Author Topic: Aug 21st Show  (Read 3488 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Aug 21st Show
« on: August 21, 2007, 08:23:09 PM »
I laugh at Ambers "visions". She tailors them to what she wants, is almost laughable!!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Where are the Veto Winners going on their trip...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 08:58:05 PM »
They are going to tape an episode of Power of 10, a new CBS game show. What a great cross promotion!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Aug 21st Show
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 09:18:51 PM »
Do you think they will be on the real Power of 10 or just a special filming?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 09:55:55 PM »
I was watching the feeds, what was the significance of the ding ding ding when Amber was talking to Dani? Counting lies?

I voted my 10 times to mess with APEric's vote.  :lol3: Ummm HMMMMM!!!!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 01:40:24 AM »
That's how I took it, TL...the ding dings.   :lol:  Here a ding, there a ding, everywhere a ding-ding!  Dinging lies thru her teeth!  (& in her "visions" also, no doubt)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 01:53:40 AM »
Do you think they will be on the real Power of 10 or just a special filming?
Rewatched my tape:
The announcer said they were both going to be contestants...and one of them could win up to $10mil.  hmmmm uh hmmm mmmm :lol: 

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 06:16:21 AM »
I'm wondering if the dings were every time Amber offered something for Dani to use the pov on here,  Dani did a good job just sitting there letting Amber offer more and more.  It was funny cause they thought it was going to be Dani saying i want this and this,  and she didn't have to say she wanted anything cause Amber offered it to her on a silver platter.  And she swore on her daughters life LOL

I thought the reward was very cool and now that it was announced it made sense about the pov competition,  the only thing i didn't get was why they had to sit on motorcycles????

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 06:38:45 AM »
cause it made the ladies look sexy?
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 10:21:00 PM »
I'm wondering if the dings were every time Amber offered something for Dani to use the pov on here,  Dani did a good job just sitting there letting Amber offer more and more.  It was funny cause they thought it was going to be Dani saying i want this and this,  and she didn't have to say she wanted anything cause Amber offered it to her on a silver platter.  And she swore on her daughters life LOL

I thought the reward was very cool and now that it was announced it made sense about the pov competition,  the only thing i didn't get was why they had to sit on motorcycles????

To make us sit and wonder just that..."great veto comp, but what the hell was the purpose of the bikes?" :D

As for the dings with Amber...I think it's all of the above that you guys have stated, as well as she's a ding-dong for having offered all of that on a silver platter. :D

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 08:57:58 AM »
Maybe the motorcycles were just props.  Like the guitar-smashing Veto-Comp they had previously this season.

As for the Power of 10 trip, way cool!  I'll be taping every episode now in search of Dani and Amber's guest appearance.  I think they'll only show clips from the "special trip" to the Power of 10; time issues mostly.  Think they'll announce what day the episode with D and A will air on?

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 09:10:41 AM »
Maybe the motorcycles were just props.  Like the guitar-smashing Veto-Comp they had previously this season.

As for the Power of 10 trip, way cool!  I'll be taping every episode now in search of Dani and Amber's guest appearance.  I think they'll only show clips from the "special trip" to the Power of 10; time issues mostly.  Think they'll announce what day the episode with D and A will air on?

I think the motorcycles signified "road trip"

Dani and Amber's appearance on the Power of 10 will be aired next Tuesday, August 28th.

Offline PirateDavid

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2007, 09:15:31 AM »
That would be funny if one of them won a million dollars and was like "Screw it. I'm not going back in the Big Brother house now." 

Offline aprilsvagina

• RFF Sr. Member
  • if your not cheating,your not trying
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2007, 10:59:28 AM »
i didnt see what type of bikes either,maybe a certain brand paid good money to advertise them,to emphasize the "road trip" idea.

"im gonna go poo,wanna eat breakfast"maggie the er nurse
"sex with some of these women today is like throwing a sausage down a hallway"howie the jedi

Offline Seanaci

• RFF Full Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2007, 11:02:26 AM »

I think the motorcycles signified "road trip"

Dani and Amber's appearance on the Power of 10 will be aired next Tuesday, August 28th.

I hadn't even thought of that. :D Good observation. :D

And I'll be watching next Tuesday then. :D

Something tells me they both lose. :D