Author Topic: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)  (Read 566518 times)

Kimmie0712

Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread #4 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #2350 on: September 12, 2007, 01:19:36 PM »
I don't think Eric is tied to AP for the final vote.  Didn't someone find something on the website that said AP ended on September 12th, today.  Which if he was still in the house would have freed him to take who he wanted if he was HOH, and will free him to be able to vote for himself in the finals.

If this were a month ago I would have said Dick played the best game with such a big target on his back.  But now, breaking alliances, being cruel for no reason, still, if I were voting I wouldn't vote personally and I still wouldn't vote for Dick.  I would have to vote for Dani (even though it would kill me) if she was in the finals, because of all the comps she won.  But Dick aganist Zach...I'd go with Zach all the way.  Laying low is a strategy, and he did what Jessica, Eric, and Jameka were all unable to do, which is to win and keep himself in the game when his back was against the wall.

I can appreciate your point here but just because dani won comps doesn't mean she played better than zach.  i don't think there are rules as to how they must vote in the end.  will won in the past & came close again last year with out ever winning a comp or pov.  you can vote for who ever you want to vote for.  (i am a huge dr. will fan)

I agree with you.  It depends on what they jury thinks "playing a good game" means.  They may think that Dani was the best because she won so many competitions or they may think that Zach was the best because he flew under the radar until he really needed to step up his game.  Heck, they may even think that Dick played a good game by using intimidation as a strategy.  It'll be interesting to see how the jury votes regardless.  :)

Offline Hardawayguy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2351 on: September 12, 2007, 01:33:12 PM »
I don't think Eric is tied to AP for the final vote.  Didn't someone find something on the website that said AP ended on September 12th, today.  Which if he was still in the house would have freed him to take who he wanted if he was HOH, and will free him to be able to vote for himself in the finals.

If this were a month ago I would have said Dick played the best game with such a big target on his back.  But now, breaking alliances, being cruel for no reason, still, if I were voting I wouldn't vote personally and I still wouldn't vote for Dick.  I would have to vote for Dani (even though it would kill me) if she was in the finals, because of all the comps she won.  But Dick aganist Zach...I'd go with Zach all the way.  Laying low is a strategy, and he did what Jessica, Eric, and Jameka were all unable to do, which is to win and keep himself in the game when his back was against the wall.

I can appreciate your point here but just because dani won comps doesn't mean she played better than zach.  i don't think there are rules as to how they must vote in the end.  will won in the past & came close again last year with out ever winning a comp or pov.  you can vote for who ever you want to vote for.  (i am a huge dr. will fan)

I agree with you.  It depends on what they jury thinks "playing a good game" means.  They may think that Dani was the best because she won so many competitions or they may think that Zach was the best because he flew under the radar until he really needed to step up his game.  Heck, they may even think that Dick played a good game by using intimidation as a strategy.  It'll be interesting to see how the jury votes regardless.  :)

we will see  what  role  Zach will  play  in the game   Final 3 

Last night  Zach Step to the Plate  put a Big Number  on the Board against  Dick and Dani   

Jess   have a Good idea  get rid   of Zach   b/c  his be Floating   on Different Side  from jess,Dustin ,Jameka  and Amber Side   

Zach has be  on Dick and Dani   side  too 

Zach  be  just  Under the Radar   this Whole game to  final  3      now  his  knew  what   Dick would  say and Do  against  him   

we  all Saw that  Last night  HOH  Part 1   when Dick  given Zach a hard time  before  Dani Slip  off  by the rabbitt   

Everything Dick  say  Zach  yelling  out   i am here   not going nowhere         i bet Zach many   time  want  say  fews word to Dick but  hisKeep  his Mouth Shut   and   Play the game        you see who got Last laugh  in part 1    Zach Did   his can watch part  2 of HOH  today     see  who facing  in Hoh  Part 3  tomorrow      i say  it going be Zach vs Dani   

i think  Dick will  DQ  against His Daughter 

let put  on the Line for  HOH    Game    for Zach  if His win HOH    his will have the hard  test   who his want gone   

Dick  or Dani   

His say   in Final   4  before  jameka was gone     Zach say   his would  like to see Dani  go from the House  there

what would Zach Do  if  his  HOH again 

Would  his vote off  Dani  to Face    Dick   in the final  ?

Would Zach Vote  off Dick     to  Face   Dani  in the final  ?

Offline moonflower

• RFF Full Member
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #2352 on: September 12, 2007, 01:35:07 PM »
The truth is that the final three players in this game deserve to be here in this game, regardless of what I or anyone else thinks about them.  

That being said, GO ZACH!!!!!   :wohoo:
“Wake up and smell the beach!"

Offline mycroftbyers

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2353 on: September 12, 2007, 01:41:42 PM »
:jumpy: GO ZACH!!!!! :dancer:

Finally another Zach fan...now I won't be so very lonely.  :(

Zach has been treated very badly...if anyone wonders why he acted so strange with people think about this...if you were in a house full of people who were treating you very unkindly what would you do? Lash out and act cruel like Dick,  (:;) whine and complain about how unfair everything is like Daniele,  :'( or take the high road and treat everyone with respect and courtesy, showing good sportsmenship and trying to keep it friendly despite being treated like crap or ignored.  ???
Gwalchfaen's Official Groupie

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2354 on: September 12, 2007, 01:49:06 PM »

:party: GO DONATO'S!!! :party:

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2355 on: September 12, 2007, 01:49:41 PM »

Finally another Zach fan...now I won't be so very lonely.  :(

Zach has been treated very badly...if anyone wonders why he acted so strange with people think about this...if you were in a house full of people who were treating you very unkindly what would you do? Lash out and act cruel like Dick,  (:;) whine and complain about how unfair everything is like Daniele,  :'( or take the high road and treat everyone with respect and courtesy, showing good sportsmenship and trying to keep it friendly despite being treated like crap or ignored.  ???
I agree 100%.  :yess:

Offline Hardawayguy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2356 on: September 12, 2007, 01:50:26 PM »

Finally another Zach fan...now I won't be so very lonely.  :(

Zach has been treated very badly...if anyone wonders why he acted so strange with people think about this...if you were in a house full of people who were treating you very unkindly what would you do? Lash out and act cruel like Dick,  (:;) whine and complain about how unfair everything is like Daniele,  :'( or take the high road and treat everyone with respect and courtesy, showing good sportsmenship and trying to keep it friendly despite being treated like crap or ignored.  ???

yes    but  Zach dont  know  how bad   his be talk behind his Bad   

when  Dick and Dani got alone to talk   without Zach 

that when Zach Figure  out  his  on His owns   final 4  to final  2   

Zach  Step up big time against  Dick & Dani   big  time   in HOH   Part 1 

Would Zach Step up the Plate  against Dick or Dani  in Hoh Part 3  game  ?  Whos Know   Stay turned  !! 

i think  it would be Zach will win  the Hoh   Comp 

but  i not Sure  who  Zach will vote  out   to get the Final  Round     

If  i was Zach     i would vote off Dani  and  Put Dick beside me   in the final  Round   let the jury and Ap   vote for me to win  BB8   :-) 

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2357 on: September 12, 2007, 01:53:00 PM »
I think DIck probably has pneumonia from breathing in the water.   His breathing is sounding bad

Don't necessarily like him but wouldn't wish nuttin bad on him. :(

Offline Hardawayguy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2358 on: September 12, 2007, 01:56:52 PM »
I think DIck probably has pneumonia from breathing in the water.   His breathing is sounding bad

Does anyone have any clue as to what the next competition is going to be? it is obvious that Dick is going th throw it for Daniele to win but i was just wondering

Kimmie0712

Offline anotherNCbbfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2360 on: September 12, 2007, 02:03:38 PM »

Does anyone have any clue as to what the next competition is going to be? it is obvious that Dick is going th throw it for Daniele to win but i was just wondering
I believe it is usually  a puzzle type of comp at this stage but who knows

Offline brotherskeeper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2361 on: September 12, 2007, 02:05:05 PM »
I am not a Donato fan by any means but, I do think Danielle is going to be the winner. JMO

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2362 on: September 12, 2007, 02:06:33 PM »
I don't mean any disrespect towards Zach. I actually liked him in the game when everyone else was talking crap about him. I just like D&D better and always have.

Kimmie0712

« Reply #2363 on: September 12, 2007, 02:09:03 PM »
I don't mean any disrespect towards Zach. I actually liked him in the game when everyone else was talking crap about him. I just like D&D better and always have.

I have to agree with you.  I didn't, and still don't, like the way Zach's been treated in the game, but I don't think he should win.  I've been a fan of Dick and Daniele from the beginning, and think they should be in the F2.  JMO.

Offline Hardawayguy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2364 on: September 12, 2007, 02:16:37 PM »

I have to agree with you.  I didn't, and still don't, like the way Zach's been treated in the game, but I don't think he should win.  I've been a fan of Dick and Daniele from the beginning, and think they should be in the F2.  JMO.

yes   i dont  like how this all turn  out to be  on bb8   

theirs  doing  it  alots  Different veiwers  watch the Show 

i bet alots  of peoples  wish  theirs  could have do this Different way     after today   with Dick and Dani and  Zach   

i tho  it would have been  Dick and Dani and Eric  in the final  3   
the only way   it be Final  2 for Dick and Dani 

Dani  have to beat   Zach  in Part 2  of the Hoh  game  to be HOH    Vote  off Zach

Yes  it alots Pussure  on  Dani right now     she will have to beat  her Father to get to HOH Part 3    game   then   have to beat Zach  in HOH Part 3    for  HOH   

then if Dani HOH she will vote  off Zach to be  in the final  2   with her father   

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2365 on: September 12, 2007, 02:44:59 PM »
I really want Zach to be the one to choose who to take to the F2. I really just don't want it to be a Donato family reunion :rolleyes:

But with that said, I really didn't think Zach would win last night. I feel bad for him that im even a fan of his because nothing ever goes my way in this game :lol3:

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2366 on: September 12, 2007, 03:06:09 PM »
Mama, I know the feeling about your favorites not making it to the F2. It happens to me each season! The person I like never makes it to the F2 (heck, I don't think they made it to the F4 come to think of it...well, except for Janie). I guess that's why I am so pumped this year about D&D making it this far. They have both been my favorites since the beginning.  :angel: Please don't hate me for liking the enemies (to some people anyways)!  :angel:

Offline mycroftbyers

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2367 on: September 12, 2007, 03:11:49 PM »
I really want Zach to be the one to choose who to take to the F2. I really just don't want it to be a Donato family reunion :rolleyes:

But with that said, I really didn't think Zach would win last night. I feel bad for him that im even a fan of his because nothing ever goes my way in this game :lol3:

:groan: well said  :lol3:
Gwalchfaen's Official Groupie

Offline Bucgirl

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2368 on: September 12, 2007, 03:13:29 PM »
Mama, I know the feeling about your favorites not making it to the F2. It happens to me each season! The person I like never makes it to the F2 (heck, I don't think they made it to the F4 come to think of it...well, except for Janie). I guess that's why I am so pumped this year about D&D making it this far. They have both been my favorites since the beginning.  :angel: Please don't hate me for liking the enemies (to some people anyways)!  :angel:

No hate!  Everyone has their favorites.  I think that is the great thing about this site, everyone can come debate and maybe get different perspectives or look at things a new way.  If not, is still fun to debate and support your favs.  But I do have to say.... Go Zach!

Offline kerry6633

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2369 on: September 12, 2007, 03:21:57 PM »
Hey everyone...GO ZACH!!!!!! :yess:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #2370 on: September 12, 2007, 03:22:38 PM »
Yeah I thought the AP ended with the final 4, then we also heard September 12 (which I guess if you look at it, could've been F4 had it not been for double eviction).

But if you go to CBS.com and then Americas Player or whatever, it says that Eric is still working for you America, you will have the vote on Finale night or something ??? I can go find it but CBS is loading slow for me.

really, that sucks.  I'm so tired of the AP thing...I say let the kid vote on his own for once!

Offline kerry6633

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2371 on: September 12, 2007, 03:24:21 PM »
I agree at this stage of the game he has earned that jury vote and I think America is just going to vote on popularity

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2372 on: September 12, 2007, 03:25:27 PM »
Thor914 and MirrorImage, sorry I missed your comments yesterday! Welcome to RFF!

:welcome2: :welcome: :welcome2:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline tweedle

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2373 on: September 12, 2007, 03:28:34 PM »
Yeah I thought the AP ended with the final 4, then we also heard September 12 (which I guess if you look at it, could've been F4 had it not been for double eviction).

But if you go to CBS.com and then Americas Player or whatever, it says that Eric is still working for you America, you will have the vote on Finale night or something ??? I can go find it but CBS is loading slow for me.

really, that sucks.  I'm so tired of the AP thing...I say let the kid vote on his own for once!

I agree....he should be able to vote how he wants now. I really wasn't crazy about that twist anyways. Did you notice that they didn't seem to do many other twists or Expect The Unexpected this year? I hope they find something better for next season. It would have made more sence to make America the 15th player and let our vote count without taking a vote away from a player (Eric).

With that said, I still can't wait to see the reaction of everyone when Eric finally tells them he was AP!!!

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2374 on: September 12, 2007, 03:40:45 PM »
Hey just a small question here.. I know they have part 2 of the HOH today/tonight.. does anyone know if they will let us watch that on the feeds or will they block it like the POV's..  thnx :snicker: