Author Topic: ** Week 8 Spoilers**  (Read 10267 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
** Week 8 Spoilers**
« on: August 24, 2007, 01:24:29 AM »
Jen voted out 6-0

Jessica new HOH

Jessica says she won't put Jameka up and told her so.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: ** Week 8 Spoilers**
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 03:44:10 AM »
Eric came out of the DR after 12:45 am BB time.

Eric/AP tells Jessica: I most want to see Amber nominated for sure. ---and continued throwing Amber under the bus.

Sounds like Eric has talked Jessica into not putting up Dick & Danielle, to keep their hands clean, that Amber deosn't much care for either him or Jess much since the Dustin thing.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 08:45:38 AM »
Eric came out of the DR after 12:45 am BB time.

Eric/AP tells Jessica: I most want to see Amber nominated for sure. ---and continued throwing Amber under the bus.

Sounds like Eric has talked Jessica into not putting up Dick & Danielle, to keep their hands clean, that Amber deosn't much care for either him or Jess much since the Dustin thing.

God I hope she doesn't put them up. While it would be a good move strategically for her and Eric (to get one of the two out), it wouldn't do them any good should they both (Dick and Dani) make it through another week, they'd turn around and not hesitate to put up Jess or Eric the following week.

I think she needs to put up Amber and Zach.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 11:37:06 AM »
WOW have nto watched the show or read the feeds for two days.... looks like this will the the deciding week of what alliance am i going to stick with!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 11:37:52 AM »
^^ Agreed, it would be a risky move but if one of Amber or Zach comes off one of the Donato's will have to go up by default. Jess has stated that she will not put Jameka up and we know that she won't put Eric up so, you know, anything could happen. She said that she would like Dani gone because of how she competes etc but it is early so we shall see. All but one, one being the host, will compete for Veto tomorrow and you know Dani is the queen of BB8 veto. I guess we wait and see how it goes :).

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 02:08:45 PM »
^^ Agreed, it would be a risky move but if one of Amber or Zach comes off one of the Donato's will have to go up by default. Jess has stated that she will not put Jameka up and we know that she won't put Eric up so, you know, anything could happen. She said that she would like Dani gone because of how she competes etc but it is early so we shall see. All but one, one being the host, will compete for Veto tomorrow and you know Dani is the queen of BB8 veto. I guess we wait and see how it goes :).

That's true on her not having any other choices on who to put up should Amber or Zach win the Veto and take themselves off. I bet Eric gets smacked down again and won't get chosen to play in the Veto comp yet again...poor guy. Lol.

Anyhow. When is the nomination ceremony?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2007, 02:24:46 PM »
Noms are today after the food comp, but they have not even started that yet so it will prob be late like 3:30 or 4 or later BB time?

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2007, 03:25:00 PM »
Noms are today after the food comp, but they have not even started that yet so it will prob be late like 3:30 or 4 or later BB time?

Ok. Thanks. I'll keep coming back to see who she puts up. :P

I'm  so getting the feeds next year. :P

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2007, 04:13:08 PM »
The HG's had a clothes/ luxury comp today, the girls won. It involved soap bubbles and spelling .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2007, 09:05:55 PM »
Amber & Zach are nominated  :tup:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2007, 02:15:00 AM »
Yep Puddin, we all know how my veto luck goes :lol3: We shall see *crosses fingers for Jameka, Amber and Zach* - that is if Jam will take off Amber ;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2007, 02:34:22 AM »
Jam will do whatever Jess tells her to do :shake: .. secretly hoping that Amber wins the Veto, why I care I do not know :nut: ,, needs an appointment with Dr Phil.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2007, 04:24:31 AM »
oh i so hope someone who is not going to use the veto wins it, i am soooooooo ready to see whine bag amber go packing.  That girl gets uglier and more puffy each week i see her.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2007, 10:50:45 AM »
Jam will do whatever Jess tells her to do :shake: .. secretly hoping that Amber wins the Veto, why I care I do not know :nut: ,, needs an appointment with Dr Phil.

:lol3: You just want to see the pain it will inflict on the other HG's.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2007, 10:53:20 AM »
oh i so hope someone who is not going to use the veto wins it, i am soooooooo ready to see whine bag amber go packing.  That girl gets uglier and more puffy each week i see her.

I sorta liked her till yesterday when she came in all snarky, whispering to Jameka about Dani being mad and then it turned out she wanted Daniele and Jess to give her some of the dresses they grabbed. I'm ready for her to go, either way, Zach or Amber.. I'll be happy. :wall:

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2007, 11:41:34 AM »
like any of the dresses that dani has will fit her LOL

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2007, 11:59:22 AM »
You know that kinda irked me to but Daniele was whining about how her huge pile (and she got the most) was stuff that didn't fit her and blah blah blah. And Amber had offered her something of hers for the dress, as well as Jess. They said that Daniele got a pile of 26 and everyone else who were doing the "hanger trick - whatever that is" got less. I'll give Amber the fact that she was thankful for what she had gotten. But Daniele is still whining about how she didn't get much for her birthday. And whining about how Jess gets sooooooooooooo much more in her HOH basket. The girl appreciates NOTHING!

And Eric said last night that even if one of the Ds go up they won't vote them out :rolleyes: Sucks, doesn't it Puddin!

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2007, 12:34:26 PM »

I hear ya there. I'm ready to see her go.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2007, 02:01:15 PM »
All playing for Veto except Dick, hes the host ---Ambers vision hmmm :stare

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2007, 02:06:13 PM »
you are convinced of this vision, aren't you???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2007, 02:51:04 PM »
well she had a vision that her and Jameka went on a trip and that was half true  :lol: ..ya know I'm losing it when I start believing Ambers visions  :help:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2007, 04:24:09 PM »
Eric won the Veto!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2007, 04:33:29 PM »
unless dick really screws things up i think by what has transpired in recent household events he will keep things the same.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2007, 05:12:40 PM »
you dont think that the americas choice question will be if he uses it or not or on who he is suspose to use it?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2007, 05:32:26 PM »
thats a very good question kc.

The comp was like the one last season where they were asked questions and had to find and bring the correct HG's Voodoo doll to the altar. The one were Janie stole Jame's dolly supposedly  :lol: , except this time there was no touching each other allowed.

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2007, 11:06:58 PM »
Eric won Veto...the first time he's ever played in a PoV comp. :D Way to go fo him. :D

KC: that's a very good question and point. I'll be curious to see if they make than an America's choice question. Can they make it one? I mean, tomorrow night we see the Luxery comp and Veto, right? And then Tuesday's show should be the PoV ceremony? Right? Or am I wrong. It'll be interesting to see if we get to tell him to use it or not.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2007, 11:51:17 PM »
For some reason I thought Julie said that Tuesday we would see the HG's reaction to how one of Amber or Dani did on 10 ?  ???

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2007, 07:41:05 AM »
I think tonight is we see who is nonimated,  and then julie will say watch tuesday to see who will win the pov and if it is used,  also the power of 10 thing.   The question they could do is   IF eric wins the power of veto what would you like him to do?  text 1 for not use it, text 2 to save amber, text 3 to save zach.   that way they dont give away hat they already know that eric has already won it

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2007, 10:31:15 AM »
Again your right kc , they cant have a question about if Eric will use the veto or not without giving it away that he won, so I bet they don't let us vote for that :jam:

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2007, 10:47:13 AM »
I hope not i would like to see Eric have his own choice about what to do with it,  also america might make him do something stupid like take amber off the block and i am ready to see her go this week so i hope the nonomiation stay the same.  I also think tht who ever won the power of 10 thing and how much money they won will make a difference in how people vote.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2007, 02:17:13 PM »
Noms stayed the same, Veto not used.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2007, 03:41:49 PM »
oh thank goodness now we can get amber out of the house, unless she has another vision

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2007, 03:49:53 PM »
puddin: thank goodness he didn't use the veto.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2007, 04:04:41 PM »
I was thinking that even if he used it America would not vote Dani out so he is safe fron the Donato's ,,for now :sera:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2007, 10:46:38 AM »
Last night BB cut away for around an hour to trivia, we were pretty sure that BB was showing them the Power of 10 and sure enough when they came back they had seen something that they couldn't talk about.
Dani mentioned a dinner & party of some sort for tonight.
Dani said to Amber that she was so embarressed << BB kept going to :WAVES when they talked about the trip.
Dani was acting depressed and said so.
Dick mumbled something to hiself about why does BB have to bring Nick into this, its messing her up and leaving Nick out of this, let her figure it out when she is out of here.
Dick said something like she isn't happy because she wasn't one of the finals to win a million $ "whoops".
Later in the HOH Dick told Jess & ERic that Dani was in bed already, that she was depressed and Jess said "because she didn't get to see Nick or whatever?" then again we got the :WAVES.
Later I saw Drew Carey on Leno and they flashed a clip and Amber was on stage with Drew but it was so fast I did not see if Dani was there ----------so we think that Amber advanced, afterall she did thank God for letting her see her cousin the night that she came back from the trip.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2007, 11:03:46 AM »
Sure sounds like Dani didn't get to see him. Cripes.. what would it have hurt for them to see each other? She might have decided he was ugly. LOL

I did hear Amber say matter-of-factly that she got to see her cousin.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2007, 04:18:40 AM »
Eric wants Amber out! AP vote= Amber  ;).

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2007, 03:20:42 PM »
who cares what eric wants, I WANT AMBER OUT  LOL   vote for amber

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2007, 04:38:08 PM »
who cares what eric wants, I WANT AMBER OUT  LOL   vote for amber

I think you got your wish. LOL

Offline MadJam71

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2007, 09:34:20 PM »
I am so badly hoping that crybaby goes home.  I'm so sick of the tears.   :waves:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2007, 11:52:24 PM »
Welcome to the forum MadJam71  :jumpy: