Archive > Pirate Master

EP14-FINALE: "Every Pirate for themselves" *maybe spoilers*

<< < (4/5) > >>

CeeeJay:
that would be a lot of catching up for me as I only watched episdoe number 1 lol

PirateDavid:
I just watched the final episode, and WOW... that was good.  It wasn't at all what I was expecting.   I liked the twist of having the final two players pick their own team from the ghost pirates.  A very original endgame for a reality show.  You had most of the main characters in play at the end, along with the crazy male stripper and the dead woman.   Good stuff. I was happy with the winner too.  Definately a deserving winner.   Too bad there won't be a season two, because I'd be curious to see how another set of players would play the game, now that they have knowledge of how the final three works.   They'd probably be alot nicer to each other, so maybe a Season Two would suck anyway.

georgiapeach:
I agree with maidenlady--I thought the finale was great! I loved how they brought the teams together and involved the ghosties. I would have been happy with either semi-finalist as a winner--but fun that I guessed right!

If you have watched this far--don't miss the ending!

And to all my fellow pirates--the voyage has been a wonderful experience--go well!

:pirates1 :pirate4

:pirates:

dustigenes:
 :'( :'( :'(

I can watch commercials on that link, nothing else.
I am Canadian, CBS still hates us.

georgiapeach:
dustigenes--did you try THIS link?  I know the CBS one doesn't work for y'all but this should--I think? Do let us know if you can't see this one though...

--- Quote from: puddin on August 28, 2007, 12:45:10 PM ---Finale in realplayer   :waves:

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version