and he lies so easily you can never tell what is true or not. B:) B:) B:)

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #136 on: August 26, 2007, 06:13:26 PM »
I was thinking about the show tonight the POV and AP

They could just say after nominations that IF Eric plays in the POV which nominee would you want him to take off the block, or something like that.  I might be grasping at straws because they may not even let us in on that I don't know..

Any thoughts ?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #137 on: August 26, 2007, 06:13:44 PM »

I find it extremely offensive that Amber is praying to win the game because one of the reasons she "needs" the money is to buy her boyfriend a motorcycle.

Amber will learn that when it comes to praying for "stuff,"  many times God's answer is "NO!"

GL, I just came over here to vent about this. I noticed yesterday that she did the same thing in the BR yesterday with Jameka and again today Jameka was on the couch and it hit me how FAKE it is. FAKE FAKE FAKE! (Did I mention FAKE?) I am wondering if she does it to get Jameka to go help her get off the block. That and that kissing her necklace thing.  (:;) (I forgot to mention that Jameka sat there eating and didn't make a single comment, other than to look off the other way.)

Offline jay111890

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #138 on: August 26, 2007, 06:14:52 PM »
in case anyone was wondering wen the alliance of 4( dick danielle jessica and eric) met in the wee hours of the morning they named themselves the LJC (litlle julie chens)

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #139 on: August 26, 2007, 06:23:56 PM »

Amber will learn that when it comes to praying for "stuff,"  many times God's answer is "NO!"

GL, I just came over here to vent about this. I noticed yesterday that she did the same thing in the BR yesterday with Jameka and again today Jameka was on the couch and it hit me how FAKE it is. FAKE FAKE FAKE! (Did I mention FAKE?) I am wondering if she does it to get Jameka to go help her get off the block. That and that kissing her necklace thing.  (:;) (I forgot to mention that Jameka sat there eating and didn't make a single comment, other than to look off the other way.)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr, the forum ate my response again!!!   :meow:

So, TL, do you think that Amber is FAKE?  :lol3:  :lol3:

I get the same impressions.  The manner in which Amber prays and her views on religion seem skewed.  I honestly don't think she had a basis in faith until she met Jameka.  Amber seems to mimic a lot of Jameka's views.

I was LMAO during the POV comp when she and Dani were the last two, on the motorcycles, and Amber was squeezing her eyes shut and was hanging on to that necklace like it was a lifeline.  :rotf:

She needs to go to sequester....NOW!

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #140 on: August 26, 2007, 06:24:09 PM »

I'm sure he does or at least did! He dances around trying to explain it to Jess with his half sentences and he lies so easily you can never tell what is true or not. B:) B:) B:)

Thanks for the answer TL!

I have a bad feeling about Eric sometimes, I worry hes just playing Jessica for the game.

If it comes down to him being the last HOH, and Jessica and a Denato, I have a feeling hed take the Denato to the F2 and not Jess. :groan:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #141 on: August 26, 2007, 06:41:34 PM »

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr, the forum ate my response again!!!   :meow:

So, TL, do you think that Amber is FAKE?  :lol3:  :lol3:

I get the same impressions.  The manner in which Amber prays and her views on religion seem skewed.  I honestly don't think she had a basis in faith until she met Jameka.  Amber seems to mimic a lot of Jameka's views.

I was LMAO during the POV comp when she and Dani were the last two, on the motorcycles, and Amber was squeezing her eyes shut and was hanging on to that necklace like it was a lifeline.  :rotf:

She needs to go to sequester....NOW!

LOL.. I missed it because we were traveling, I hope I didn't erase my tape of it, I have to see her on the motorcycle!  :lol3: Bye Amber!  :waves:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #142 on: August 26, 2007, 06:46:42 PM »

Thanks for the answer TL!

I have a bad feeling about Eric sometimes, I worry hes just playing Jessica for the game.

If it comes down to him being the last HOH, and Jessica and a Denato, I have a feeling hed take the Denato to the F2 and not Jess. :groan:

I have a very bad feeling about him. I can't decide if he really cares about her or not, but he is weird, which is a word he uses a lot! Everything is weird for Eric. He also seems pretty possesive towards Jessica and it seems like he keeps track of who she spends time with and how long. I'm not sure though he would take a Danoto instead of her to the F2, unless he thought it would let him win.

I hope she asks Jameka to stay in the HOH room tonight!  :jam:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 26, 2007, 06:53:26 PM »
I really don't think that Eric is playing Jess, everything he has told her about his ex is true, his brother confirmed it on sucks -- I think they are both confused and a little frustrated at themselves for letting themselves get attracted to another house guest. Both have told each other that it was the last thing they planned on doing in the house.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #144 on: August 26, 2007, 07:42:13 PM »
AP task for tonight is who in the house should Eric kiss.. that is lame

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/americas_player/vote.shtml
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 07:45:41 PM by FormerNickfan »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #145 on: August 26, 2007, 07:45:06 PM »
OMG BB hates Amber  :lol3: I was rolling on the floor laughing my ass off  :rotf:, even they make fun of her like we do  :lol:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #146 on: August 26, 2007, 07:49:01 PM »
AMERICA'S PLAYER NEW ASSIGNMENT

Which houseguest do you want Eric to kiss?

They are kinda late with that one cuz Eric and Jessica was kissing alot in the HOH bed last night.

Of course I'm gonna vote for Jessica just to advance their relationship.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #147 on: August 26, 2007, 07:56:46 PM »
The order of keys being pulled at the nomination ceremony were:

Eric
Daniele
Jameka
Dick

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #148 on: August 26, 2007, 07:57:41 PM »
Amber:..hey God its me Amber ---- God bless you God  :rotf:

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #149 on: August 26, 2007, 07:59:01 PM »
Amber:..hey God its me Amber ---- God bless you God  :rotf:
................i knowwwwwwwww...omg cbs stopp yourself  :lol3:
Go Red Sox!!